Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (580)
August 12, 2011
Nice location on the south part of Chaweng beach
Big rooms, clean, nice breakfast buffet
Stayed in a room wiht balcony with a nice view over the see.
The room was big with an ok standard but very neat and clean. This hotel is perfect for families with their pool side and beach side.
Families with older children
August 12, 2011
Perpect for familys
Great poolarea near the beach
we are very satisfied with our stay. the poolarea was very nice, the cleaningstaff was very helpful and we are going to recommend cove to our friends.
the staff in the frontdesk helped us a lot with different things, doctor and so on. the massage was exellent on the beach.
August 12, 2011
Good service, clean wide rooms, and good location
Service & Cleanliness, price
2nd time staying here. very nice rooms for a reasonable price. it may not be at the busy end of the street, but for me this is a big plus point. amneties and restaurants are still within walkable distances. customer service is top notch and they even assisted me in reconfirming my catamaran to koh tao the next day by calling them up (at no charge but i guess this may vary person to person). breakfast was pre-prepared the next day at 6.30 am for me as the pickup was before their restaurant opening hours. quality service for this price
August 10, 2011
we really enjoyed our stay at chaweng cove.
my partner and i stayed 3 nights in the beachfront pool villa and found the room to be very clean with a great view of the beach! the villa was situated right next to the beachfront restaurant (which served delicious food - cannot complain!) and staff were friendly and helpful. breakfast was great! a good selection of fruit, bread, crossiants, eggs, fried rice, soup etc.
two things that were average was the pool in the villa. it was too shallow- being only about waist deep, and the fact that you couldn't walk directly onto the beach from the villa. you had to walk around. other than that, the room was perfect! was great to open the curtains and watch the sun rise!
would stay again!!! aaa+++
The resort is a little distant from shopping and whatnot, so a scooter will need to be hired (or a tuk tuk). There is a guy across the road that offers scooter hire for 200 baht.
August 02, 2011
Good location, helpful desk staff.
I was suprised to find the lack of garden surrounding the garden bungalow. In fact each bungalo is positoned to face other bungalows so the curtains were always drawn. I did not spend an incrdedible amount of time in the room so it as not too much of a bother. I overheard another guest complaining they had no privacy and wanted another room, only to be told the hotel was booked out and none of the rooms really had much privacy! The recepction team were always helpful with any queries I had or when booking day trips. The gym was a let down. The resortel is located on the main road of Chaweng and close to shopping. I would stay here again, but would be just as happy to try somewhere new.
Ninja Crepes is a MUSt to eat at. So so so cheap and a great range of food. Another must is the Chaweng Walking Street on Tuesday and Saturday nights. You will not find your shopping any cheaper in Chaweng!
July 28, 2011
nice hotel and very friendly staff
close to beach and shopping
we have stayed at this hotel many times before and were very happy once again
July 24, 2011
good location hotel
this hotel is located at beach side with budgeted
hotel is located in the very good location (beach side) but you cannot see beach and the sea from your own room. you have to come out to hotel's restaurant only to enjoy the view.
sanitary facility provide in bathroom is very poor relative to price charge. at last, service at this hotel is not really good.
it takes them nearly hour to get our baggage to arrive at our room. officer didn't satisfy us in their service
Hotel Feature Tip:
Printing voucher is the must for this hotel. Otherwise you have to buy their wifi hour to print it out!!!!!
July 20, 2011
Very nice, well positioned hotel.
situated on chaweng beach which is awesome
we stayed 10 nights pool and gardens well maintained. the beach was excellent. the restaurant food was out of this world and the staff very friendly, funny and helpful
Henry africas, best bar in town and pay a visit to the muay thai boxing.
July 20, 2011
60years style Hotel, quite location of South Beach
check-in was a bit unfriendly compared to all the hotels I went before on the small islands such as Koh Tao etc.
Food is overpriced in the restaurant
Pool is clean but nothing special
Beach chairs for free.
actually you can stay in Spain on a beach. This hotel and the Beach are having nothing to do with Thailand.
Go to another loaction
July 20, 2011
Great Location lovely rooms
Lovely pool, good breakfast freindly staff
upgraded to a arden bungalo. beautiful room with lots of greenery around. taff very attentive. location quieter end of chaweng. good eating outlets just outside of resort. breakfast was very fresh lots of western style food. fruit was lovely and fresh
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Chaweng Cove Beach Resort, Samui
- Beatuful hotel - Only positive impressions from staying. Very friendly staff
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel Thailand Somui - It is very good hotel, very atteractiv for prise.
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel, -
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel -
- Chaweng Cove Resotel Hotel - we enjoyed the stay loved having breakfast with a seaview
- cheweng hotel - we enjoyed our stay at cheweng hotel. the pool was great, th
- convenient -
- Cozy bungalows and helpful staff - Very satisfied with our stay here.
Cozy bungalows and the
- Good hotel with very soft spoken staff except few - It was a pleasant stay with very good ambience. But the swim
- Good hotel. - stayed in a bungalow, 2 meters to the pool. the staff was ve
- Good stay - I had just come from a beautiful resort in the North, so ini
- Great beach front property on Chaweng Beach - i enjoyed this play because it was quiet, comfortable, clean
- great experience - My boyfriend and I enjoyed staying at this hotel, the hotel
- Great hotel at a great location - the hotel room i stayed in was well featured. the food from
- Great hotel. Everything you need is there. -
- Great hotel - One of the best hotels i have ever stayed in, beachfront vil
- Great location in South Chaweng Beach - Very friendly and helpful staff, very good location for the
- Great service lovely rooms and amenities. - Real value for money. Great breakfast, rooms top notch and p
- great service - the room was very clean and spacious, staff helped me a lot
- Great spot on best beach in Samui - The rooms are not so modern but have good quality dark wood
- It was a pleasure! - It was an absolute pleasure to book this hotel because it is
- Located on the beach - from the front reception the hotel looks small, but opens ou
- Lovely hotel and great service - a splendid small resort with real value for money.good facil
- Nice bunglows, terrible pool and beach - The resort has got nice, good quality, fully equipped bungl
- Nice hotel, good to stay - This hotel became really nice place to stay after renovation
- Nice hotel,great location - The Hotel is located right on Chewang Beach.Easy walk to sho
- Nice location on the south part of Chaweng beach - Stayed in a room wiht balcony with a nice view over the see.
- Nice one!!! - It is a nice hotel, good breakfast with ocean view, the swim
- pretty good hotel at a good deal - overall was a good one except that they don't provide free w
- Value for money - Well located hotel, diretly on the beach, nice environment,
- Very comfortable hotel with good night's sleep - I had a very good stay at this hotel and actually returned h
- Very friendly staff - Great staff, easy to rent motorbikes from reception.
- We would stay there again - The resort is at the south end of Chaweng beach which seemed