Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (700)
United States of America,
May 02, 2009
Location, location, location;
Private outdoor area for each guestroom;
Even though the resort is a little old and in some need of refurbishing, it still has a quaint charm. The location right on the beach is incredible and can be fully enjoyed from each private balcony. The pool area is beautifully landscaped as well as the rest of the resort with lots of plantings both indoors and outside. The staff demonstrated Thailand's gracious hospitality and made the stay in the resort a very warm experience.
Local shopping was nearby--within walking distance of the resort. Bargaining was difficult and prices for items seemed somewhat expensive. Taxi were also available but were not as cheap as I expected.
United States of America,
May 01, 2009
Grand Hotel. Best Breakfat of my life
Grand location with fantastic views. Breakfast was amazing. Hotel was simply beautiul
Upon driving up to the resort we knew we would have great views of the bay. The hotel is situated at the end of the beach of the small Nai Harn bay. The lobby and restaurant was all open high-ceiling spaces adorned with beautiful furniture.
We were very hungry when we first arrived and decided to have lunch in the hotel restaurant. After getting our bill, we decided to not do that again. What was most remarkable was the breakfast (which was incuded in the room price). I would be a very happy man if I could have breakfast like that every morning. Coffee was like that in the best European cafes. The buffet was stocked with homemade yogurt, a plethora of fruit and vegetables, cereals, breakfast meats, cheese and warm breakfast dishes. There is a full menu with European and Asian entrees available to order. My girlfriend had the Pad Thai and remarked it was the best she had ever had in her life (after spending months and months in thailand)!
The only negative was the lack of WiFi in the rooms. There is a wired ethernet port, but the prices were ridiculous. There are two PCs in the lobby available free of charge, but they are often in use and are not in good repair.
If you want a Taxi to the airport, there is a taxi stand immediately out of the entrance to the hotel. It is less than half the price of the resort.
April 27, 2009
Royal Phuket Yacht Club Hotel
Superb setting. Unusual and sympathetic layout. 5 star service.
We stayed at the Royal Phuket Yacht Club Hotel in April 2009 for three nights. From the beach the hotel looks impressive and it has as far as possible been blended in with the environment, having been designed to conform to the natural slope of the hill as it reaches down to the beach. Many palm trees are also integrated into the design so softening the effect of the building on the landscape. The welcome at reception was friendly and efficient and we were personally conducted to our room by a charming receptionist. On opening the door we were stunned by the room which continued out onto a large private balcony which was at least as big as the room itself. The view from the room of the balcony and Ni Harn bay beyond is wonderful. The balcony is furnished with very comfortable chairs and a sofa as well as two sun beds. The balcony gets the sun nearly all day but half of it is covered so that you can take the sun or leave it but still enjoy the view. The room is nicely furnished with solid wood furniture including tables and chairs and many individual lights. Some though might find the furniture a bit old fashioned. The bathroom was excellent with a sunken bath come shower. The only obvious let down was that the carpet was looking rather worn but it has to be said that as we were on a very good rate, that was a minor matter. Unfortunately the various facilities were not at a reduced rate hence the one small beer that we had from the mini bar was about £3. A half bottle of champagne was, from memory £50. Up the road at the only other hotel, the same beer was charmingly served at your table in the bar for half the price. A drink could be obtained in the large restaurant but it would have been great to have a smaller intimate bar area bearing in mind the stunning views that can be enjoyed at that level. Also, for us, eating at the lovely looking restaurant was out of the question. In fact we never saw anybody in it but it was very late in the season. On our last eve
The Nai Harn Seafood Restaurant has good food at reasonable prices with charming service
March 29, 2009
Great experience in beautiful Phuket nature
Every room has a spacious terrace which overlooks beautiful sea.
By 5 minutes drive, you can get the most famous view point of beautiful sunset in Phuket.
When I went to the hotel, I got the complementaly pedicure coupon at their nice spa.
I stayed this hotel for our engagement celebration.
It was suitable for that, since we were so impressed by the view from our room's spacious terrace. This hotel doesn't have a private beach, but you can go down from the hotel very conveniently.
It was a great exprience to swim in the orange coloured sea reflected by beautiful sunset.
You should go to see the beautiful sunset from the famous view point near by.
Also, you can visit beautiful small island for shnorkeling contacting with hotel or outside travel agency. My recommendation is Coral island and Phi Phi island.
March 19, 2009
still good, but improvement is needed
good beach, perfect service, nice staff, away from tourist-hell, still close to airport
RPYCH is stil a very special hotel, but the owners need to invest in the place, otherwise the customers will vanish in a few years (the competition is hard). But still the hotel has its charme, kind staff and excellent service - and the location on the beach is just perfect.
March 11, 2009
Classic Thai charm and character
Beautiful beach location in a quiet end of Phuket, away from the bustle of Patong. A reminder of what Phuket used to be!
Classic Thai charm and character still exists in Phuket with this beautiful resort. High quality food and customer service in a beautiful setting on Naiharn beach.
If you want a quiet and peaceful setting, this is it.
Overlook sunsets at Cape Promtep from your balcony.
March 11, 2009
Royal Phuket Yacht Club
Great view from the hotel and the rooms
Royal Phuket Yacht club is an excellent choice for someone who is looking for a peaceful time , good beach, good view....pls dont come to Nai Harn beach looking for frenzied activity and an active nightlife...if you want that, go to Patong. We did the same....4 nights in Patong and then this was our choice for something secluded and quaint. In fact we extended our stay here by 1 night at the expense of Bangkok since we loved the hotel and the beach and were having an awesome time. The beach too here has very clear water and is less busy as compared to Patong. The hotel has a private area on the beach and the staff is closeby, to offer you a hand if you need anything. We stayed in the ocean front grand superior room. The room was cosy and spacious with a great sea view from a big balcony. All in all it was a wonderful experience.
Lots of nice and cheap resturants just outside the hotel which one can try out.
Families with young children
January 21, 2009
I really liked the public areas at the hotel and the service is outstanding. The wiew, the sea and the atmosphere made our vacation something to remember.
We stayed for one week (2 adults and 1 child, 4 years), we really appriciated the public areas of the hotel and also the beach as the sea was very calm so that our daughter could swim in the sea. Food and service was outstanding, also restaurants nearby served good food for less money. The wiew and the atmosphere is absolutely fabulous. We will be back!
Very good food for less money at the Coconut café, just next doors from the hotel almost at the beach.
January 20, 2009
The staff, The room, The service level.
The hotel is situated on Nai Harn beach which while lovely is somewhat isolated from the rest of the reosrt areas. There are plenty of taxis and tuk tuks available during the day and I can reccommend the hotel car service for longer journeys as competitive on price. The staff were excellent, attentive without being intrusive. As a location for couples I think perfect however as a solo traveller I would look for something closer to the other resort areas.
Families with young children
January 14, 2009
Quiet surrounding away from the madness of Patong beach, Friendly staff, Terrific terrace for great sun bathing.
Over all, we had a great time staying here. The hotel staffs were friendly and service-minded and the overall environment was really relaxing with soothing breeze at all times. Food was pretty good also and the private beach was quiet and safe as well.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Royal Phuket Yacht Club Hotel, Phuket
- A little dated but still great service & views - The hotel is a little more dated than the website photos wou
- Amazing views from an exquisite balcony - the views from nearly any part of the royal phuket yacht clu
- Amazing, fantastic ,full of enjoyable. - It's really a wonderful stay ,everything is perfect ,the nic
- Beautiful hotel - Warm welcome with a cool drink, cold towel and scented, flow
- Best service I have had in Thailand! - Wonderful experience! Great staff, food, beach, and room vie
- Excellent hotel with a few flaws. - The Yacht Club is situated at the lovely Nai Harn beach at t
- Excellent Hotel with super view of the sea - Lovely hotel with a great location. No large shop within wal
- Excellent hotel,great location - excellent service from all the staff. well worth upgrading t
- Fantastic view and great beach - I booked the hotel limosine to and from hotel and airport an
- fatastic - it was a very pleased stay in the royal phuket yacht club ho
- Great hotel - I like this hotel .Great hotel to stary for familys and cou
- great location but gone past its sell by date , - we can now understand why it lost its Le Meridian franchise
- Great view+beach but a bit far from everything - I booked on Agoda. Got great deal for Ocean view room. Huge
- Like we have died and gone to heaven! - I have always wanted to stay at The Royal Phuket Yatch Club
- Lovely hotel and beautiful location. - It is a fantastic hotel. The hotel is built on a hill and of
- Lovely hotel and great location - This is a nice hotel with a great view. Rooms are very spaci
- Luxury hotel with a great service - Hotel was beautiful. Service was fantastic food was delicio
- Marvellous hotel with brilliant service - five star hotell with excellent service from arrival to chec
- Nice and quiet place, nice and attentive staff - its a great place to stay. the prices for drinks, food and s
- Nice and quite place - It's not the newest place but it's still very nice. Location
- Nice hotel - We booked a suite but requested 2 beds as I was travelling w
- Oasis in Nai Harn - Could have better TV stations
Breakfast was not too bad but
- One of Phuket's gems - This hotel was built in 1986 and it shows here and there. T
- Perfect Location and wonderful service and value - We took two Ocean Junior Suites for two couples and were abs
- Perfect to get away from it all - Very friendly and efficient staff complimented the quiet loc
- Relaxed holiday -
- Stunning location, beautiful rooms - we are a family of four and had spent the previous 10 days a
- Sweet suite! - After flying in from Hong Kong we took a taxi to the hotel f
- The Laid Back Paradise - I spent abt 3 nights and 2 days. Totally worth every dollar
- Traditional style, great location and rooms - we spent two nights at the royal phuket yach club. it is abo
- Tranquil stay on Nai Harn Beach - The Royal Phuket Yacht Club is a lovely hotel far from the c
- Very luxurious, all Westerners - beautiful stay -- amazing sunset, the best on the island. th
- WOW! - Even though the resort is a little old and in some need of r