Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2100)
December 09, 2011
Nice environment and service. i will live again in future
December 09, 2011
Great Location and great rooms
Walking distance to Patong beach, great room, free wi fi and mini bar(non alcoholic drinks)
i stayed there for 4 days, the hotel is very close to patong beach, 10 min walk to the famous bangla road and 20 min walk to jungceylon mall. my stay was very good. although the hotel is a bit expensive, but the extra money you are spending is worth staying. so over all experience was very good. also hotel offers free wi fi and a free mini bar(non alcoholic drinks).
You can book a taxi for local city tour (600 baht for 5-6 hour). See the view point , phuket zoo, gems factory, go karting, elephant ride etc.
December 08, 2011
Beautiful, new, clean, and great service
Excellent room, fast (free) wifi, great pool, wonderful staff
Our favourite stay in Patong (stayed at 2 other places during our trip). I think it's only ~6 months old, and the rooms are fantastic. We stayed in a Dream Deluxe or something, and it was spacious, great bathroom, comfy bed, good TV, very fast wifi (~12-15Mbits). The pool was nice, and the drinks cheap during happy hour :)
Their restaurant wasn't too bad, and every 2nd night they had various buffets for 399B per person. The location is perhaps a 3 minute walk to Beach Rd., and our room overlooked the swimming pool (as I think most do there).
Service was always excellent (especially when I couldn't get my True prepaid sim to get a data package, so they did this for me, calling the Thai operators). We'd definitely stay here, and wish we'd stayed here the entire 12 days of our trip! You honestly cannot go wrong with this place.
December 08, 2011
Excellent Hotel with friendly staff
Water features, beds and lounges in the front lobby, free Wi-Fi, free minibar, Free pool table, Free access to gym and internet
My wife and I stayed at this hotel for one week and we enjoyed it immensely. We were happy with the correspondence prior to arriving in Thailand and the hotel was able to arrange transfers for us at a very good rate.
The design of the hotel was as we saw in the pictures. All the water features in the hotel were just breathtaking. We were extremely happy with our room on arrival. We had a guide with very good english explaining the policies and procedures to us. The room was clean on arrival and was cleaned everyday. We had a nice view of the pool area. We had a private balcony, airconditioning, a safe, a tv and dvd, free wi-fi and minibar.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
We had complimentary fruits, cocktail on arrival and a complimentary continential breakfast daily. There was a wide variety of choice to cater for everyone's needs and they also have chefs cooking up made to order meals and also an attendant making fresh juice at the bar.
You can always bargin down to around half the price they intially suggest to you. Do not be afraid to walk away.
December 07, 2011
Chic hotel in nice location, but smaller room
Good location, not too far from main street but quiet; nice food at ok price; cool pool as well.
Cons: we picked this hotel because of its Apple TV, but it turned out it's not equipped in every room => their website is misleading; room also smaller than expected, without even a desk; water in showerroom is weak;
December 06, 2011
Excellent service and good location
It is really a nice hotel with great location, both to the sea and the center of Patong.
The staff there were very considerate and helpful, with standard English.
Only one cons is that the shower water is difficult to control, it is neither too hot or too cold.
Hotel Feature Tip:
free shuttle bus to Centre Festival shopping mall
free soft drinks in the mini bar
help to post the postcard
Families with older children
December 06, 2011
Position, spacious and airy feel, new
We stayed here for one week with interconnecting rooms. rooms were not huge but they were well designed and airy. Breakfast was fantastic!!!!!! We did not tire of it over 7 mornings.
December 05, 2011
perfect rooms,tasteful design
this was probably one of the best hotels i ever stayed in. seemed very new with tasteful design and perfect rooms which offer just about everything you desire. excellent staff, prompt service and good food and breakfast selection. good location close to the beach, maybe a bit further away from the nightlife but that also made it a bit quieter. overall i was very satisfied and would definitely come back and recommend this hotel.
United States of America,
December 05, 2011
Great hotel, great location, great service!
Cozy rooms with intimate balconies, excellent breakfast
I searched for the perfect hotel for my first visit to Phuket. I read review after review on the Nap and nearly all the reviews were positive. I now understand. From the moment I stepped into the open air lobby I was greeted by the warm staff. They explained all the pertinent information and anything else I may have had questions about. My room was cozy but not cramped as was the bathroom. The private balcony with a leisure sofa was a nice touch. The breakfast was outstanding. Fresh juices and eggs and lots of different offerings everyday. The staff were only too happy to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. They even asked about the taste and welcomed my comments. Get there early, it gets really busy although the staff were always up for the job. Top it off with a great location 5 minutes walk to the beach and 10 to the nightlife spots and I had chosen the perfect hotel. I will always choose the Nap on future visits to Phuket.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Tired of the beach, hang out at the hotel pool. Lots of loungers, never too crowded and there is a poolside bar.
December 04, 2011
Great location. Everything we can wish for.
Huge rooms, Items in fridge are complimentary.
This hotel is about 10 minutes walk from the main street and the shopping centre. Acceptable distance for a stroll back after a heavy meal if you are coming back from the main shopping street.
The room is clean and huge! We had our room overlooking the swimming pool and it was just perfect! The toilet is not so private though. There is no lock and there is a partition where you can practically see in. Not a nice sight if one is taking a dump for all your room mates to see.
I will give this hotel a 4/5 stars rating. The missing star is because even though the room is very clean, the seats on the balcony is not. Refrian from sitting on the balcony sofa if possible. I sat there half naked after my swim at the pool and I was swarmed with dust mites. My entire left arm was bitten and it was not a pretty sight. I have pictures to prove it!
Buy your clothes at the many shops near the hotel. They cost way much cheaper and are more willing to negotiate discounts compared to the main street.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Nap Patong Hotel, Phuket
- "Nice hotel with Thai hospitality" - it was a great stay at nap. exceeded all my expectation with
- A Chic Hotel in Patong - this place is absolutely suitable for young travelers!
- A lovely hotel at a great location - the nap patong is a modern chic hotel, in a really good loca
- Awesome hotel with beautiful interior! - I would definitely go back to The Nap Patong if I ever trave
- Awesome -
- Beautiful hotel at a great location - For breakfast, not much of choices, big room for improvement
- Beautiful hotel in great location. - The Nap Patong is a brand new hotel about a 3 minute walk fr
- Beautiful,modern design hotel. - My husband was ill when we arrived at the hotel. The staff
- beautiful - the staff made us welcome at every opportunity,i would have
- Boutique hotel at a very fair price - This hotel is situated right on Patong beach but slightly aw
- Classy hotel - Great place to stay. Still on the pricey side but well maint
- Comfortable, beautiful and relaxing hotel. - I feel in love with this hotel the moment i reached. Really
- Convenient location with value for money - rooms are clean and swimming pool is nice. breakfast buffet
- cool hotel in a great location - we loved our stay at the nap. staff was great rooms were gre
- everything - The design for the Hotel including the rooms, restaurant, lo
- Excellent hotel nothing bad to say - Stayed for 8 nights and was one of the better hotel's i have
- Excellent Hotel, good location. - Overall an excellent modern hotel. Good location. Good swiim
- Excellent location and service - The first hotel we were in Phuket.
- Excellent location - I chose this hotel due to its close proximity to the beach a
- Excellent room interiors - We were given a twin-bed room when we asked for double, and
- execellent!!!!!! - very very comfortable stay at The Nap...Nice room and friend
- Fancy hotel near Patong beach - Nice hotel with friendly staff and fancy facilities. The dri
- Fantastic hotal with brilliant rooms and staff - My wife and I stayed at The Nap for the first time and from
- Fantastic location with excellent facilities - We arrived on a Friday afternoon and were greated by warm an
- Fantastic place to stay. - I enjoyed the stay at the Nap, staff were very friendly and
- Fantastic, modern apartment-like hotel - we loved the nap! a friend found this hotel by searching thr
- Fantatic!!!!! - i highly recommend the nap hotel. i would find it very diffi
- Go to hotel for 1st timer in Phuket - This is our 1st time in phuket, and we came in the beginning
- Good Hotel & Good Location - Well maintained, good location nice bar pleasant staff.
- Good Location and veiw - This hotel is special ,has very good location near Patong Be
- Good location but hard bed - On arrival we were politely greeted and serve by the staff l
- Good location, great value, excellent experience - I fully enjoyed my 6 nights at the Nap. The room was spotle
- Good, modern hotel helpful staff - A really good hotel although our room was a little on the sm
- Great all round hotel! - This hotel is in a great location only a few hundred metres
- Great hotel - very clean rooms and bathrooms - Best free breakfast with room, and great dinners too! Great
- Great hotel in a nice location with good staffs - We spent 3 days 2 nights there. The location of th hotel is
- Great hotel in great location - We absolutely loved this hotel, would stay again and recomme
- Great hotel in the heart of Patong - The hotel is located in the heart of Patong, just a 3-min wa
- Great hotel with modern rooms at fair price - Very nice and comfortable hotel at reasonable price. Close t
- Great hotel, great service awesome breakfast - Had a great time at the nap! Spacious rooms, friendly staff!
- great hotel - All is good if you stay here in sunny season, if in raining
- Great hotel - Nice environment and service. i will live again in future
- great hotel - We booked for only one night and then stayed longer because
- Great Location , Good Conectivity and Good Serving - its really a very good hotel. i will give 9.5 rating out of
- Great location but wore out furnitures - great place to stay at if you intend to spend most of your t
- Great location, Great rooms and Great Staff - Hotel is new and clean. Lots of nice food around. Staff are
- Great Location - being upgraded to better room, staff is very in suggesting h
- Great location - great location;nice room; breakfast is perfect;swimming pool
- great location - loved the room, service, happy hour food etc but they are cu
- Great new hotel - It was a nice new hotel, being brand new it was so nice to s
- Great place to stay great food!!! - Room was good. But bed was way to hard.pool was always just
- Great place to stay, with the most friendly staff - great hotel, good location, slightly towards the end of the
- great value for money - Had a lovely time at The Nap Patong.
My room had a double
- Great value hotel in a fantastic location - overall we had a very enjoyable stay at the nap patong. the
- Great...!!!! - Good Service from reception officer and everybody. Climate i
- Hidden gem in Patong! - Stayed for 4 nights in a very good location; about 3-4 minut
- Horrible Staff - The staff had no idea on how to treat there customers and ar
- Impressed with the services and facilities. - We had a nice stay during we are there. The staffs are lovel
- it was SUPERB! from staff to room, all is good! - It is just GOOD! will definitely go back to them if i go Phu
- Lean, Clean Hotel with Superb Service - We love the hotel staffs' warmth hospitality.
- Lovely hotel & service with a smile - We reached in the morning around 11.30am, as soon as we come
- lovely hotel and very good location - Very well priced,close to beach and shopping,excellent buffe
- Lovely hotel excellent facilities. - An excellent hotel. The location was ideal only 3 minutes fr
- Lovely Hotel Staff very friendly - we ask at the desk to have our room cleaned at 9.30 every m
- Lovely hotel with impressive features - Aside the place being really comfortable & exceeding my expe
- Lovely hotel, excellent staff, great spot, value - Highly recommend The Nap for all reasons, great rates, we ha
- lovely hotel, new and clean - we enjoyed our stay at Nap Patong Hotel. Couldnt fault it at
- Lovely Hotel - Brand new Hotel, very friendly staff and clean rooms. Qualit
- lovely hotel - great location, value for money. has all the amenities you w
- lovely hotel - great modern hotel ,good location ,cool staff and great brea
- Lovely hotel - new hotel,very nice rooms,small pool, breakfast menu very li
- Lovely Hotel - The breakfast was great only for a first try. On our second
- Lovely hotel - we love to stay in this hotel, good location, free wifi, cle
- lovely hotel - we really enjoyed our honeymoon stay at the nap.new hotel an
- modern hotel and service with a smile - Lovely style modern hotel, we enjoy our stay very much. Gre
- Modern Hotel with Great Friendly Staff - friendly staff and nice clean room with incredibale sunset v
- Modern Hotel - i have stayed at the nap patong hotel on many occasions and
- Modern Rooms - Easy access to the main Patong Beach. The rooms are pretty m
- Modern style room but small room - the hotel is not located at the happening street,thus,we are
- Modern, clean, near the Beach! - We loved our stay at the Nap! It was even better than we exp
- Near the beach -
- New hotel with a great location - strongly recommend you to stay at nap patong because it has
- New, clean & lovely hotel - Nice, new and quiet hotel. I enjoyed my stay there as it's a
- Nice and calm hotel - its very calm hotel with customer oriented staff, free inter
- Nice and Quiet - my family spend 3 nights here. we booked two rooms. on arriv
- Nice contemporary hotel - I won't cm back to this hotel anymore. Disappointed arrangme
- Nice hip hotel with friendly service - Fantastic cool, clean hotel away from the maddening crowd on
- Nice hotel ..great location.. - The hotel is close to the Patong area. It also just takes yo
- Nice Hotel and Good Service - It's a nice hotel, not so far with central road and sea side
- Nice location - I have stayed at the Nap Patong on several occasion and have
- Nice rooms and staff was friendly - It was my first time staying at The Nap, but I already notic
- nice stay - -the staff is really helpful and nice
-but the number of do
- Nice themed hotel with friendly staff - This hotel is one of the many hotels just next to the beach.
- Not first choice for nightlife lovers - it's good for family travellers,eg. cheap, neat and various
- Not good choice among what I choosed. -
It was not so bad for me because it was reasonable price a
- Our stay at the Nap - We both thought the Nap was a great place for our first stay
- Perfect in almost every way... - We stayed here for 4 nights before heading to phi phi. This
- Perfect location - very nice and clean. the internet was not very good in the d
- Perfect Stay - Thats my first choice hotel in Patong. I stayed at this hote
- relaxing hotel - i always stay there. nothing to complain about.friendly staf