Please be informed that the room rate does not include transfer bus. The transfer bus will pick up the guests from hotels located in Old Quarter Area or outside this area, the guests will be picked up at The City Opera House. And boat embarkation starts at 12:00 PM at Tuan Chau Island Halong Wharf.
Guests are required to provide the hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi and Halong at least 24 hours in advance for the pick-up service. Please contact the cruise in order to be arranged pick-up service.
Please be informed that an advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board.
Please note that all inclusive package will start at lunch time and will finish after breakfast on day of departure and includes:
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C and Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Hairdryer and slippers
- In-house Telephone and Internet
- Full-board Meals (Asian & International Buffets)
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Wine and Cigar Selection
- Kayaking, Swimming and Snorkeling Equipment (subject to availability)
- Cooking Demonstration (bad weather only)
- Tai Chi Session
- Souvenir and Amenities Sales
- Entertainment Activities and Happy Hour
- Movie Nights, Board Games and Squid Fishing
- Safety Facilities and First-Aid EquipmentChildren and extra beds:
- Guests over 4 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.