Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (462)
October 04, 2011
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
friendly staff, clean room
It was my 3rd visit this hotel. I like it because it located close to Hoan Kem Lake in Old Quoter area, nearly shopping area and restaurants, but not so noisy place lake other. Comfortable large room, modern and clean bathroom, friendly staff. In my room no windows, but may be it better, because Hanoi very noisy place, and i can sleep enough in silence room. A little bit expensive laundry service, but good quality. In hotel restaurant breakfast only, but in 5 minutes walk a lot of restaurants. Internet in room good enough and computer in room (!).
October 03, 2011
Confirm booking but no room
I like stay in this hotel because its location. But when I brought voucher come to hotel, they told me full and brought me to another hotel. No choice but everything was ok.
October 01, 2011
Comfortable Hotel with good customer service
Free Break1st and Free Wifi
when i arrived the hotel. we meet the friendly & smile face to welcome us to hanoi. a good service to us and brief introduction to us what to do, places to go, food to eats and things to watch. we feel happy and excited to continue our next step at hanoi. hotel staff is helpful and people in hanoi sincere to us every now and then. we did not feel lose in hanoi. time past very fast in hanoi and just feel like stay in a palace hotel for this hanoi trip. is perfect and comfortable like homestay.
September 20, 2011
Great Hotel in the old quarter close to everything
The manager/owner (Ben) is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable
used to be hanoi asia palace ii – now called hanoi value hotel
great place to stay!! this hotel is in the heart of the old quarter and walking distance from everything one would like to see in hanoi. the rooms are spacious and to my surprise had a laptop with camera and free internet. using skype to call all over the world was very easy.
the hotel manager/owner was extremely helpful and assisted in changing and booking tickets by calling airlines on our behalf. his english is very good and conversing in vietnamese on our behalf was priceless when needed. we needed to get out before typhoon nesat hit hanoi and ben was a star, despite the fact that our visit to his hotel would be cut short.
the hotel staff is very friendly and they all go out of their way to help. needless to say the hotel is very clean and we felt well looked after.
September 15, 2011
Friendly staff, room is clean and big,
we had a very pleasant stay in this hotel. the staff are very friendly and the room are super big with 2 queen size beds. higher recommended. free wifi is available in the room.
September 11, 2011
Very comfortable hotel, nice and great location
Very good location (Old Quartier), with a good quality/price, and nice staff, with internet in each room.
September 07, 2011
Great hotel with great bargain
The hotel is located at the central of Hanoi. All the interested places are between walking distance.
The staffs are extremely helpful and friendly.
with the hotel rate, I recevie excellent service from the staffs and the room condition is good. Plus, every room is come with a laptop for guest to use.
August 31, 2011
Good location and friendly service
location, friendly staff, in-room safe, quiet given the location, in-room computer
The staff was quick to learn our names and what room we were in and always had a smile on their faces. They were quick to answer questions and ensured our stay was pleasant.
The rooms are on the small side, however, they have all the amenities you need for a comfy stay.
We really enjoyed eating at the Abergine restaraunt. The prices were reasonable and the food was really good. We ate there 3 times in 2 days and would return again.
August 28, 2011
Friendly hotel in a good location
Good location, friendly staff, computer in room
the hotel staff ensured we had a good stay, quickly remembered our names and what room we stayed in, and allowed us to use the reception computer to print out our boarding pass. overall it was a good hotel for the price.
we only had one bad experience when we put in for express laundry (5 hour turnaround at a 50% surcharge) and our clothes were returned 22 hours later. the staff was very apologetic, allowed us to stay in our room until our clothes were returned (checking out that day) and waived the express fee without being asked.
we would return to this hotel if we ever make it back to hanoi.
Out of all the restaurant menus we looked at and the places we tried, we would recommend eating at Abergine. The prices are very cheap and the food was excellent. We returned several times to eat during our stay.
August 26, 2011
A very good hotel
Nice location, friendly staff, large room and laptop provided
The location of this hotel is very good. It's less than five minutes' walk from Hoan Kiem Lake.
The room was nice. It was clean and spacious. For a budget hotel, they even provided a laptop. The breakfast was ok.
I really liked the staff there. They are very friendly and helpful. We had some requests on the first night and they solved all of them. Some guidebooks said the hotels in Hanoi always tried very hard to sell tour packages but they didn't do it. And on our last day, we bought some postcards and they helped to paste the stamps on them. That was really nice.
The breakfast was not bad. Nothing fancy but pretty enjoyable.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Aquarius Legend Hotel, Hanoi
- Big rooms with nice TV - The receptionist spoke English really well and was very help
- Clean hotel with friendly and helpful services - I read a lot of reviews before finally deciding to book this
- Clean room with huge bed - Best bed! We had a small clean room with a queen sized bed
- Clean, comfortable and affordable - We enjoyed every minute of it. We would recommend this hotel
- Comfortable hotel in the middle of the old quarter - Hotel is in the hectic old city, good location for exploring
- Construction - Great location, not far from the lake. However construction
- Good Location with extra mile service provide - I was there for only 1 day, but it's such a great hotel with
- great all round hotel - great central location yet the rooms are incredibly quiet. s
- Great hotel - great hotel with friendly and helpful staff would definitely
- great little hotel with fantastic staff - rooms were basic but was very clean and had everything requi
- Great location and friendly staff - our room was large and clean with a view over the main stree
- great location with friendly service!!! - We stayed at this hotel for 18 days. The hotel was nice, go
- great location with great staff - Enjoyable stay. Location very central, walking distance to m
- Great location with helpful staffs - Recommended hotel due to good location (near the lake and sh
- Great location, very clean hotel, spacious room - nice hotel, very clean. Near to many attraction area. friend
- Great location - Room small but clean & comfortable. Friendly staff and great
- great - close to great shops, in fact shop next door one of the best
- location - This is a nice small hotel in the heart of the Old Quarter,
- Lovely decor, great breakfasts, lovely staff - lovely buffet breakfast, standard twin rooms were small but
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - It was my 3rd visit this hotel. I like it because it located
- Lovely Hotel - after a very long journey we arrived a day late. staff were
- Lovely Staff, great Location - We booked one night deluxe room on the 15th August 2012. Pri
- nice place - this hotel is located near the old quarter, but away from th
- Quiet rooms, warm hospitality, buffet breakfast - Had a wonderful stay at the Asia Palace Hanoi Hotel 2. The s
- Really good hôtel in the Old Town - we felt like kings when we discovered our rooms. we had boo
- small room but nice bed - the room was small but good that it had a safe and bathroom
- The best value for money hotel in Ha Noi - We were so lucky that we struck gold with our choice of hote
- The title says it all - Value!!!! - this hotel is perfectly located in the old quarter of hanoi,
- True value - Hanoi Value hotel - things i like from the hotel -
location - inside the old q
- very comfortable -
- very excellent boutique hotel, love people - Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights on a Asia Palace Hotel Han
- Very good value for money - It was great. I would recommend this to my friends who plan