Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (621)
Families with older children
April 22, 2012
Nice hotel near central market
good location. quite close to the market and lake in center of dalat. the overall was good. nice staff. anyway, there's no air condition but the city is cool enough not to have it. the bad thing is the time we went there was summer time so it was quite warm inside the room. and somehow the night we stay there was a lousy noise that make us uncomfortable to sleep.
The restaurant next to the hotel was delicious and reasonable price (better than some in the central market)
United States of America,
April 20, 2012
I love Da Lat, great hotel with location
Very comfortable rooms ("western" standards), warm service, great location
I had two rooms here with my fiance and the hotel and city was a memorable experience. I think like Da Lat more than any other place I visited. I wish I had stayed two days longer. The hotel is in walking distance of the city center, including the market, along with many great restaraunts. The rooms were very comfortable, clean, and spacious.
April 19, 2012
Not as usual Best Western
Vietnamese street food stores near the hotel
It is quite off to the Dalat lake that even if you choose lake view, it won't be satisfactory. The hotel is quite far from the market or the main travelers' streets. Staffs do not speak fluent English. Our room was big but it was not comfortable. I felt stuffed. It could be partly because of the light. If ask, you will be provided with a van to the Dalat airport but it never comes on time. I've been to Best Westerns in other areas and this one was disappointing.
Try Vietnamese street food right next to the hotel. It is the real Pho.
April 18, 2012
next to dalat center - small rooms and no air con
location is good and in 5 min walking distance from the center
room was having no view and very hot in april time frame. given a fan that didn't help and we moved to another hotel with air con
as in april there are very few tourists in dalat and in the hotels, breakfast is served per fixed small menu.
there is no tourist information and the hotels supply very basic map and information. all in vietnamese.
if u can rent a moto bike in the center and travel to the waterfalls and around. 2 days in enough.
United States of America,
April 16, 2012
we had mixed feelings about the hotel. the customer service was great and they had a nice breakfast buffet. they had a good variety of asian and western food. the thing that i didn’t like most about the hotel is that our room had a strong musty smell as soon as we opened the door. this did not give me a good impression. additionally, the weather in dalat was hot when we arrived and there no air conditioner in the room. the size of the room was large and there was plenty of space for our suitcases. the beds were pretty comfortable and there was nice view of dalat. the bathroom was clean; however the lighting was really bad. it was probably the worst lighting i have ever seen for a hotel room and it kind of surprised me because this was not a cheap hotel, especially for vietnam. due to the fact there was no ac and considering the musty smell in the room, i would try out a different hotel in dalat before i would stay here again.
We took a tour of the city and it was great. We booked through a travel agent and it was cheap, like $5.00 per person.
Families with older children
April 15, 2012
good location , nice lake view
I and my family had a vacation in dalat , we stayed in this hotel, the hotel is great, lovely staffs and good location, we could walk to the market and also to the lake, the location is easy to find, we just told the bus driver from the airport then the driver just knew it. the room is ok if you select the lake view. next time if I have a chance to come to dalat, I will surely book this hotel again for sure!
April 08, 2012
Lovely hotel with large rooms
Large room and walking distance to centre of town
Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms were fantastic. Walking distance to markets. Would definitely stay there again.
April 06, 2012
Good location but hotel interior was dark
Big room, good location, service with a smile
We stayed here for 2 nights. We arrived at the hotel on 1st night around 6 to 7pm. We were satisfied with the reception and the room. The location was also okay. It's within walking distance to the town. Lots of restaurant around. However, the darkside for the hotel is they don't turn on the light at night for some areas. So it's pretty dark when we arrived at our floor.
It's good to grab a soy bean milk at the corner in the town. Sitting on a small chair on the street enjoying a hot soy bean milk is very relaxing for Da Lat's weather at night. It's pretty cheap too.
April 06, 2012
great location and very convenient
located in the center of Dalat city, in front of the park and the lake, newly built, clean and comfortable room
the location of the hotel is great since it is just in front of the central part of the city where the market, lake and park are located. everything inside is new so its clean and beds are comfortable with all its amenities. its worth the price.
United States of America,
April 05, 2012
Nice lobby, good location
The bell boy recommended us two places to go eat and they both turned out to be hidden gems with great food and low low price. Thanks. We booked 4 rooms and stayed for 3 nights, we had to call the front desk almost everyday because housekeeping forgot to refill our bathroom supplies.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Best Western Dalat Plaza, Dalat
- A great hotel - I have stay in quite a few hotels in Vietnam and this one is
- Amazing hotel - We stayed 2 nights here and found this hotel so clean and co
- Best location for Dalat - I cannot use WIFI in my room, the room no.412 it can see the
- Classy hotel with great service - Our stay in this hotel was fantastic. The design of the room
- English speaking hotel with great smile - I particularly like the easy going and clean room.
- fantastic staff great location - loved everything about this hotel very well priced.
- Good hotel good price - the hotel is new and we had a good time in da lat. location
- Good hotel with nice location - Located right in the city center. 5 minutes walk to the cent
- Good hotel, good location and services - We have a nice time at Best Western Dalat Plaza with reasona
- Good location, reasonable rates, very nice hotel. - Everything's very good in this new hotel except the in-room
- Good size room - Nice hotel, food good but you pay hotel prices. Easy walking
- good value,friendly staff,and great service -
- Great location but small, warm rooms - The hotel has an excellent location. Staff were friendly and
- great location with welcomming reception staff - contrary to expectations reception staff were very welcoming
- Great location, consistent in BestWestern style - everything is good, value for the money, except the noise la
- Great location, great view! - Surely it's a real hotel instead of the so-named ones which
- Great Service - i was surprise when enter the room , it was big and the bath
- highly recommended - this is the hotel with the best cost-performance during my o
- It is so nice hotel - It looks new one. I stayed there only one night because of t
- Just above average hotel. - Clean hotel in a good location in the city centre.breakfast
- Lovely hotel with great service - We would recommend a stay at Best Western Dalat Plaza. The h
- Lovely hotel - I love my room and i like this hotel also. When i opened the
- Lovely room with a view - I planned to stay here 2 nights and I booked standard room.
- new hotel in great location. - Clean room, although a bit small, it has all the facilities.
- Nice hotel near central market - good location. quite close to the market and lake in center
- Nice Hotel, Cheerful staff - A very nice hotel at a good location. It locates in the cent
- Nice Hotel,could be better service. - We arrived in the early morning and decided to try our luck
- Nice hotel. Nice location, good services - We enjoyed our stay at Best Western indeed. Good service, cl
- Overall nice hotel to stay for a trip to Dalat - rooms are clean and quite spacious. great location with just
- quiet and spaceful rooms - The brand best western is a assurance. The hotel is clean an
- Reasonable price and service - Receptionist is helpful and speaks english.
Bed is very l
- Room okay for the price, breakfast very good - I recommend this hotel. The location is good, close to marke
- Very clean and nice hotel - this hotel was pretty new. very nice to stay here staff very
- Very nice rooms great location - I think our room was upgraded. The room was lovely, lots of