Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (545)
December 21, 2011
Wonderful hotel, beautiful beach front location
All rooms look out over the ocean, the location is beautiful
This hotel is located in one of the coolest places in Koh Samui. Not only is the beach beautiful, the sun sets are magnificent, but there is also plenty to do right outside the front door. Fisherman's village is one of the more idyllic places in Samui, from shopping to dining to great beach bars, just strolling down the street or along the beach at fisherman's village is a wonderful way to spend the afternoon or evening. The hotel itself is laid out perfectly allowing a sea view from almost everywhere with a stunning pool and beach bar. The rooms are new, cool and comfortable!
Take an early evening stroll along the street at Fisherman's village for some shopping before you stop into one of the many restaurants or bar's for a well earned break.
December 18, 2011
Very nice hotel with very kind and polite staff
Excellent Spa features, very comfortable rooms, very nice hotel's design
we expected relaxing holiday in a very nice and comfortable hotel with excellent service and this hotel fully met our expectation!
Families with young children
December 17, 2011
Fantastic staff and great location
The staff, location and food
A perfect spot to relax. I could have easily spent a week lazing around at the hotel itself.
The staff is extremely friendly. The location is perfect. It's in Bophut which is the quieter, saner part of the island. However, the Fisherman's village is just adjusant giving lot of food options.
The spa was great too!!
A restaurant 3 minutes walk is Krua. It's simply great!
So is Coconut Tam's for drink in the night by the beach..
December 17, 2011
Great hospitality, Great smile
Location, pool, seaview room, bed, breakfast
simple yet elegant, clean and tidy.
not the biggest hotel on the island, but my wife and i did enjoy the relaxing, quiet time there together. staffs are always willing to assist with a great smile, wonderful breakfast next to the sea that makes a good start of the day.
close to the hotel are many seaside restaurants and shops where you can enjoy all kinds of thai food and local souvenir.
i would go there again if i go again to koh samui!
December 16, 2011
Great Location & Amazing Views
Location (right next to Fishermen's Village), Rooms (nicely decorated and very clean and comfortable), Service
we stayed 5 nights at this resort. the infinity pool and sea view were amazing! our room was on the 2nd floor and gave us a good view of both the sea and the pool. room was very clean and comfortable. location was great and offers easy access to restaurants and shops (fishermen's village). staff were attentive and polite. turn-down service every evening with a stalk of rose and chocolates. the spa was fabulously good, a definite must-try! breakfast at the h-bistro was good, not a huge variety but it offers fine, high-quality food.
in my opinion, the resort is perhaps more suitable for a romantic getaway/honeymoon, rather than a family vacation. the shower/bath adopts an open concept (no walls or doors, only glass panels).
December 12, 2011
Very nice holiday hotel
Nice rooms and special balcony
This is a good choice of hotel. Rooms are good size and balcony/terrace with day bed is great. Overall a nice resort with plenty of open space and direct sea view. Breakfast was good. For those that like new hotels and considering I travel a lot this is a nice hotel.Fishermans Village is next door with loads of dining options and a nice walking street. Only downside is the quality of the beach, there was a monsoon storm so beach was littered with rubbish which was being cleaned up but it is not the white sand beach of Chaweng which you can take a taxi to
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try to get a first or second floor room as view is great from the terrace
Families with young children
December 11, 2011
A quite and relaxing stay
Good service. Near to beach. Near to fisherman village where you can find a lot of food.
Staff is friendly and the service is good. Room is spacious and sea facing.A walking distance to fisherman village where you can find a lot of foods and gifts.
Foods in the hotel is expensive. Have to be careful if you bring infant who start learning to walk as there are water features with drain in the hotel. There is also no lift in the hotel.
December 08, 2011
Wonderful beach side hotel, exceptional service
Excellent location to escape to crowds of Chaweng. Short stroll to fisherman's village with abundant choices for meals. Pool is amazing and staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely visit again.
Mr Ung's Safari Tour was a great day safari tour company which took us around Samui's popular tourist attractions. A great day out.
November 27, 2011
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
Very nice hotel with a very relaxing feel ,staff were very attentive and service with a smile,food was delicious and location was excellent.
Hotel Feature Tip:
ask for room on high floor
United States of America,
November 14, 2011
Quaint Location with great amenities
Upscale Rooms, Quiet Private Beach
My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon in the Ocean front room. The room was nice and lives up to resort quality. The staff at the resort was friendly and helpful. We ate dinner on the beach our final night and the food was spectacular. The chef is outstanding and I was pleasantly surprised. The resort also has it's own beach and a nice pool, great for relaxing and staying away from the masses. I highly recommend it for anybody who wants to relax and enjoy a nice resort feel.
We rented a scooter for 300 THB ($10 US) a day and you can get to Chaweng in 5 minutes or circle the whole island in an hour. I would recommend this rather than paying for the overpriced tours etc. We took the scooter to the various waterfalls and viewpoints around the island.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hansar Samui Resort, Samui
- all good - very clean..good view..good service..good rooms
i love alot
- Amazing Hotel couldn,t fault this property. - This is a lovely place for a complete rest as not a lot to d
- Amazing: Hansar Samui Resort in Ko Samui - I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Ko Samui. T
- Beatifully built lovely hotel, Great location. - Stayed here for honeymoon & would not hesitate to return. B
- beautiful hotel , the staff is very very friendly - great location the fisherman village is nice and much more q
- Beautiful Hotel But Cold - we spent 2 nights at this hotel.hotel is beautiful but cold.
- Beautiful hotel with great service - It was a great place for a family with older children, as th
- Best design and breakfast - i arrived late at night. staff are very friendly. hotel deco
- best hotel for honey moon and relax - this is the best hotel that we ever stay in koh samui. the l
- Best location in Bo phut - Pros:
1. Modern décor hotel with nice room + balcony with b
- Clean and new - Room and other facilities are clean and well-designed.
- Excellent hotel, very child friendly - One of the best hotels we have stayed at for a family with s
- excellent hotel - well trained staff with English speaking and warm heart of A
- Excellent - Best hotel we've stayed in in Samui. We've been back 3 times
- Fantastic location, the friendliest staff - One of the few hotels, where the actual place is just the sa
- Fantastic Stay -
- Good service with reasonable price - The hotel belongs to mid-high range price, and the service i
- Great hotel, prefect service - we were a bit unlucky with the weather, however, the great c
- Great relaxed hotel - It was a perfect stay - whether in suite or in Sea View room
- Great view, excellent staff, close to shops. - A great resort! Loved the view, the pool was large and loads
- Hansar Samui Resort -
- hotel stay - lovely rooms, but needed chair not stool in room, power cuts
- Nice hotel but not suitable for families with kids - I would recommend this hotel for the couples without kids.
- No complaints here! - Amazing views, modern rooms, friendly staff, even got a rose
- Perfect hotel for relaxing - The hotel is very well taken care of, rooms are spacious and
- quite hotel with beach - it's a new hotel near fisherman's village where you can find
- Really good hotel in the right position for you. - We are two friends that went on holiday we were really pleae
- Relaxing and great spa - It was our yearly mother/daughter trip and the Hansar did ot
- Samui hotel with a difference - Excellent room with balcony over-looking pool and beach but
- The hotel is great.near beach - We have a bit of diffucult finding the hotel. we have to cir
- Unbelievable - The Hansar Samui is amazing. If you get the opportunity to t
- Very nice hotel with full seaviews - we stayed in a sea view room which was very comfortable, no
- Very nice hotel - Since I didn't arrange any plans for visiting Ko Samui, a fr
- Very relaxing week, could ot fault anythng - Excellent, 7 day of total relaxation. Great food, service a
- Wonderful hotel, beautiful beach front location - This hotel is located in one of the coolest places in Koh Sa
- Wonderful hotel - Great room but with an odd smell in the room.
The hotel is