Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (342)
July 09, 2012
Fantastic hotel and vẻy helpful staff!
The friendly staff and location
lovely hotel the staff ưere great. the rooms ảre nice and big and the breakfast was lovely and there was a good selection to choose from. i ưould stay here again!!
Ask the guy on the travel desk for information he has some vêry good tips on ưhere to visit all ảround Vietnam.
June 19, 2012
Excellent hotel with friendly and helpful staff
Very good choice of breakfasts
We are french and we stayed 3 nights in this hotel.
The staff speak english fluently and are very friendly and helpful.
They can organize tour as well.
They upgraded us the room for free and the room was beautiful.
Free internet and also a laptop.
The choice of breakfast is also very good.
And the location is only a few minutes from the central lake.
We recommend you this very good place to stay !
June 16, 2012
Very nice hotell
very good location, good breakfast, nice and clean rooms
Very nice stay. During extremley hevy rain we got stuck in the hotel though. To much wateron the street. Maybe situated in a low point or maybe the same everywhere (though I do not think so)
June 11, 2012
Great Room and Superior Service
Clean, Airy, Comfortable, Safe and Inexpensive rooms
The hotel is very comfortable,safe and clean. From the street it seems very small, but once inside you can see how well the space is organized. When we first arrived there were fresh flowers and fruit in the room along with complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water.The staff at the front desk are extremely helpful, friendly, gentle and polite.
Our 'superior room' included a bedroom, a small sitting room with a T.V and Laptop Computer, a small kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave oven, sink and small closets for dishes. The bathroom was clean and everything worked, unlike some other hotels we have stayed at.
We would definitely stay at the Rising Dragon Estate Hotel the next time we are in Hanoi.
Always carry a map and hotel information. Many street names sound the same but if you can point the hotel's location on the map a cyclo or motorcycle can easily bring you back.
June 07, 2012
Great staff who attend to all your travel needs
Was given a free upgrade to a suite. Staff was always giving us traveling tips in Hanoi. They were so friendly and willing to help. They can converse in good English too. The room has a laptop for your usage too. The only downside about the room was the bedroom in the suite does not have aircon. Only a ceiling fan. Had a great stay. Will definitely go back to the hotel if i travel to Hanoi again
Hotel is near quite a few sightseeing places. The staff will be more than willing to guide you to them. You can count on them.
May 21, 2012
From the moment we arrived the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Bie the trvel manager organised our trip to Ninh Bin, Cat Ba and Halong Bay in no time at all and gave us some great advice. Our room was large and spotlessly clean. I highly recommend this hotel
May 11, 2012
Spacious rooms and impeccable service
Awesome service standards
It is a small hotel but they have surprisingly large, spacious and clean rooms with beautiful decorations. Laptops are provided in our room with free wifi for our mobile devices. Service standards were extremely high and the hotel staff were willing to go the extra mile to make your stay in the hotel comfortable and ensure that your itinerary flows well.
May 06, 2012
Great hotel with very friendly helpful staff
Very good location, excellent rooms and great staff!
the rooms here are spacious and well equipped - more like small suites really. the location is very good - based in the heart of the old quarter.
the best thing about this hotel are the staff. the hotel is run a young team of extrememly friendly, courteous and helpful staff.
they speak very good english and are very well informed about trips, visits, restaurants etc they enjoy interacting with guests and make guests feel very welcome and at home. they are very responsive to any requests for help, facilities or just about anything!
this hotel is worth a visit just for the staff!
highly recommended and i look forward to returning as soon as stay in hanoi again!
For the tourist - there is so much to see just ask the staff who will give you maps and explanations and directions.
Must sees: The Ho Chi Minh - Museum and Mausoleum complex, and The War Remants Museum (which for western visitors is a shock!)
April 26, 2012
Good value hotel, convenient location
friendly, helpful staff, low key atmosphere
I chose this hotel based on site commments and for its location. This hotel offers excellent value for money. The rooms are big, well-furnished and clean. Some also have a kitchenette. The only downside is that therev was no way to cut out the daylight (i.e shades). The staff cold not do enough for me and the breakfast was totally adequate. I will certainly be returning.
Eat the street food - noodles especially.
April 11, 2012
Nice apartment hotel, excellent service
Great service, nice clean apartments, breakfast to order
Picked up by hotel taxi from airport at 7am and was served breakfast on arrival (made to order), before given keys to our room, much earlier than the official check in time. Thanks!
We stayed on the 8th floor and the elevator only goes to the 7th, but that was not a problem.
The room has a living room with sofa and a wash basin, great for us buying fruits nearby and preparing them. (although there are no plates or knifes/forks etc.) The air con was great and really worked. The bedroom was separated, which was nice as we didn't hear any hooting from outside. Nevertheless, you do hear slightly if people talk outside or if the elevator moves up or down.
Hai and her colleagues were all very friendly and helpful, always smiled and introduced the sites and advised on places to eat. Also helped us to organize a tour to Tam Coc.
Walking to the center of old quarter (water puppets area) around 15 mins, to west lake around 30-40 minutes. We managed to walk everywhere and didn't use any taxi.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rising Dragon Estate Hotel, Hanoi
- 5 star service at affordable price - After traveling back from Halong Bay on the next day, we wer
- Big rooms for the price - The staff was friendly and helpful. However, be careful when
- Edge of Old quarter, close to tourist areas - The hotel was close to tourist area and the staff were helpf
- Excellent as always! -
- Excellent Staff Service! - we stayed at rising dragon estate (iii) hotel around the chr
- Excellent value hotel - If you wish to stay in the Old Quarter look no further. This
- Fantastic hotel and vẻy helpful staff! - lovely hotel the staff ưere great. the rooms ảre nice and bi
- Good Hotel with good service - We stayed 2 nights here and enjoyed everything.
- Good location, but would never stay here again - The third night we got moved into a suite, albeit nothing at
- Good Value Hotel - Helpful staff . Good location. Will be back again.
- Great location friendly staff - We stayed for one night in the deluxe room. We didn't have b
- Great value for money - I stayed for only a night but had a very good impression and
- Highly Recommended Hanoi Hotel Experience - from the prompt pick up at the airport at short notice this
- Lovely Hotel and great service - hotel is in a good central location,comfortable rooms are bi
- Lovely hotel and great staff - It is a large room with a computer, a great staff that helps
- Lovely Hotel, Excellent Staff !! - Excellent service from staff, always ensured we knew where t
- Pleasant budget hotel, staff friendly and helpful. - Good value, clean rooms and helpful staff made our experienc
- Service and smiles for days. - I arrived early morning, about 8 am, on the 30th of April, w
- Small but nice hotel - there are hi-speed wifi in the room.
Very good price and cl
- Small hotel with excellent service - When we arrived, we did not get the suite we reserved, only
- stayed for 4 days and had a great time time in han -
- Will definitely come back! - Checking in late in the evening was not a problem as we were
- Wonderfull stay at Rising Dragon Estate Hotel - Great hotel, I will definitely come back ! The staff is so h