Please be informed that Marguerite Garden Cruise’s office in Hanoi is located at No 1 Hoe Nhai str, Ba Dinh, Hanoi. The shuttle bus will pick up guests at their hotels within Hanoi's Old quarter from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM. Guests staying in hotels outside Hanoi's Old quarter will pay extra 5USD for pick-up service at their hotels. Boat embarkation starts at 12:00PM at Bai Chay Port. Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
Please be informed that an advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board. Please contact cruises at least 3 days in advance of your check-in date to provide these information.
All inclusive package will start at lunch time and will finish after lunch on day of departure and includes:
- One welcome drink per passenger on board upon check-in
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary mineral water in room ( 01 bottle per person for one night cruise, 02 bottles per person for two nights cruise)
- In-house English-speaking tour guide
- Luxurious cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and international breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Insurance on board ( terms and conditions apply)
- Kayaking ( on double kayak sharing basis)
Please note that Marguerite serve free pick up and drop off at guests' hotels within Hanoi Old Quarter or the cruise's office in Hanoi located at No 1, Hoe Nhai Street, Ba Đình District, Hanoi.
Please contact the office directly at least 48 hours in advance for this arrangement.
Children and extra beds:
Guests over 5 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.