Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (841)
Families with older children
January 01, 2013
Good hotel for short stay
clean, nice staff, quiet room
Nice hotel, room is quite small but for me it's fine. Clean & staffs are helpful.
Just one night but I will come back. Thank you!
Families with young children
December 31, 2012
I am a regular customer in Novotel Hotel for last 10 years. But since Novotel changed to Du Parc. This is the first time i came back and this time was terrible time for our family. We check in at 6pm on 29/12 and at midnight we found plenty of bed-bug in our bed. Hotel has sorry but not change other room for us with a reason no room available. They take other mattress and put on floor for us.
That is 4 stars hotel. I would never come back.
December 30, 2012
fantastic service, elegant building
Fantastic service. Staff is warm and helping who ever needs help. The building attracted me with its elegance. Old room but clean enough according to its age. Bed is relatively smaller than hotels in Saigon
In quiet location but foot step to landscapes in Dalat.
December 30, 2012
lovely boutique hotel but wifi is inconsistent
cute heritage boutique hotel
we only stayed for one night. staff were helpful. check-in is at 2pm instead of the usual 12pm. no AC and fridges could only keep stuff cool at max probably since the hotel was quite old. Despite its age, everything wass well-kept and the feel was cozy.
December 29, 2012
Nice hotel, small rooms.
Oldern style rooms, attentive staff.
A throw back to the classic era, a bit stayed and stuffy but you have to expect that. The staff were attentive but not over the top. The room we had was a superior but was quite small, and lots of noise from the road next to the hotel came in through the double windows. the shower was pretty bad. Bed was nice though and room was clean.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try not to stay in any of the rooms facing the road. Mind out for a few old inhabitants that may make their presence felt at night, reminded me of the overlook hotel in some ways.
United States of America,
December 26, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
very nice hotel, french architecture, the old-fashioned elevator
Hotel is very nice with french architecture. Good location albeit a little far from the lake and the market. Overall, good value for the money and I would stay here again.
December 24, 2012
Classique hotel, great location but small rooms
A nice place to stay. It takes 10 mins to walk down the market with many restaurant, coffee shops. The most famous Church is right at the left of this hotel. Service is good, friendly. It would be great if the room is big as before.
United States of America,
December 23, 2012
Quaint Hotel with decent room and location
Friendly staff, Clean rooms
I enjoyed my stay here especially because I know that they carefully washed the linens. The towels smelt great! Also, the reception staff was very helpful with all our requests. The location is about a 20 minute walk from the city center with the large market, but it was always a beautiful stroll. Breakfast was also great.
There's a really famous Japanese restaurant that we could never go to...but you should try to google it and check it out.
December 23, 2012
Classical hotel with nice architecture !!
Beautiful lift, warmly atmosphere, nice view
I have a good sleep in a beautiful room. Quiet space & classical decoration make me feel like living in the Old Europe. I came here near Noel season, and I really enjoyed Christmas atmosphere here. I love the lobby which is decorated with gorgeous Christmas tree, softly music & warmly lights.
United States of America,
December 19, 2012
"A walk from the market and nice, regal rooms"
Very helpful staff. Breakfast was good.
I really enjoyed my stay here. The elevator in the hotel was gorgeous. The staff was also very knowledgeable and friendly, and spoke english very well. The hotel was about a 15 minute stroll from the city center, but it was always a nice walk. No complaints here.
Try the well known vegetarian restaurant.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Dalat Hotel Du Parc, Dalat
- Beautiful hotel and good service - Stayed here for 3 nights.
We loved this hotel a lot for its
- Beautiful hotel located at the quiet sde - lovely stay at the hotel which used to be novotel. the hotel
- Beautiful hotel with friendly staffs - the only thing we are not so happy about is that the hotel c
- Beautiful hotel, friendly staff - We love ist beutiful exterior design. Very food value of mon
- classical hotel style - I feel warmly in those winter days when I stayed here.
- Colonial Elegance - We were very impressed with hotel. Excellent spa (massage se
- Cozy home - very lovely hotel in very good location. Clean and tidy. Sta
- Good 4-star option at reasonable price (superior) - Room was good, although interior could have needed a facelif
- Good as allways - hotel was good as allways. This time the wifi was working ve
- Good hotel for short stay - Nice hotel, room is quite small but for me it's fine. Clean
- Good hotel, rooms nice and clean - This hotel was a good stay for a few nights, rooms clean an
- good hotel -
- Good location and European service - Good for couple traveling as well as for business.room were
- Good location, friendly staff - Since the holtel is no longer managed by Accor group, it has
- Good old quality -
- Good Value for Money! - The hotel is a bit distance from the center but not so far t
- Great historical hotel - i enjoyed the stay in this hotel very much.
the room was g
- Great Hotel, nice location - We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and found the service wa
- Great location but facilities are quite old - it's pretty good hotel with good price booking via agoda. th
- Great location but small rooms - This hotel have a great location, beside Nha Chung street wh
- Great location, rooms ok - Everything all right, very good service, rooms very clean an
- Great nice hotel - As always, Du Parc is my first choice of hotel whenever I ha
- Great place! - the hotel is really nice for the price- the room however it
- Impressive and Nice Hotel - It is my second stay in this great hotel. Great environment,
- Location Not good - This hotel is located quite far away from the central area.
- Lovely hotel and beautiful place - We had a memoriable holidays together. The hotel is beautifu
- Lovely hotel and good services. - I love the hotel because it located in the center of the cit
- lovely hotel, good service and great location - We had a great time staying here, the rooms were very nice a
- Lovely Hotel - Good hotel, can try, but use fan only in rooms so if too col
- Mercure Dalat -
- Nice colonial style hotel - nice clean rooms, free wifi in the room, pool and internet i
- Nice hotel in a good location - the hotel was fine, however there isn't much to do in dalat.
- Nice hotel, good location - I would stay here again.
- Nice hotel - Nice room
Nice decor. So warm
Hvae the warn light in bed
- nice hotel - vintage style hotel, across the road is located the famous r
- Nice place in Dalat - Nice place, excellence staff, recommend for spa and massage
- Nice room and friendly staff - Staff and security guards are friendly with direction and as
- Nice room - The room was nice and clean. The service was very good. The
- nice view - The hotel is nice, old French design, but have it own beauty
- Novatel Hotel, Dalat - A beautiful hotel, which although it retains its "old world"
- Novotel Dalat (Da goods) - This is a fantastic hotel. The rooms are very clean, WiFi in
- Original Hotel in need of TLC - Hotel was disappointing. Bathroom was very mouldy and not cl
- Quiet location, small rooms - Nice, quiet location, small rooms, all attractions within a
- Terrific...very enjoyable - Very enjoyable. Good services and staff. Get to enjoy the he
- The hotel was nice, although the room was average. -