Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
February 01, 2013
Great Hotel best location
We stayed there 5 nights it was everything Agoda said it was, the staff were both friendly and professional, our room was lovely, the hotel is in a great location, we had a good selection for breaky which is served on the 11th floor with a view over Saigon, On our return to Saigon from Cambodia, we stayed another 2 night, we were offered a bigger room, which was beautiful,and at discount price. thank you Agoda.
Close to sightseeing, if you feel like walking,
December 29, 2012
no air conditioner in common places. the breakfast is average. i am telling that the hotel is trying to make excellent service to guests but there's still some room for improvement. try beef noodles at breakfast, it's the best!
December 27, 2012
Many shops and restaurants around
Not close to center but it is close to travel agent for local tours. It's still one convenient location. Services and breakfast are both ok.
Need pay USD20 to attraction sites or walk for 20mins
United States of America,
November 16, 2012
Helpful staff and central location.
Not sure why they do not have elevator to the 12th storey where breakfast was held. Difficult for my old mother to climb up and down the stairs to eat breakfast.
The concierge were very nice and helped us cross the roads. One of them also warned us against wearing any jewellery that were obvious and to watch out for our handbags when on the road.
Their breakfast at their restaurant was good but there is room for improvement for dinner. There was some problem communicating with the waiting staff as they understood little English, and the menu and food could be better.
Hotel Feature Tip:
There is complimentary internet service in the room behind the Front Desk.
October 27, 2012
Great location and very good service. WiFi free!
breakfast, free wifi, huge bathroom, clean
I enjoyed my stay very much at this hotel. As it is situated at the main street of Pham Ngu Lao, the location is definitely ideal - close to backpacker street and Ben Thanh market.
Room condition aged slightly, with cupboards having musty smell to them. Overall condition, especially the bathroom is commendable. Room is relatively quiet, away from the bustling street's honking. But do remember to request for a room with Window, as my friend's room came without one.
Breakfast spread is sumptuous, plenty too choose from local to international delight. The restaurant is at the top floor, you can choose to sit at the balcony for an al-fresco breakfast overlooking the humble city.
A great feature for many, this hotel comes with free WiFi and the connection is good.
I'd recommend this hotel to anyone, if they are clueless at where to stay given the city has thousands of hotels to choose from.
The best beef noodle (pho) is at Pho Quynh, along Pham Ngu Lao it is located very close to this hotel. At the entrance, walk towards your left till you reach a junction. The restaurant is just on your left.
September 30, 2012
good location , but the room is too small
the room is too samll, no hot water for drink, and no window.
very close to the shincafe
June 25, 2012
hotel in good location
it is easy to walk to different places and markets
it is a hotel in good location where we can walk to the market in 5-8 mins. We found a lot of good cafe, bakery and vietnam noodles around the area. The park opposite is also nice and worth to walk in the morning, but is too dark to be there at night. The room is a bit small to add an extra bed when we are three adults to share a room. Nice to have breakfast on the rooftop.
June 11, 2012
Good services and cleanliness.
awesome facilities such as Wifi and safe box
ran into a bit of confusion and miscommunication at first with the reception, but their attitude is friendly. throughout our stay their service is quite promptly and courteous. the maps obtained from the front desk was helpful and more user-friendly with most of the attractions marked down by them compared with those we had from the airport.
the hotel maintained a high standard of cleanliness as our room cleaned daily with perfection, and the drinking water bottles were replenished free of charge.
wifi speed and stability were of top notch, in fact more reliable compared to my home country.
the checking out is done in a seamless manner as we were in a rush catching a flight, which shows care for their customers' time and professionalism.
breakfast with a view of the park is also a bonus feature of this hotel. i recommend it to those who seeks high standard of cleanliness and business travellers.
April 01, 2012
Great location and staff
Friendly and helpful staff, great location with nearby eateries and tour agencies
Had a great stay at Elios Hotel! Staff was friendly and helpful at all times. As we booked the deluxe room, the bathroom was spacious and we had a large window with a good view. Bars, eateries, tour agencies are all located along the street and Ben Thanh Market is also a short walk away! Just beware of traffic as it is a busy street outside the hotel. :)Had great local dishes for the brekfast spread but could have improved a bit on the Western dishes.
January 28, 2012
nice hotel with good service
room size, breakfast buffet, view from terrace
a nice and very central hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. i like the large buffet and the view from the terrace for breakfast. the rooms have a good size and are clean. the gym is a little bit too tiny and smells a bit unventilated. my favourite hotel when in hcmc.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Elios Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
- Central location and friendly service - i've stayed in elios hotel for 2 nights and i had a pleasant
- Convenient location and good value for money - hotel meets all requirements at a very reasonable price. roo
- convenient - Excellent. It's a little pricey, but the staff was excellent
- Elios Hotel -
- Elios- My Stay during X'mas 09 - Truly appreciate Elios staff readiness to assists & go extra
- Friendly and Polite Staff at Simple 3 star Hotel - Elios Hotel is located right in the middle of District 1 wit
- get your bang for a buck - i and tai both agreeded the hotel was ideal for a 3 night
- Good location near travel agency - hotel is centrally located with easy walking distance to mar
- Good location - as common with many hotels of this category, you can hear no
- Good situation - Hotel is good choice if you want to stay just in city center
- Great hotel and location - We used the Elios Hotel as our base of operating for trips t
- great hotel great location - This is a great hotel the room were nice, clean and modern.
- great location and great restaurant views - stayed at elios for one night in early january, arrived at a
- Great Location, value for money - Located in busy and buzzing downtown Saigon this is a great
- Great location. - Not sure why they do not have elevator to the 12th storey wh
- nice breakfast but bad service and cramp room - rooms are small, and their concierge staff are rude and does
- Nice hotel with good service - Good for business and short trip, clean and comfortable one.
- nice hotel, breakfast had many variety with a view - great location, close to all restaurant & bar & night life
- Nice hotel, rooms average - Only stayed one night, breakfast was good, lots of choice an
- Nice little hotel with stunning roof top view - we stayed two nights at this hotel after arriving in hcmc, b
- Not bad for the price - but not a great location - this hotel is perfectly fine for the price, but you're bette
- Overrated; Not Facebook-friendly - i wanted to spend my last few nights in hcmc in this hotel,
- Simple and nice - This is my second time staying in this hotel. Things are pre
- the location is everything! - Very good location! Restaurants, bars, store are very close!
- There are better around. Try Liberty 4 closeby. - Try Liberty 4 next door, its much quiter with carpeted lobbi
- Wonderful stay at Elios - The Elios has a wonderful, calming entrance not right on the
- Worth it. - The location of the hotel is good, there is a park opposite