Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (702)
May 12, 2013
Amazing, fantastic ,full of enjoyable.
Great sea and mountain view,good service ,al. Romance.
It's really a wonderful stay ,everything is perfect ,the nice design room, the nice balcony,the nice restaurant ,the nice environment ,the nice staff. Even though the hotel is a little bit far away from the airport , it's nothing since the hotel got a really really nice private beach, the wonderful beach! Really enjoy the time there..by the way it's worth to try the international buffet at Friday night!
Families with older children
May 09, 2013
A trip for Naiharn Beach
Sea view, Great Beachfront, and Good Breakfast.
May 01, 2013
Great place for a quiet time
Beautiful section of the coast, quiet beach, tennis courts
This was a good hotel for a quiet holiday - it's ideal if you don't really want to go anywhere else in Phuket. There's a bunch of local restaurants within a 5 minute walk, and a much larger shopping / dining area of Naiharn about another mile down the road. Beach is not crowded because there's only 3 resorts nearby. Hotel food is reasonable too. They have a OK gym, one smallish pool and a tennis court (short drive away but it's free and they drop you there and pick you up without charging anything).
However, it's far from everything so if you want to go shopping every day and be in Phuket Town or Patong, then better to stay somewhere close to the action - a ride into town and back costs about 900 B.
April 27, 2013
Fantastic view. Plenty of quiet places to chill out and read. Good food in but be prepared to pay.
Hotel housekeeping staff work hard, temperature was hot. Appreciate their effort. Old world atmosphere.. Nostalgic
April 19, 2013
Seamless service and beautiful hotel
The terrace, the attentive staff, the themed decor.
Wonderful. The hotel decor is themed to blend the outdoor to the indoors. The terrace is huge, comfortable and has a sense of openness and connection to the outside but at the same time provides enough sense of enclosure to let you sense that you are in a contained environment. The design is perfect for the location. The hotel provides access to a beautiful beach. This can be physically swimming, sunbathing or walking or you may be sipping a martini on the terrace or enjoying a magnificent seafood platter (the chef is good!) while watching a beautiful sunset over the beach and bay. A perfect accommodation for a romantic beach holiday.
April 19, 2013
Perfect resort on the beach in Phuket
Fantastic room, excellent service and great location
We spent 9 nights at the RPYC and our stay was perfect, the hotel staff and management are very nice and made the stay so easy.
United States of America,
April 17, 2013
Idyllic luxury at the end of the road
Wonderful views, outstanding room with ocean view terrace, quiet beautiful location
Outstanding service, excellent kitchen, and a great bar for sundowners looking across the bay. Room was well appointed, bathroom was luxurious, sea view terrace was brilliant. Lovely quiet location on a very busy, sometimes crazy island.
Families with young children
April 02, 2013
Relaxing stay in excellent location
Good location, child friendly swimming pool, quiet surroundings
We (the family of 3: 2 adults and 4 year old child) have spent our resent Easter holiday in The Royal Phuket Yacht Club Hotel. The hotel, while a bit old and rundown, has an excellent location. Build on the side of the hill directly facing beautiful and less crowded Naihan Beach offers magnificent view and easy access to beach.
- Excellent location (beautiful and less noisy surroundings);
- The rooms with private balconies and splendid sea view;
- Not big, but child friendly swimming pool;
- Very friendly staff
- The hotel has seen better days and needs a major makeover;
- The Room equipment (TV, bed etc.) is old and needs upgrading;
- Repetitive and somehow limited selection of food (especially buffet breakfast but overall the food was very good);
- Many stairs to climb, if you take a room above 3th floor (the lift reaches only up to 3th);
- LAN and WiFi access in rooms is not free opposite to what is advertised.
We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others. Just please keep in mind that this shouldn’t be by any means a 5 star hotel.
April 01, 2013
nice quite hotel next to the beach
private, closed to the beach,friendly and helpful staff
March 29, 2013
the view, room are great, nice design.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Royal Phuket Yacht Club Hotel, Phuket
- A dream come true. - Always wanted to stay here once. Glad that I finally did.
- Amazing, fantastic ,full of enjoyable. - It's really a wonderful stay ,everything is perfect ,the nic
- As amazing as the reviews say. - Amazing hotel. Fantastic staff. Great location. Our room
- beautiful hotel , friendly and well run - Wish i was able to have stayed longer , The service offered
- Beautiful hotel for a quiet retreat. - I stayed for four nights in the off season and it was a quie
- Beautiful hotel lovely location and good ambiance - Good size room with enormous veranda that overlooks the beac
- Best Value 5 Star Hotel you will ever come across - i would have to say that out of all the hotels i have ever s
- Fantastic in every aspect. - Best place I have ever stayed.Very beautiful decorated rooms
- Great Expereice - Stay was comfortable; I simply loved the view from the room,
- Great hotel with great location! - the royal puket yacht club hotel were the best hotel, that w
- great location - first stayed here 17 years ago. the hotel has changed little
- great ocean view of the room - The receptionest / waiter / house keeping are all friendly a
- Great start for two weeks vacation in Thailand - .... good choice for us to start our 10th vacation in Thaila
- Hotel with old charm - Lovely large room with a seaview. Great beach but the beachc
- huge terraces clean & confortable rooms with view - no road between you & the sea, direct access on a beautiful
- Lovely hotel and Great location - The best hotel we ever stay in Phuket.Room was good,but the
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Absolutely wonderful experience we had. It is a little dista
- Lovely hotel in a great location at the beach. - Had a great stay at the hotel, very helpful personnel always
- lovely hotel with warm-hearted staff - friendly and generous reception and entertainment suggestion
- nice experience - Amazing and quite place, not so many people.
we enjoy it ve
- Nice hotel but a bit dull - THe hotel was in a beautiful location. The beach was lovely
- Nice hotel, but cot instead of 2nd bed - Nice hotel, but staff at front desk were not very helpful wi
- Nice hotel....good location....but a bit old - had a pleasant stay. overall the hotel was good...with nice
- No flexibility - Because of buisness problems not able to enjoy the location.
- Old charm in the best location. - Enjoyed the location of the hotel.Our room is big with enorm
- Old Hotel in need of Major Renovations - Firstly where are the yachts? There isn't even a pier, maybe
- Probably in need of an upgrade - We had the impression that the hotel had aged somewhat and w
- Romantic Get -a-way - If you are looking for a romantic retreat at the South end
- royal phuket yacht club - when I drive from Bangkok to Phuket, it's a bit difficult to
- The perfect hotel in Phuket - Located in the sleepy community or Nai Harn and overlooking
- The Royal Phuket Yacht Club Hotel -
- Unique well designed rooms - we stayed for two days. enjoyed staying on the balcony in co
- Very luxurious, all Westerners - beautiful stay -- amazing sunset, the best on the island. th
- Very relaxing - Over all, we had a great time staying here. The hotel staff