Please be informed that the price does not include transfer bus. The transfer bus departs at 8:00 AM from Hanoi at 46 Bat Su Street, Kiem District, Hanoi and boat embarkation starts at 11:30 AM at Hoang Gia Park Port, Halong Road, Halong City.
Guests are required to provide the hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi and Halong at least 3 days in advance for the pick-up service.
Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions. Please be informed that an 24-hour advance registration with the cruise is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must be travel with the parent.
All inclusive packages will start at lunch time and will finish after breakfast on a day of departure. An inclusive package includes:
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
An inclusive package excludes:
- Roundtrip Shuttle Bus Service by Indochina Sails from Hanoi: USD 30/ person
- Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotels
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 25 per night and person in a baby cot.Children and extra beds:
Guests over 3 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.