Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (544)
May 11, 2012
No complaints here!
Fantastic staff & location
Amazing views, modern rooms, friendly staff, even got a rose and chocolates left on the bed everynight!
May 10, 2012
A hotel that keeps you wanting to return
Beautiful location with stunning views in the best location on Samui
The Hansar Samui Resort has everything required to make a trip to Koh Samui worth remembering. The location is stunning, right on the beach at Bo Phut with views across the ocean to Koh Phangan and stunning sun sets. All rooms are beautifully appointed with balconies and views, the pool is gorgeous and the beach bar is perfect for those sun set cocktails. And then there is the location, situated right in the heart of Fisherman's village which is quickly becoming the coolest place to hang out on Samui. There are plenty of cool boutique stores, a huge variety of great restaurants and plenty of bars on the beach to spend the evening. I've been visiting Samui for many years now and the Hansar is my favorite place by far.
May 08, 2012
Lovely Hotel with the best beds ever!
facilities are modern , amenities nice , good location, food is good
The room is very nice and roomy. The bed is really good- I cannot agree more with the other travellers with the same comments. Good price , food and service staff. Better than the other 5 stars resorts nearby.
rent the bike from the hotel to scoot around the island if you are adventurous. its worth it.
May 08, 2012
stayed at normal room, but it was big enough. the only difference between xl room is the space and tub. the bed and pillows are very comfy and the hotel is really clean. the pool is amazing with a view of the sea and theres also a jacuzzi in the pool. one thing you have to be careful is the bathroom. theres no door or curtain. its right next to the bed with just a glass in between and can see everything. if you are not comfortable taking a bath openly, look for somewhere else, but i loved my stay here.
May 07, 2012
Good hotel - very expensive meals
Good location as very close to the airport amd walking distance from shops
We have spent really good time there. Sand of the beach its granny
We arranged early checking the day before of the arrival, amd when we got there they said that only at 14.00 they were going to deliver our room.
We rented a bike , it was from 2001 ... Bad performance, we had to use the pedal a lot of times to turn it on.
The bed was amazing.
Internet worked ok
Go and have dinner to the italian rest next to hansar... Its veautiful
May 05, 2012
Big pool n near the fisherman village
Hotel is next to the fisherman village. Lots of restaurant at the area. Hotel in front of beach. Hotel room is big, super big bed, but not comfortable. Can't get a good sleep.
April 29, 2012
We enjoy the hotel very much. Great facilities, great staff, great food, great pool. Keep up the good work. Able to offer tennis court facilities with excellent tennis partners. Very prompt when we called for our butler and great shower facilities
The staff speak good English and were very friendly as well. Overall environment was very clean and gym/pool were good as well
April 29, 2012
Nice little resort
Friendly staff, wondeful location and great swimming pool
This is our first trip to Koh Samui, we picked this resort due to so many positive feedback in the web, after our stay, we think this resort is so great, great view, friendly staff, great location, we like the swimming pool so much, it may not be the best resort in Samui, but the overall rating is absolutely a 5 stars.
Don't miss the night market at fishermen village in every Friday night.
Families with young children
April 26, 2012
very nice hotel, very friendly staff
there are many good things to say about this hotel. its in a great location in relation to the Fisherman's village
its a nice hotel, staff were great throughout our stay. the food was very good. the pool was lovely. Breakfasts are a combiation of al a carte and buffet, which was nice.
access to the beach is literally 5 seconds away. as for proximty to Chewang, it cost only and was only 5 - 10 mins away by taxi, so i think staying here, we managed to get the best of both worlds - tranuility withr very easy access to shopping / nightlife etc.
The hotel gym is a bit basic though.
we had a very good meal at 'The Shack" which is in the fishermans's village. its kind of a Steak House. the food was very good quality and we all enjoyed it
April 23, 2012
Beautiful hotel & fantastic hotel
Loved the infinity pool and the staff were fabulous
Really enjoyed our stay. I loved Bohput village. Was much less crowds than patong & Chaewang. Felt more traditional. The sea views were amazing!
Big Buddah was really good & all the local restaurants were so good.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hansar Samui Resort, Samui
- all good - very clean..good view..good service..good rooms
i love alot
- Amazing Hotel couldn,t fault this property. - This is a lovely place for a complete rest as not a lot to d
- Amazing: Hansar Samui Resort in Ko Samui - I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Ko Samui. T
- Beatifully built lovely hotel, Great location. - Stayed here for honeymoon & would not hesitate to return. B
- beautiful hotel , the staff is very very friendly - great location the fisherman village is nice and much more q
- Beautiful Hotel But Cold - we spent 2 nights at this hotel.hotel is beautiful but cold.
- Beautiful hotel with great service - It was a great place for a family with older children, as th
- Best design and breakfast - i arrived late at night. staff are very friendly. hotel deco
- best hotel for honey moon and relax - this is the best hotel that we ever stay in koh samui. the l
- Best location in Bo phut - Pros:
1. Modern décor hotel with nice room + balcony with b
- Clean and new - Room and other facilities are clean and well-designed.
- Excellent hotel, very child friendly - One of the best hotels we have stayed at for a family with s
- excellent hotel - well trained staff with English speaking and warm heart of A
- Excellent - Best hotel we've stayed in in Samui. We've been back 3 times
- Fantastic location, the friendliest staff - One of the few hotels, where the actual place is just the sa
- Fantastic Stay -
- Good service with reasonable price - The hotel belongs to mid-high range price, and the service i
- Great hotel, prefect service - we were a bit unlucky with the weather, however, the great c
- Great relaxed hotel - It was a perfect stay - whether in suite or in Sea View room
- Great view, excellent staff, close to shops. - A great resort! Loved the view, the pool was large and loads
- Hansar Samui Resort -
- hotel stay - lovely rooms, but needed chair not stool in room, power cuts
- Nice hotel but not suitable for families with kids - I would recommend this hotel for the couples without kids.
- No complaints here! - Amazing views, modern rooms, friendly staff, even got a rose
- Perfect hotel for relaxing - The hotel is very well taken care of, rooms are spacious and
- quite hotel with beach - it's a new hotel near fisherman's village where you can find
- Really good hotel in the right position for you. - We are two friends that went on holiday we were really pleae
- Relaxing and great spa - It was our yearly mother/daughter trip and the Hansar did ot
- Samui hotel with a difference - Excellent room with balcony over-looking pool and beach but
- The hotel is great.near beach - We have a bit of diffucult finding the hotel. we have to cir
- Unbelievable - The Hansar Samui is amazing. If you get the opportunity to t
- Very nice hotel with full seaviews - we stayed in a sea view room which was very comfortable, no
- Very nice hotel - Since I didn't arrange any plans for visiting Ko Samui, a fr
- Very relaxing week, could ot fault anythng - Excellent, 7 day of total relaxation. Great food, service a
- Wonderful hotel, beautiful beach front location - This hotel is located in one of the coolest places in Koh Sa
- Wonderful hotel - Great room but with an odd smell in the room.
The hotel is