Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
June 02, 2012
Lovely Hotel with great location!!!
pool villa room are huge but a little outdated.no privacy for toilet as there are no lock and its a see through door.
however,it is in a great location and and for the price i paid...its good enough for a pool villa room.
Try copacabana restaurant opposite road of the hotel for great food and excellent service.
April 20, 2012
cozy hotel with little feature
i stayed in the hotel for 2 nights and must admit that i wasnt impressed by the standards. the hotel iz cozy in middle of feel-like jungle atmosphere.. the mosquito was the annoying part of the hotel.
April 06, 2012
Great low/mid range hotel, clean, nice
Bathrooms clean, nice room, good breakfast
This is a great place to stay if you are looking for a cheaper accommodation option. Bathrooms are really good for what you're paying, I was very happy in the room. Beds are comfortable and the cleaning is a great standard. Breakfast was included and had a big selection and an omlette station. Also, food here was good so if you want to have lunch here it is worthwhile for papaya salad, phad Thai and even the sandwiches. The pool isn't amazing, it's a little bit small, but good if you just want to dip in or have kids.
Go see Starz Caberet, it was very entertaining.
March 16, 2012
Lovely hotel, had a great stay.
Location, swimming pool, beach, friendly staff.
we stayed for one week and had a great time. hotel is lovely very clean and friendly staff. no problems during our stay. located right on the beach with free sun beds. great location to all bars and restaurants. however the hotel restaurant itself is very quiet from 6pm on.
Terminal D was quite nice
March 09, 2012
Close to center. We enjoyed the location very close to restaurants and nightlife
March 04, 2012
Cosy smaller hotel establishment
On the beach and close to the main shopping rost at Cheweng beach
A smaller hotel that makes it familiar. No ooms higher up than second floor, most room on ground floor. Very close to the bach and the main shopping road. Since it is quite a lot of vegatation in the area the moscitos can from time to time be a irritating - so bring moscito oil.
The retaurant set-up on the beach attracts alo other guests for dinner
February 18, 2012
Great location, Deluxe room perfect
Your deluxe room was perfect, big, clean and very nice (last floor)
February 12, 2012
Great location but a bit dissapointing
Booked a deluxe room although the room was quaint and pretty I wouldnt call it deluxe the bathroom was disgusting and badly in need of a make over you cannot flush toilet paper in the toilet it needs to go in the bin yuch. Balcony faced onto an ugly brick wall.
Breakfast was nothing special
Plain big square pool with no room to really walk around it due to all the sun beds.
Great location on the beach and central to everyithing really.
At the time of our stay there are roadworks at the end of the lane this hotel is on all along the main street.
This dosent impact on any noise at the hotel as its really quiet except for fireworks going off all night so if you dont like the noise of these then it might annoy you.
Great little casual bar right next door on the beach, laid back, cheap drinks and great music.
Staff were nice and food good too.
Hotel Feature Tip:
If you can afford it book the pool villas they looked really lovely, private big wooden gate and own little pool
January 25, 2012
Good ocean view and dinner
Nice Room near the beach. It costs 300B by taxi from airport to hotel. It starts working at 6:30am and you can order a breakfast to take away if your flight is early.
BBQ on the beach
January 14, 2012
very ordinary and dated hotel
location is great right on the beach
Our room is smelly and I had to burn incense to cover the sewage smell. However our friends room does not have our problem.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Montien House Hotel, Samui
- convenient, enjoyable, relaxing - best place to stay if you need to catch an early flight on t
- good location, nice room with reasonable price - it is a little bit far form the pier where the ferry arrives
- great hotel, perfect location - the hotel was great, nice and quiet, with lots of trees, the
- Great loction - We will be back to stay here soon, we loved our private pool
- hotel full of green plantations - Montien house is a nice hotel with great location near soi g
- I didnt want to leave... - We absolutely loved the private pool villa at Montien House.
- koh samui hotel - great location, ideal for nightlife, shops, chemist, food, t
- Lovely Hotel with great location!!! - pool villa room are huge but a little outdated.no privacy fo
- Lovely room and fantastic location - Hotel was ideally located right on Chaweng Beach and near to
- nice bungalows on beach - it was a nice place
- nice hotel very central - nice hotel on the beach ,nice swimming pool and spacius bung
- Nice, jungle feeling - A nice place, good stay overall. I think it's one of the be
- Not the best but satisfactory - good location, close to the beach, close to the main beach r
- Second stay here, as good as ever -
- Very nice hotel fantastic location - All good stayed in one room Ac was no good they changed with