Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2100)
September 03, 2011
Good location, cleanliness
The location is strategic, it's 5 min walk to the beach, and street food, around 15min walk to jungceylon shopping mall. Western breakfast served was delicious. The hotel design is modern and overall cleaniness is acceptable.
September 02, 2011
very convenient and close to the beach with a nice pool
loved the room, service, happy hour food etc but they are currently in the process of pulling down the old hotel across the road (as at sep 2011) and it is noisey and not exactly relaxing when you are by the pool. also this is right behind the soccer field at the end of the beach and this field is used almost every day with loud speaker commentary. overall enjoyed the stay etc but would not stay here again until the construction across the road had finished.....soccer field issue i can live with
September 01, 2011
pool, balcony, staff, bar, spa - everything was perfect.
we had a wonderful holiday in this hotel would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
Families with young children
August 31, 2011
Very good hotel over all. We liked the pool, proximity to the beach, food at the restaurant. It is not really a "family" hotel, no special kids club or any other deals but location is great and everything within walking distance even with smaller kids.
August 30, 2011
Good service and clean hotel
i like this hotel because the resign and decoration of the hotel was great and nice. the room is big and clean, all in white colour. the food in the hotel was nice and fresh, i like the pure honey for my breakfast. the location of the hotel is nearby to the beach, restaurant and market.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Nap Patong is a hotel which good for relaxing and honeymoon
August 28, 2011
Fantastic Service and a quite location
The service and the location!
I have stayed at this hotel a few times, and I absolutely loved it...
Staying in Patong was something I did not want to do, but being a solo traveller, I figured that I must stay where the action is to avoid getting bored!
And what a great choice this was, the rooms were full of light, the balcony was great and the service was just perfect! I had the staff know me by my first name and the chef personally cook for me.
The location is best part of this hotel - Only 10 minute walk to the hustle and bustle but so far away from all that nice!
I highly recommend this place and would love to return.
August 28, 2011
Lovely hotel, Very Clean, Helpful Staff
Great Included Breakfast, Free Mini Bar
The hotel is situated in a convenient location just 2 minutes walk to Patong Beach. The hotel is a nice new modern style with beautiful rooms all containing a large outdoors balcony area. Very clean and tidy place and very well maintained. The included breakfast every morning was beautiful with a good range of choices. A pleasant surprise was to find that as well as the free water received in most hotels the hotel also provided a mini bar full of non alcoholic drinks replenished each day free of charge.
The only downside we found to the stay here was the night life of the Patong area. Unless you like the infamous Bangal Road and the "associated trade" atmosphere then there are not allot of options for busy, vibrant and fun places to enjoy a few drinks. This is our first trip to Thailand though so not sure if this is normal or just within this area. Perhaps something to keep in mind though as the Bangal Road atmosphere was not our idea of a fun night out.
Always book your tours when you arrive in the country not on-line. Rather than simply going with the hotels tour booking office try a local tour company such as the many street tour sellers. You may be surprised how much you save!
Families with young children
August 28, 2011
Lovely Hotel with Great Location
We stayed at the Nap Patong for 2 nights and we didn't regret at all picking up this hotel. This is a relatively new hotel, so everything is still clean and neat. The hotel has a nice bar at the front, a very open and wide lobby and a small but nice swimming pool. The staff were nice and friendly. The location was good as it is just a few minutes walk from Patong beach, unfortunately it rained almost everyday when we were there. So we didn't get to spend much time at the beach.
Go to see Phuket Phantasea...it's a good entertainment for all ages.
August 28, 2011
Everything is great!
Good location, not far from everything but still quiet, nice staff
The room was clean and comfortable, the room for lugguage storage was big and convenient. Free mini bar but choices are limited. Breakfast was hearty and delicious. We also tried the buffet dinner and it was good, though most of the desserts were too sweet for us. 15 minutes to the shopping centre and 5 minutes to the beach. Much better than the five-star one we stayed at later in our trip. Will definitely choose this one next time to Phuket.
The shopping center is just 10 to 15 minutes walk from the hotel, on which way many local restaurant and bars can be found.
August 27, 2011
Quite a modern hip hotel. Room sizes were good with huge balconey. Toilets and walk in wardorbe was also decently sized.
Though the period we stayed, there was construction on the opposite side of the street. Noise levels were really bad throughout the day if you sat at their lounge.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Nap Patong Hotel, Phuket
- a chic hotel - a charming hotel, very near the patang beach, shops and mass
- A modern well appointed hotel with top service - top service, wonderful staff and all this in a brand new hot
- A Must Come Back - This is to assure you that you will not regret staying over
- A real dream hotel - The Nap Patong hotel stuns by its design. The rooms are big,
- A very awesome experience! - I was upgraded to the pool villa room and i was very very su
- Above average hotel. - I don't know why it's rated so high. It's a modern looking
- Almost felt like paying more. - Apart from a very minor glitch on arrival with regards to id
- amazing hotel great facilities - amazing stay, had great breakfast, great location just out o
- Amazing hotel, beautiful,central and luxurious - i'd recommend this place if you want an amazingly looking ho
- Amazing, luxurious, beautiful - Breakfast was fantastic with a huge selection. Although at t
- Awesome boutique hotel with good service - I have to say, I was really impressed with the service and t
- Awesome hotel with awesome staff - stayed at day dream deluxe with breakfast on level 4 which o
- Awesome hotel with great service - The Nap is amazingly awesome. The service was good. Staff we
- Awesome hotel! Great value! - in my 4 days stay in phuket, nap patong is easily the most v
- Beautiful boutique hotel - Very clean bathrooms and room, the staff were friendly and v
- Beautiful Hotel Almost Don't Want To Leave Room - Only stayed one day but had a great time. Rooms are so relax
- beautiful hotel well located in patong - I really recommand this hotel to any person who would want t
- beautiful hotel - This was a very nice hotel. It is very close to the beach,
- best hotel in town - great customer service, brand new rooms and modern fit outs
- best hotel - Great stay at this hotel first time there have stayed elsewh
- Calm oasis in Patong - The Nap is a very chic hotel in Patong, an area which is not
- Clean & near the beach! - simple, clean and nicely designed! comparing to the hotels n
- Clean hotel - friendly staff and cosy room. love the comfortable bed and p
- comfort, relax - staffs are very helpful, nice and polite. the room's air con
- Convenient location - it is a stone throw away from the beach. the services at the
- cool hotel - room service was quick and good however food wasn't very imp
- Cool - Recommended for all couple. nice rooms. thumbs up....
- Cozy chic with value! - loved our stay at the nap. boutique style hotel that had al
- decent hotel with friendly staff - i arrived at the hotel after 12 midnight, the staff was very
- Excellent hotel - I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Nap Patong. The hotel i
- Fantastic Hotel with Great Location - We stayed with a large group and all absolutly loved The Nap
- Fantastic Hotel! Beautiful! - very nice hotel, fantastic and very helpful front desk staff
- Fantastic Hotel, Great friendly staff. - Great, clean, friendly hotel. Staff always greet you with a
- fantastic hotel, great location, good english - it was a delight to stay at the nap, the free internet in al
- Fantastic in every way - Highly recommend this and would definitely stay again. Can
- Fantastic modern hotel!! - this is the best hotel i have stayed in phuket. the hotel is
- Good Location and Convenient price - The Nap is a very nice boutique modern hotel, located only o
- Good location and nice rooms - the nap's location is good and everything you'd need around
- Good Location but disappointing stay - Staff customer service should be improved as they don't seem
- Good location with great service - one of the rare hotels that when i tried to check in early (
- Good location -
- Good over all, but the Tour handling is not good - Good, but still has lot to improve, such as staff hospitalit
- good pool area, great breakfast, small room - apart from the small badly designed room it is a very good h
- good servıce and very new hotel.. - next tıme ı wısh to stay that hotel agaın...not too far from
- grat vibe as soon as you arrive - love where this hotel was situated away from the thick of pa
- Great hotel and friendly staff - Excellent stay 6 nights B & B good location to explore Phukt
- Great hotel and lovely staff - the nap for us was a very pleasant and safe place to stay fo
- great hotel and staff - have stayed there two times now , having stayed in other hot
- Great hotel at a great location - Our stay was just for two nights, but it was really comfy an
- Great hotel with friendly staff - this is my second visit to patong and both times stayed at t
- Great Hotel with good location - This is our first time in Phuket. And will come back here so
- Great hotel with great service` - Had a lovely stay at the hotel with good service. Great desi
- Great hotel, beautifully presented - I have nothing but praise for the staff, hotel facilities, f
- Great hotel, great service - Beautiful hotel and the staff where very helpful. Excellent
- Great hotel, spacious rooms - Very satisfied with the rooms. Hotel food was ok. Check in w
- Great hotel, - i stay for 3 night. the staff are nice and friedly. stylish
- great hotel - awesome place . we had great time there . cocktails and food
- great location i recomend this hotel - was a very joyfull stay had a great time an im coming back i
- great location with excellent service - this is my third stay there. i loved the location. its near
- great location with huge room - Great location that is near to the beach and shopping.
- Great location, cleanliness were tip top - The hotel's INterior design is really nice. Convenient locat
- Great location. Everything we can wish for. - This hotel is about 10 minutes walk from the main street and
- Great location - The location is good, it's close to the beach and so many re
- Great modern hotel - This is a great hotel offering clean rooms, good styling and
- happy trip - The Nap Patong--it was clean,new, located at good location,
- hotel for apple fans - spent 3 days there, it's very near to cheap seafood restaura
- Hotel looks good in photos, is not so comfortable - A little difficult to find, even for the taxi drivers. The
- Hotel nice and good service - Good service and hotel condition,just the swimming pool is t
- It feels like Home - I recommend this Hotel to anyone who would like to go to Pat
- lovely hotel ,luxurious finishes .Very clean . - would have liked a room key each - 2 adults need 2 keys but
- Lovely hotel and great service - Great hotel to live with at Kata beach. When I open the door
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Its a great hotel in Patong!! Everythings pretty good, we r
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Neat and tidy hotel. Staff were always friendly and helpful.
- Lovely hotel at a great location - we stayed for 3 nights but wished we had planned a longer st
- Lovely hotel with good location and spacious room - Was attracted by the photos posted on Agoda about the hotel.
- Lovely hotel, excellent service. - Not to be faulted on any level. Excellent rooms at the price
- Lovely hotel. - the nap is a great place to stay. the rooms are beautifully
- Lovely hotel - Good location close to Patong, The room ain't huge but clean
- Lovely hotel - I was lived in Nap on 23 to 25th Nov. It is out of my image.
- Memorable holiday - The location is strategic, it's 5 min walk to the beach, and
- Modern , clean , freindly staff - Great location just minutes to the beach and two streets ove
- New and Comfortable - Hotel is new and comfortable but location is a bit out. Walk
- New Design concept hotel - Friendly staff and clean room. Room is smaller than what we
- Nice Boutique Hotel - Nice, clean big rooms. Good breakfast. Very good locations.
- Nice but a little disappointed - We travel to Phuket yearly and for the last 2 trips we have
- Nice Cosy Hotel w Good Service - Good friendly servic. Suprised Gf w a birthday cake on her b
- Nice hotel and service - the hotel is nice and the atmosfere is relaxing, even though
- Nice hotel for the current price, for how long? - Great stay, but security to absurd. We travelled many times
- Nice hotel with good facilities - We travelled in the middle of the holiday season (26/12/12 -
- Nice hotel with good location and services - can access to the beach by 5 mins walking distance. receptio
- nice hotel with great service - nice and modern design hotel with great location close to th
- nice hotel with modern style - Walk distance to City Hall station and Marina Bay.
- nice place - This is a nice place, I liked the room and the staff is frie
- nice, clean and new hotel - this is one of the nicest hotels i've seen in patong. the h
- 'perfect size rooms, lovely hotel - Loved this hotel, clean rooms, fantastic food, staff & pool.
- Pleasant, quiet stay amid the bustling Patong - My short stay at The Nap was overall a pleasant one. My boyf
- Quiet, clean, modern looking hotel - It was a nice quiet hotel. The pool was not overcrowded with
- really great location and services - it's really a good location.around two minutes walk to the b
- Relaxing and comfortable - The price per night, ease of access, clean and comfortable
- Sensation Hotel with everything you need/want. - It's close enough to the Nightlife if needed however also fa