Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (614)
United States of America,
March 16, 2013
Over-rated, musty smelling rooms, dilapidated.
March 11, 2013
Nice hotel, near the beach
Nice hotel, not expensive. Great breakfast buffe. Huge swimming pool. The beach just outside the hotel. Very big and clean room. both shower and tub.
February 23, 2013
Nice hotel at Karon Beach
Quieter than busy Patong and nicer beach
After staying in busy party Patong, Karon beach was much nicer. The hotel has a nice pool area and decent breakfast and the superior rooms at the beach end were lovely spacious with balcony. Service was great. They even upgraded our room for free to help celebrate our engagement! Location is in a quieter area but can walk to good strip I restaurants and markets. Kata beach is lovely and close too. Location is good to be closer to ferries to the islands but is further from airport than patong.
United States of America,
February 17, 2013
Not the best hotel choice I've made
The hotel is across from the beach but its dated. The check in staff was fantastic, we arrived during Chinese New Year so all the hotels were full. The room we booked was over sold so we were upgraded to a suite. The room was great! The problem we had was the hotel was designed for the rooms with walk out pool access. There are only a few chairs by the pool for other guest. The first morning we went to the pool but all the chairs were taken. The next issue we ran into was the breakfast closed at 10:30, we arrived at 10:35 and it was closed, ok so we asked if we could order from the menu and we were told the kitchen was closed, after going around for a few minutes we went back to room. I tried to order room service. They were very polite and actually came to the room to make sure the order was correct but when the food came it cold. Like it was sitting out for a long time, it seemed they just took food from the breakfast buffet and gave to us. Wasn't impressed. The Internet was an issue as well, it didn't work the entire time we were there. We finally packed up and left after two nights, we had booked 4 nights and I lost two nights which were not refundable.
January 03, 2013
Cannot expect good service
Unfortunately, cannot expect good service here. When I arrived, I had confirmation number of course, but hotel did not registered properly. It took me too long waiting time to proceed to checking in process. Then they took me to the room which is not different condition on booking. I talked with receptionist several times and finally supposed-to-be-boss to get compensation. Receptionist only kept saying "sorry" without heart. Facility is quite old and not maintained well. When I opened the tap for the bath, what I saw is horrible coffee-colored-water. After I got better colored water from the shower, temperature never got stabled. Once I got cold water and next moment, boiling hot water.... I cannot waste my money here again.
December 30, 2012
great staff, great room service and great pool
everything, they are professional
Had a wonderful time there, couldn't think about leaving that place, I recommend the cabana pool access room, its really nice, they have great room service, amazing food and they bring much faster then other hotels, the beach is clean and peaceful.
Families with older children
December 27, 2012
Great Location but not value for money
Good location on Karon beach, friendly staff, nice rooms
Generally good hotel but some things could have been better. The Hotel charged us and all other guests for a compulsory Christmas buffet, which was overpriced and forced us to change our evening plans. The tour desk at the hotel was not professional. The independent tour operators just outside the hotel were friendlier, cheaper and more reliable. Internet was not free at the resort. At this price point I would have expected internet to be free. And the signal in the room was weak even though we had to pay for internet.
Use tour operators outside the hotel
December 14, 2012
Nice hotel, service minded staff
Nice room with access to pool. This part of the hotel is well maintained. Very nice breakfast buffet.
I left mid december and Christmas music blared out of the loudspeakers untill late evening. Had a nice room with direct access to the pool. Unfortunately, it was just beside a stair well so I had no privacy on the porch as other guests used it. The room was well maintained, clean and made up every day with refills of amenities (shampoo etc.) Nice restaurant which ran an excellent sea food buffet in the evenings.
United States of America,
December 11, 2012
Nice hotel, but is older and could use updating
The cabana pool access rooms makes for easy access to the pool
The hotel is in need of updating. One night we did not have hot water and eventually had no water. The beds are very hard but the breakfast was good. The beach is not on the property and it is a public beach. you need to cross the road in front of the hotel to get to the beach and if you want a chair on the beach you need to bring money because they charge you for the chair. The ocean in this part is very nice with very clear water and large waves. Overall, we had a great time.
December 05, 2012
Big rooms, great pool-limited sun, friendly staff
Walking straight into the pool. Across street from beach
Not as touristy as patong beach but still very tourist busy with prices to prove it. Dive shop attached to hotel was fantastic!! Rooms were clean. Typical hard beds. Internet was pricey. Close distance to walk to different street shopping and Resturants. Lots of tourist from Russia, I'm not but for those that are it would be helpful they even had Russian menus etc.
Pool rooms were awesome but careful the pool bar music is loud and clear in your room if you are near it. It is only during daytime but difficult to nap.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa, Phuket
- A Pleasant Stay - A nice hotel. Would recommend for short stays. Do not book a
- a valued hotel - a valued hotel for stay.
- Amazing view- enormous room - Located directly across the road from the beach, the Worabur
- Big disappointment !!! - We chose this hotel based on excellent reviews in the Lonely
- Good hotel for 3.5 star level - it was a rainy season and the water was consistently inside
- Good hotel very good cleaness in the rom -
- Good Location (Karon Beach just across the street) - The hotel locates just across the street from Karon Beach. I
- Good to be back - Back to Phuket's best value for money. Always manage to get
- Great hotel ! - Really liked this hotel and for the price i cannot write one
- Great hotel, Amazing Beach, Would Stay There Again - our experience at the hotel was great. the location on karon
- Great location, average rooms - Enjoyed my stay but rooms were very average, managed to get
- Great room but no privacy - The staff were lovely and the service was excellent. The onl
- Just alright - The staff was very kind and accomodating. The breakfast was
- Located in a very convenient area. - I stayed there for two nights. The hotel room is clean. Bed
- nice big pool needs a good clean - i have stayed at this hotel before and it is a great hotel,
- nice hotel but needs some maintenance - Really nice hotel but in great need of maintenance, for exam
- Nice Hotel - the hotel is very clean and has a pool that is infront of al
- Ok hotel - the hotel was ok not more or less. the rooms was good. pool
- Over-rated, musty smelling rooms, dilapidated. -
- Quaint and quiet hotel - This hotel was recommended to my wife and I by local Bangkok
- Quiet hotel with nice pool acces. - We stayed there for 3 nights and had nice stay. Friendly st
- Satification on Woraburi Resort - I'm quite happy and convenient to reserve hotel booking via
- the best smiling service encountored. - great location for shopping, massages and restuarants.use th
- TOP Suite Room @woraburi - really gud service for the team!
as a honeymooners, they wer
- Value for money for staying opposite to a quiet be - Overall, the hotel is good and good thing is tat it is right
- Value for money - The room is spacious and clean. However one of the rooms air
- Very good hotel close the beach - Nice view, good service, very nice people in reception desk,
- Very Nice! - When we arrived they had double booked us, but very quickly
- warm cosy hotel with pleasant staff - The service staff were really pleasant and always serving wi
- Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa -
- Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa - It was really great for work as we had to work on the 3 days