Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (617)
December 31, 2008
Big disappointment !!!
clean rooms, close to beach.
We chose this hotel based on excellent reviews in the Lonely Planet and www.holidaycheck.de. However, we had to realize that it was largely oversold, or had lost the charm it once was supposed to have. Painted in aggressive yellow color and constructed very narrowly, it rather felt like residing in a chicken cage. In addition, rooms were oftentimes only cleaned in the evening or only upon explicit request with housekeeping. The only pro is the proximity to the beach. In short, for us it was a big disappointment - even more given this hotel was so warmly recommended by other reviews we considered trustworthy.
restaurants nearby are of little value (overpriced, average food), better go eat out in Kata or Karon.
Families with young children
December 30, 2008
deluxe room is clean and wide.
hotel is front of beach so that we can enjoy pool and beach every time.
December 24, 2008
Beachside hotel but little personality
We liked the room size and location.
The hotel was big and quite disjointed. The room we stayed in was nice but that was about it. The staff were not overlly friendly and the hotel did not have a vibe that you would want to have dinner there or even a drink at the bar. We went out the whole time we were there and basically only slept there. Our room aso backed onto a big swamp so at times the smell was not good.
The beach in front of the hotel has beach chairs you can buy for the day.
United States of America,
December 06, 2008
The pool is $$
free 15 minute massage, awesome pool, clean comfy rooms, easy check in, the staff helped arrange an easy ride to the airport, right on the strip so a tuck tuck is almost knocking you over to take ya anywhere
Spent two nights here and had a ground level room with the patio that connects to the pool. Very safe area, had dinner in the lobby one night (eh) but the morning brunch and happy hour spread was good.
Many places to eat along the strip. I would pass on the hotel evening hang
United States of America,
November 29, 2008
Staff terrific, view rooms great (also pool rooms nice too) good location, excellent food in their outdoor restaurant facing the sea.
We loved the Woraburi-we couldn't decide where to stay on Phuket and pured over the choices. This was a great find. The staff was so helpful, they gave us a view room, helped us find a flight out when we were stuck in Thailand (airport in Bangkok closed) and very gracious. The room was terrific. The seafood barbeque was outstanding and the band was lots of fun. The beach across the street was beautiful and we enjoyed the waves of Karon beach. Lots of restaurants and markets right next door.
November 22, 2008
Nice stay at Woraburi Phuket
Good location, easy to walk to the beach, just across the road.
Nice and clean room, also having swimming pool in front of guest room, only 1st floor.
Service at restaurant is quite good.
We took 2 days vacation at the Woraburi Phuket by driving a car from Bangkok which is very tiring, unfortunately the receptionist requested my credit card, even we reserved a room by tour agent, which mean we paid already. We thought we are local tourist that's why they need money warranty to protect soft drink in guest room.
This is stupid policy of the hotel. They should consider the guest who coming alone, not a big group tour.
Just walk a few minute from the hotel to the bar. Very big and nice bar near the beach, including near by the shopping area too. Try to buy soft drink/beer at 7-11 rather than the normal shop, the price is a lot different, ex: green tea in 7-11=20 baht, but other=30 baht
November 05, 2008
a great experience!!
extra-luxury swemming pool. next to the beach. big rooms with balcony.
this hotel find our full appreciation. we spent great time in the swimming pool. rooms are silent and clean. the balcony was very usefull to arrange the swimming towells they ordinarely provide in the room. we also found foam and hear conditioner in the bathroom. the hotel crew was very kind and disposable. we had great breakfast at the buffet and often enjoy drinks in the night hearing live music.
November 02, 2008
An Exciting First Time in Phuket & The Woraburi
The resort is nicely laid out.
The rooms were quite big & comfortable.
Amenities were good & sufficient.
Service staff & reception were generally warm.
Convenient location; easy access to public transportation.
Checking in & out was a breeze.
Overall, the Woraburi Resort located at Karon Beach was an ideal location to get away from the typical hustle & bustle of Patong. It's location was very convenient with only Patong about 15 to 20 minutes away by "tuk-tuk" and with a host of quaint shops and restaurants just round the corner, about a few hundred metres away.
Upon our arrival, we were greeted with cold towels & a welcome drink (not forgetting the smiles all round). The check-in process was a breeze and despite the slight problem with language, the reception staff were all smiles.
The room was marvelous with a nice king-sized bed in the middle and the ambiance made you feel relaxed immediately. There is even a veranda for you to soak in some sun or to watch the many hotel guests enjoying a swim in the pool.
Overall, this is a great "value for money" place to stay and is very suitable for folks who just want to have some good R & R or perhaps some adventuring.
There is this quaint & quiet eating place located at The Pacific Club which is about 2-3 kms away and nested on a hill. The name of this place is The Dining Room and the food is simply fantastic!
However, be warned as you may have some trouble locating it. Ask around or perhaps, hire a "tuk-tuk".
October 31, 2008
Great location, right on the beach.
To many familys with lots of children. If you are planning on a nice realaxing time, go somewhere else!
October 28, 2008
The first best thing about this hotel is its location, you are right on the beach and near to the town. The second is the excellent swimming pool, third is the rooms are excellent.
This hotel provides everything to making your stay in Karon wonderful. Straight onto the beach, also minutes away from center of town. The rooms are excellent, with each overlooking the swimming pool, excellent bathrooms although on the small side a bit, gym, reception staff very helpful. The Woraburi provides everything you really need at reasonable value. Definitely recommned this hotel to anyone.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa, Phuket
- A Pleasant Stay - A nice hotel. Would recommend for short stays. Do not book a
- a valued hotel - a valued hotel for stay.
- Amazing view- enormous room - Located directly across the road from the beach, the Worabur
- Big disappointment !!! - We chose this hotel based on excellent reviews in the Lonely
- Good hotel for 3.5 star level - it was a rainy season and the water was consistently inside
- Good hotel very good cleaness in the rom -
- Good Location (Karon Beach just across the street) - The hotel locates just across the street from Karon Beach. I
- Good to be back - Back to Phuket's best value for money. Always manage to get
- Great hotel ! - Really liked this hotel and for the price i cannot write one
- Great hotel, Amazing Beach, Would Stay There Again - our experience at the hotel was great. the location on karon
- Great location, average rooms - Enjoyed my stay but rooms were very average, managed to get
- Great room but no privacy - The staff were lovely and the service was excellent. The onl
- Just alright - The staff was very kind and accomodating. The breakfast was
- Located in a very convenient area. - I stayed there for two nights. The hotel room is clean. Bed
- nice big pool needs a good clean - i have stayed at this hotel before and it is a great hotel,
- nice hotel but needs some maintenance - Really nice hotel but in great need of maintenance, for exam
- Nice Hotel - the hotel is very clean and has a pool that is infront of al
- Ok hotel - the hotel was ok not more or less. the rooms was good. pool
- Over-rated, musty smelling rooms, dilapidated. -
- Quaint and quiet hotel - This hotel was recommended to my wife and I by local Bangkok
- Quiet hotel with nice pool acces. - We stayed there for 3 nights and had nice stay. Friendly st
- Satification on Woraburi Resort - I'm quite happy and convenient to reserve hotel booking via
- the best smiling service encountored. - great location for shopping, massages and restuarants.use th
- TOP Suite Room @woraburi - really gud service for the team!
as a honeymooners, they wer
- Value for money for staying opposite to a quiet be - Overall, the hotel is good and good thing is tat it is right
- Value for money - The room is spacious and clean. However one of the rooms air
- Very good hotel close the beach - Nice view, good service, very nice people in reception desk,
- Very Nice! - When we arrived they had double booked us, but very quickly
- warm cosy hotel with pleasant staff - The service staff were really pleasant and always serving wi
- Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa -
- Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa - It was really great for work as we had to work on the 3 days