Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
May 05, 2013
We stayed 1 night at the Aquarius Legend and the value was great for the price. You are centrally located in the old quarters, not too far, from the lake. The staff were very attentive and helpful with maps and instructions to get around. I would definitively recommend this hotel.
April 16, 2013
Found bugs and nymphs in my room
Size of the deluxe room. stable internet access, location
My stay at the hotel was generally underwhelming. If I had not fully paid for the room, I would have checked out after one night and moved to another hotel. The room looked fine in general, but I saw nymphs and bugs crawling in dark corners - especially so when it dark (I forgot something and promptly switched the light on and I saw a bug next to my bed on the bedside table.
The staff were generally friendly and were prompt with addressing the bug issue. Unfortunately the damage was done.
April 05, 2013
Very nice hotel in Hanoi with friendly staff
Large room with city view, very nice staff, very good price
August 23, 2012
Good location for business or pleasure
Hanoi is not known for being friendly, but the staff at this hotel is wonderful
clearly sets a great example for his staff, everyone, from the cleaning ladies, to the fellow on the door was helpful, friendly, and genuinely considerate of the challenges hanoi presents. this is my go-to hotel from now on when i'm in hanoi.
United States of America,
May 29, 2012
Great Location, Nice Staff But room is no clean
The hotel is a nice small hotel with good breakfast and location is good (just 15 minute walk from Jetstar office/VT Airline bus dropoff or 10 min from Long Bien bus #17 dropoff). The staff was very nice and spoke English!
The only problem was there was small cockroach in the room that I stayed. The hotel towels were very very old(it seem like rags used for floor mopping and stained; I didn't dare use it). They should change them.
Eat at the Xoi Yen restaurant for their sticky rice bowl with a glass of soy milk. Its incredible!
March 06, 2012
Clean central hotel but with a little mismanagment
We enjoyed our stay for a couple days but were left disappointed when we returned from Halong Bay to stay another night because they "overbooked because an existing guest decided last minute to stay another night". We had put down a deposit to secure the room before we left but we still got turned away and directed to their "sister" hotel where we put in a room of less standard but expected to pay as much as the deluxe room we reserved at Hanoi Value Hotel. When asked to subtract the deposit already paid at Hanoi Value Hotel, the "sister" hotel refused and we had to chase Hanoi Value Hotel for a refund which they eventually credited. We were scoping the hotel out as a potential place to put up our business clients for the next few years but the whole incident has left a sour taste.
Other than that, the hotel is good. Deluxe room was clean and spacious though it had a bit of a salon/peroxide smell. The small window had a view of another wall. There's free wifi, water, welcome fruit plate, your own computer, and even a back massage machine (!) in the room. The staff spoke good English and were very helpful.
So much good street food to try in every corner of the old market.
December 06, 2011
Friendly and helpful
The hotel was clean, exactly as the photos and website described, friendly staff, delicious breakfast and a huge bed!
I was very happy with my stay, with the service, the cleanliness of the room. Not so much with the karaoke from across the street but it is the old quarter and a busy part of town so to be expected. The location is really handy for exploring the old quarter, and its great bars, restaurants, shops and the lake. I wouldn't hesitate recommending this hotel to others.
United States of America,
July 23, 2011
This is the place to be!
Economical, great smiling staff!
This is my favorite hotel. The staff persons are great, always smiling, and helpful--almost like family. The accommodations are nice, clean and the bathroom is modern, the AC cool, the food excellent. I had to move mid-way through my stay because of a booking problem, but I immediately requested another week at Asia Palace 2. For convenience, Asia Palace 2 can't be beat: it's around the corner from the lake, but not directly in the tourist route so it's not as noisy and packed. Plus, there's a modern-type super-market down the street on Ly Thai To (which is the same as Nguyen Huu Huan), if you're staying long-term on business. The next time I'm in Hanoi, whether for business or pleasure, I'll be sure to stay at Asia Palace 2, where you're treated like family! The staff greeted my by name, like family, and helped me in numerous ways. You shoudl definitely stay here. The only question is, do you deserve it? Well, do you?
Great location for super-cheap eats frequented by locals. Authentic and cheap. Delicious!
February 26, 2011
nice hotel with helpful staff
helpful staff and central location
the hotel is centrally located at the old quarter of hanoi, lots of main activities and good food within walking distance. room was upgraded for us and quite clean with a multi channel satellite tv, internet was very fast too. good for business travellers. my only issue was the toilet towels, seemed a little musky with some odour, as if they needed more drying.
Hotel Feature Tip:
bring your own towel and you should be fine
August 12, 2010
Great location and friendly staff
The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and nice. I was given a delux room even though I booked a superior. The breakfast was ok not more. I would stay here again.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Aquarius Legend Hotel, Hanoi
- Big rooms with nice TV - The receptionist spoke English really well and was very help
- Clean hotel with friendly and helpful services - I read a lot of reviews before finally deciding to book this
- Clean room with huge bed - Best bed! We had a small clean room with a queen sized bed
- Clean, comfortable and affordable - We enjoyed every minute of it. We would recommend this hotel
- Comfortable hotel in the middle of the old quarter - Hotel is in the hectic old city, good location for exploring
- Construction - Great location, not far from the lake. However construction
- Good Location with extra mile service provide - I was there for only 1 day, but it's such a great hotel with
- great all round hotel - great central location yet the rooms are incredibly quiet. s
- Great hotel - great hotel with friendly and helpful staff would definitely
- great little hotel with fantastic staff - rooms were basic but was very clean and had everything requi
- Great location and friendly staff - our room was large and clean with a view over the main stree
- great location with friendly service!!! - We stayed at this hotel for 18 days. The hotel was nice, go
- great location with great staff - Enjoyable stay. Location very central, walking distance to m
- Great location with helpful staffs - Recommended hotel due to good location (near the lake and sh
- Great location, very clean hotel, spacious room - nice hotel, very clean. Near to many attraction area. friend
- Great location - Room small but clean & comfortable. Friendly staff and great
- great - close to great shops, in fact shop next door one of the best
- location - This is a nice small hotel in the heart of the Old Quarter,
- Lovely decor, great breakfasts, lovely staff - lovely buffet breakfast, standard twin rooms were small but
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - It was my 3rd visit this hotel. I like it because it located
- Lovely Hotel - after a very long journey we arrived a day late. staff were
- Lovely Staff, great Location - We booked one night deluxe room on the 15th August 2012. Pri
- nice place - this hotel is located near the old quarter, but away from th
- Quiet rooms, warm hospitality, buffet breakfast - Had a wonderful stay at the Asia Palace Hanoi Hotel 2. The s
- Really good hôtel in the Old Town - we felt like kings when we discovered our rooms. we had boo
- small room but nice bed - the room was small but good that it had a safe and bathroom
- The best value for money hotel in Ha Noi - We were so lucky that we struck gold with our choice of hote
- The title says it all - Value!!!! - this hotel is perfectly located in the old quarter of hanoi,
- True value - Hanoi Value hotel - things i like from the hotel -
location - inside the old q
- very comfortable -
- very excellent boutique hotel, love people - Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights on a Asia Palace Hotel Han
- Very good value for money - It was great. I would recommend this to my friends who plan