Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (512)
October 22, 2010
Great location spacious rooms
Beach front, close to shopping, peaceful and quiet location
Great staff, perfect location right on the beach. Restaruant is right on the beach, breakfast was very good. Loved the pool view room. Rain shower was just perfect to cool off under. Privacy was very good. Plenty of beach chairs. Overal a great place to enjoy Kho Samui
Families with young children
October 05, 2010
Fantastic resort with fantastic service
breakfast, friendly staff & great rooms
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Great location & great rooms. Breakfast was perfect & staff very friendly. Would recommend this hotel. Only fault was that if you want to use the free wireless you can only pick up the signal from the lobby & sometimes it can be very sloooow. Apart from that we will be staying here again.
Walk up the beach a bit further and the water gets better.
Families with older children
October 01, 2010
The perfect location on Chaweng Beach.
Everything you need in the room plus more. The staff were fantastic and spoke very good English. All staff even the gardeners acknowledged you and were very polite.
upstairs accommodation is better. the breakfast was delicious every morning.bar cocktails were great and good prices. a better place to stay along the beach as there is no jet skis.
have been going to samui for over 13 years and this is my second favorite place to stay.
Always bargain well below asking price. At least half the price and work up from their. They may get shitty but keep working with the price you want. Enjoy the fakes. They are better than BKK
Nightlife do not accept flowers offered by the young children.
Careful of fireworks on the beach.. have fun but get a Thai person to do it for you. Q bar is really nice.
September 27, 2010
A romantic place for relaxing
very good location, room are very spacious, clean, staff attitude very good
We've stayed over 4 nights there, I could say it really gave us good memory and wonderful experience for tropical holiday. The location of the hotel is very nice, close to all nice places in walking distance, easily to find travel agency around to book your programe as your wish. swimming pool and private beach offer you a nice place for relaxing.
Families with older children
September 26, 2010
kindness of the stuff and the hotel resturant are the best
its the second time that we stay in this hotel
and we will come again for sure.
its the best hotel in koh samui!
September 17, 2010
A real gem in a great location
Location, staff perfomance, quality of service, room standard and decoration
This is a truly great hotel in a great location right in the heart of Chaweng beach in Koh Samui.
The hotel is not the cheapest but offers top quality service worth every penny. The rooms are cleaned twice a day, staff are extremely polite and helpful, breakfast is excellent with loads of choices for everyone.
The room standard is really high and the genuine Thai deco is beautiful to look at.
Would highly recommend it to everyone and will most definitely stay there again.
September 16, 2010
Location, staff, swimming pool
amazing hotel, staff was extremely friendly, room was spacious and clean. swimming pool is nice and fun (water fall) good for couples and singles. location is great close to the busy area and at the same time quiet.
September 13, 2010
Muang Samui Spa Resort
On the beach, location to various eateries, shops etc, clean rooms, friendly staff, very welcoming on arrival.
Overall, our stay was very enjoyable. As (40+ yr old) sisters travelling together, the bathroom was a bit of a problem, but beautiful, as the doors were not exactly solid! The access to the beach was easy and convenient, the pool was great, the bar had a good variety of drinks and the food was of a good standard and well priced. The spa was a bit of a treat too. Although for first timers, make sure you request a gentle massage... learnt the hard way!
Would definitely recommend this resort.
Definitely experience the Thai massage, but ask for it gently please!
August 31, 2010
Great pool & great location, overall great hotel
We chose the hotel mainly because of its location. The location is great, when you are inside the resort you cannot hear any noise, but step out of the resort and you are on the main street, you can walk quickly to restaurants, shops etc. The hotel service was great, the pool is amazing, the room was fantastic. We were definitely happy with our choice of hotel. The restaurant at the hotel is great, breakfast was amazing. The restaurant Samui Seafood across the road was not so great, food is overpriced and not that great. Give it a miss. Overall we were more than happy with our choice and would definitely stay there again.
Try the cafe/restaurant down the road "Khaosan", great food and very cheap, always busy. Great for lunch or dinner.
August 24, 2010
Great location and biggg rooms
location, room, gym, pool
Muang Samui is at the perfect location for leisure, at the heart of Chaweng, heart of Samui. They have big rooms, nice decoration, nice bed and variety of appropriate amenities. Most impressive part of the room is the jacuzzi - after long day of action, why not? Do not forget the gym, pool, bars, dinner at the beach is a great choice, romantic and affordable.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Muang Samui Spa Resort, Samui
- A potential waiting to be realized - This is a good hotel, which with some effort could be a grea
- a total disaster from go to who - i was given a room on the first floor i asked for a room on
- A wonderful hotel - Just optimal size for a hotel, not too big, but large enough
- Addictive Luxury - This is one of the places that once you go you will want to
- Beautiful accommodation - The minute we walked into our room we knew we would have a t
- Big rooms and outdoor balcony; Jacuzzi in the bath - ¨The beach was not pleasant, tooo low waters and dirty water
- Changed resorts - The resort was in the heart of the action shich means it was
- good hotel best for honeymoon - In a great location close to everything
Shopping centers, to
- Good Location, Rooms ok.....Great Jacuzzi. - Checked in to the Muang having stayed at the Briza. Found th
- Great Experience , nice Facilities -
- great location and good service for honeymoon - great location on the beach and good service for honeymoon l
- Great location spacious rooms - Great staff, perfect location right on the beach. Restaruant
- Lovely hotel, great rooms - Jaquizzi on the balcony, great rooms, nice service.
- Lovely hotel - the hotel is very nice and beautiful, the staff is professio
- Luxury hotel, great location, the room is good. - One day stay this hotel, it is very good rest hotel,quie and
- Mr. Colm Flynn - The Muang Samui marketed itself as being a "Luxury" resort w
- Muang Samui Spa Resort -
- Nice hotel in the middle of Chaweng,but old -
- Nice location near by the beach and 7-11. - this is a small hotel but the room is not too small. it is v
- Nice place but crowdy beach - I like the hotel situation and the facilities but Chaweng is
- NIice and big rooms direct access to the beach - Nice hotel with direct access to the beach , big rooms , nic
- One of the best hotel I stayed in recent years - this will be a biased review, as we just loved this hotel.
- Overall a comfortable stay however not 5* - Our stay at the Muang Samui was very pleasant overall, comfo
- Relaxed and stylish vibe and great location! - Lovely facilities, right on the beach, great location for go
- Terrible location, dirty beach and very loud! - After spending one night, longggg night with only 2 hours of
- Terrific hotel! Friendly service! Great location!! - Beginning with a pick up from the air port in Koh Samiu by a
- Thailand Hols - We also stayed at Tongsai Bay before arriving at Muang Samui
- True Paradise - We enjoyed our room and beach facilities. we also loved the
- Well Located, Nice sized rooms, but no BEACH - * the biggest negative was that there was a continuous rock