Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (632)
November 19, 2012
Great location, but small room
Great location, pool excellent
The room was to small and the view was terrible. Breakfast was good but expensive for Thailand. The pool was great.
November 19, 2012
best location with big room
10 minutes to main shopping mall wide and depth swimming pool
this is a traditional resort with balcony, smoke people must like it.a big and depth swimming pool with mini bar service provide. it's ten minutes walk to main shopping mall and tiger bar famous street. beside the main entrance has a 24 hrs. store and free computer on line service at lobby. the wifi service is very poor, it can only access within lobby area resort staff said but i can't access all the time.
cheaper facial can be found in the shopping mall average price 300 baths
November 19, 2012
i had booked a deluxe room and upon arriving they upgraded me to the junior suite which was gigantic. however, the water pressure in the shower was near non existent and having a shower was annoying the least. there were three beds in the suite and all three were rock hard. also, the room was a little musty and smell was not pleasant. the hotel is not exactly close to the walking street as you will have to walk approx 200 meters to walking street as the main street is one way and no other option.
United States of America,
November 18, 2012
Hotel located near beach (only two blocks away)and shopping center (Jengceylon). Alot of street vendors nearby along with alot of food and beverage facilities near the resort. Resort accomidations are adequite for the price. Facilities are ageing and could use some maintenance. Staff helpful. Short walk to nightlife such as Bangla or Hard Rock Cafe.
Located on Patong beach, easy to travel to the nearby island such as Koh Phi Phi or Raya, hotel will setup any trip you desire.
November 18, 2012
Location is good but first and only time here
The reasons why I'm never ever going back again:
- I paid for WIFI which worked for noone and every day they told me it would work the next day, guess what; they never fixed it.
- Called Roomservice for some food, before I had a chance to say my room number they terminated the conversation. When I finally talked to reception and asked for my food the served me a TASTELESS and COLD burger.
- I bringed a girl/friend to the hotel and in the reception they forced me to pay a extra fee of 500THB for this. I don't think it's fair to pay for another person, it costs them nothing but it's late so I do it anyways. Then the manager tells me they need ID of the girl and I tell them, there is no need for that because I know this person. Manager tells me it's a service for their customers to make sure nothing is stolen at this room. I tell them it's a nice service but it's still me responsible for the room and I tell them is not a service I wish to use; because I know my friend. The story ends when I'm forced to pay for a extra room at the other side of the street, no stupid policies or problems there. The next day I read in their book that they wishes the customers to take up any unsatisfcation asap, I'm trying to solve this problem and asking for the night free since I could not use the room because of them, guess what; I didn't even get a apoligy.
- My friend got very sick and the hotel didn't wanna call us a ambulance since it would cost 5000THB instead of 1000THB. We got no ambulance or cab instead they told me to run out and find one at the street (my still was in heavy pain and they tell me to go out for a cab) The trip for my friend was painfull and for a infection in the stumick he paid no 1000THB but 100.000THB. It took him 45 minutes to the hospital emergency and then another 30 minutes before painkillers. Happy it was no heart attack. When we where back people told us they have a nice hospital in the same town. Did they make any money on this somehow?
November 18, 2012
great location but the wifi service is bad
very near to patong beach
it's a simple stay in Tony resort, there's nothing to shout with but it's convenient in patong area.
very near to shopping mall
November 17, 2012
Nice place but no beverage facilities
instead of door bell, they knock loud on the door.
no hot water for making tea or coffee also not provided any.
no newspapers available also.
if just for staying for the night and outing the whole day, its a great place to relax
just keep bargaining if that is the thing you wanted to buy. if not, just walk away.
got a pair of sunshades for 150baht where asking price
November 17, 2012
Decent hotel in the heart of Patong
Very good location and ce swimming pool
Tony Resort is a good and reasonably priced option in the center of Patong. All attractions are withing easy walking distance, plenty of dining options, bars, shops, nightlive venues, etc.
Hotel staff delivered good service, rooms were done on a daily basis. One of the best features is a nice swimming pool area, were I could cool down swimming or just lay down next to it and chill.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The weakest point was an internet connection, there were permament problems with a wifi, so if you are seriously into web browsing, you may find it bit annoying.
November 16, 2012
Friendly and helpful staff, lovely swimming pool and excellent clean rooms
Very reasonably priced, close to the beach, shopping mall everything needed in walking distance. Free wifi in all bedrooms and pool area, nice family hotel with good friendly environment. Quiet rooms not noise in the evenings
November 16, 2012
Very nice hotel but room was a bit average
Good location, two pools and helpful staff
We stayed in the Tony Resort for one night and enjoyed our stay. We arrived early so couldn't check into our room for a while. They took them off us and told us to relax by the pool. The hotel is in a great location in Patong, right next to all the nightlife but secluded in a quiet place. The pool area was really nice and although the hotel didnt include wifi there was a computer in the lobby for customers to use wifi for free. The only slight disappointment was that we got allocated a room on the corner of the hotel, which looked a lot smaller than the other room and all the furniture seemed to be squashed in. Other than that would recommend it.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Tony Resort, Phuket
- bon rapport qualité prix bon emplacement - bon sejour sauf la responsable a l acceuil tres desagreabl
- Good and reasonable hotel!! - Good staff and clean room,I was satisfyed this hotel!!
- Good for value, Location nice. - My stay was great at the resort. Couldn't complain. The serv
- Good hotel - This is the third time i stay at this hotel,
the staff is f
- Good location for nightlife but quite basic - Staff were very helpful and recommended a really nice place
- Good location, nice service, value for money -
- Good location. Nice room. - Good location. Only a few minutes walk down the road from th
- Good Location. - room cleanliness was overall good. it has a good location as
- Good location - Stay was fine right in the middle of annoying shop keepers o
- Great hotel and fantastic location - I have stayed at Tony resort before and l am always satisfie
- Great location and a good breakfast - This hotel is in a great location and to some that can be th
- Great location and friendly staff, very good - This was our first trip as a couple and Tony Resort made it
- Great location and nice rooms - nice location just near shopping mall and bang-la road. the
- great location, awesome pool - Stayed here at Tony for the second time and would gladly com
- Great location, but small room - The room was to small and the view was terrible. Breakfast w
- Great location - hotel was pleasant enough for the price. only thing was they
- Great location - nice service, good location, close to the beach, good breakf
- great location - tony hotel was a good place to stay in phuket the location w
- Location - lovely hotel and service with a smile, thanks to all the sta
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - I like the location of the hotel as it is very convenience t
- Lovely hotel with friendly staff. - My stay at Tony Resort was great, perfect location, not far
- Nice hotel, but the beds were very hard. - Rooms were large, but the beds were small, they also could o
- not as expected - we had a deluxe room in this supposedly 4 star hotel we just
- ok spot - this hotel is fine but the value question relates to time of
- okay hotel okay surface - it has a great location and a cheap price.
- Reasonable sized hotel - I expected a better standard from the pictures from the inte
- rooms need Urgent renovation, no english - We ordered two rooms for 5 nights, the rooms were very Stink
- Spacious room, Good location just off the street. - just back from the road perpendicular to bangala on the sout
- Strategis n good view - The receptionist quite helpful. the room is big, clean n nic
- top room and service - Spotless large room,better sevice than the Noatel we just le
- Valeu for money - I did enjoy it and wouldn't hesitate to book this hotel in t
- Very happy as usual - As usual the service and comfort of Tony Resort was very goo
- was jus ok - it's old hotel,not as same as in pictures. those pictures we