Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (701)
January 11, 2013
Probably in need of an upgrade
We had the impression that the hotel had aged somewhat and was in need of an upgrade. There was only one restaurant; the other shut. The restaurant menu was limited and so all meals required a taxi ride to nearby towns. The beach area is not as secluded and tranquil as the hotel description suggested. Staff did not seem to be well trained and every request needed a long time to process (more than we found at other resorts in the north).
January 07, 2013
great location but gone past its sell by date ,
we can now understand why it lost its Le Meridian franchise .
Its trying to be something that its not .
prices are way over the top for what you get.its on its way down .News years eve was a BIG RIP OFF .
Staff are doing their best to pretend that this is still a 5 star hotel .
Its well known locally that this hotel is in decline.
Greedy shareholders obviously taking too much out and putting nothing back .
use the taxi man just outside the gate mr prasit 0814152706
he is excellent and great value
he used to be head barman in the yacht club.
Families with older children
January 04, 2013
right at the tip of the island
enjoyed having hot water and clean sheets here after 2 weeks of island hopping, however, the hotel is dated.. and the bar and restaurant areas are just a bland, bad music, and when you order a GnT in a 5star hotel you want it to be perfect, not little and slow and dull.. not up to standand but prices dont reflect that, and watch out for 10 percent service and tax etc etc,
January 03, 2013
Great Location and history but quality goes down
Fantastic Location and beautiful Quaterdeck Bar
Stayed 5 times already (started when belongs to Méridien), but no improvements year after year. And now, the hotel needs a complete refresh.
Management is very helpful, but can not do everything.
Internet is a mess (forget about it), quality of meals is going down (we have to fight every morning to get mangos in a 5 stars hotel !).
Every room has a wonderful and large terrasse, completely isolated, in front of the sea.
Personnally, will wait for a full refresh before going back.
Many nice restaurants behind the beach or on the road: good quality and price (Nai Harn Sea food for ex)
Italian Restaurant (after the hotel) provide good food, but very bad service and expensive prices.
United States of America,
January 02, 2013
Excellent secluded hotel
Less crowded and close to the beach
overall our room was excellent - air conditioned well with a good, although slightly obstructed view of the beach / water.
service was good, welcomed us with a nice drink and a towel. overall i enjoyed it.
United States of America,
January 01, 2013
Lovely but Outdated
Beautiful views and great food
This hotel is lovely but it is very outdated, tv is about a decade old, still using a metal key vs. key cards and the pool area was very small.
While we were there the notebook with information in it was quite outdated and a lot of the services were not available, the toilet in our room needed to be repaired 4 times (we were there for 2 nights) and there were very large stains on the couch and couch pillows.
The food was wonderful. The views were very beautiful. And the staff were generally very nice.
I don't think this is a place for 20 or 30 somethings. For the money, it might be better to look elsewhere.
December 31, 2012
View from room was breath taking, worth every penny.
from the first contact until our departure no request appeared to be a problem all service was of excellent standard. we were greeted with a friendly smile by reception ,check in very smooth. our room exceeded expectation very spacious with indoor& outdoor seating including outdoor sofa under cover and 2 banana lounges.furnishings & fittings gave a very luxurious feel.
watched the sunset over the bay sipping a drink from our balcony. pool very user friendly plenty of banana lounges with umbrellas for shade if you wanted. beach a few steps away with attentive staff. always plenty of fresh towels .
Families with older children
United States of America,
December 29, 2012
Wonderful view of the beach and ocean
Room was very nice with a deck overlooking the Indian Ocean, A variety of yachts, and the beach. The breakfast came with the room and had a nice selection of foods to choose from. The restaurant and bar also came with the spectacular views and the food was very good. We ordered room service one of the nights of our stay and it was delivered timely and delicious.
The hotel has some small restaurants and shops nearby, and places you can get a massage. These places are not as nice as the hotel but very inexpensive lunch and massage.
Overall we enjoyed our stay here very much and would not hesitate to come back.
If you are looking for flashy night life. You will have to travel by cab at least half hour. For peace and beauty you can't go wrong here.
December 26, 2012
Lovely hotel with lots of character
amazing views from everywhere
Great views, lovely beach, not too busy and soft sand... Staff to above and beyond call of duty to make your stay comfortable... Some may consider the rooms a little dated in appearance but all the other advantages outweigh this by far. Very clean hotel and the spa was awesome too.
Make sure you do a trip to FantaSea show and phi phi islands
December 19, 2012
Great view and setup, but in decline.
I have no idea how this hotel got it's 5 stars. Actually i've stayed at 3 star hotels with better service and friendliness.
We checked in, got to our room, 2 people showed us around, but only with the attitude to get a tip, while we only wanted to just get to our room and relax after our trip.
Then, after we settled in and enjoyed the great view and huge terrace (Deluxe room) we had a little nap. Then i woke up from a noise. I checked where it came from and there was water leaking pretty heavily into our room. So i called reception.
Instead of giving a quick service by changing rooms, since we only arrived for 2 hours, they send a few guys to fix it. So 5 minutes later i was standing in my underwear, in water, with 2 guys starting to rip the place apart, without saying anything. They opened the ceiling and a river came pouring down into the room.
So what? We have to leave our room? We decided to get some stuff and left to explore the area. Feeling quite pissed with the attitude and service of the hotel.
I asked for a motorbike rental, but they didn't have this service. Which Hotel in Thailand doesn't have this!? Even 1 star hotels have this. They made us walk down the wrong road, so found a rental down another road. Again, very poor.
When we came back it was fixed, but nothing complimentary to make up for the terrible service etc ... From this point on i couldn't feel but all personal were trained to smile and be nice, but none of them actually were when it was needed.
They even charged us 600 baht (the price to the airport - a 1 hour drive) to get to Kata (10 min. drive).
The hotel is in decline. The furniture and feel is old. The only positive i can mention is the view, beach and terrace. The breakfast was fine too, but not great either for a 5 star hotel.
The taxi driver told us the hotel is for sale and already had many owners before. The current owner doesn't want to restore the whole hotel, because it's all pretty much on the po
Hotel Feature Tip:
Just find another hotel. NaiHern beach isn't that great anyway. If you want quiet look at Kamala beach and up from there. Of you want some shops go Kata, if you want to party, go Patong.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Royal Phuket Yacht Club Hotel, Phuket
- A dream come true. - Always wanted to stay here once. Glad that I finally did.
- Amazing, fantastic ,full of enjoyable. - It's really a wonderful stay ,everything is perfect ,the nic
- As amazing as the reviews say. - Amazing hotel. Fantastic staff. Great location. Our room
- beautiful hotel , friendly and well run - Wish i was able to have stayed longer , The service offered
- Beautiful hotel for a quiet retreat. - I stayed for four nights in the off season and it was a quie
- Beautiful hotel lovely location and good ambiance - Good size room with enormous veranda that overlooks the beac
- Best Value 5 Star Hotel you will ever come across - i would have to say that out of all the hotels i have ever s
- Fantastic in every aspect. - Best place I have ever stayed.Very beautiful decorated rooms
- Great Expereice - Stay was comfortable; I simply loved the view from the room,
- Great hotel with great location! - the royal puket yacht club hotel were the best hotel, that w
- great location - first stayed here 17 years ago. the hotel has changed little
- great ocean view of the room - The receptionest / waiter / house keeping are all friendly a
- Great start for two weeks vacation in Thailand - .... good choice for us to start our 10th vacation in Thaila
- Hotel with old charm - Lovely large room with a seaview. Great beach but the beachc
- huge terraces clean & confortable rooms with view - no road between you & the sea, direct access on a beautiful
- Lovely hotel and Great location - The best hotel we ever stay in Phuket.Room was good,but the
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Absolutely wonderful experience we had. It is a little dista
- Lovely hotel in a great location at the beach. - Had a great stay at the hotel, very helpful personnel always
- lovely hotel with warm-hearted staff - friendly and generous reception and entertainment suggestion
- nice experience - Amazing and quite place, not so many people.
we enjoy it ve
- Nice hotel but a bit dull - THe hotel was in a beautiful location. The beach was lovely
- Nice hotel, but cot instead of 2nd bed - Nice hotel, but staff at front desk were not very helpful wi
- Nice hotel....good location....but a bit old - had a pleasant stay. overall the hotel was good...with nice
- No flexibility - Because of buisness problems not able to enjoy the location.
- Old charm in the best location. - Enjoyed the location of the hotel.Our room is big with enorm
- Old Hotel in need of Major Renovations - Firstly where are the yachts? There isn't even a pier, maybe
- Probably in need of an upgrade - We had the impression that the hotel had aged somewhat and w
- Romantic Get -a-way - If you are looking for a romantic retreat at the South end
- royal phuket yacht club - when I drive from Bangkok to Phuket, it's a bit difficult to
- The perfect hotel in Phuket - Located in the sleepy community or Nai Harn and overlooking
- The Royal Phuket Yacht Club Hotel -
- Unique well designed rooms - we stayed for two days. enjoyed staying on the balcony in co
- Very luxurious, all Westerners - beautiful stay -- amazing sunset, the best on the island. th
- Very relaxing - Over all, we had a great time staying here. The hotel staff