Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
District 1 - Ben Thanh Market
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1805)
Families with young children
October 01, 2011
Good service and convenient hotel location
Close to the market, in central and easy access
We like this hotel as staff are nice except some are unapproachable....overall, good location for us to move around and can park our motobike...Deluxe room is not so big, all the way behind of the hotel with small window, view is not good for the delux, only can see the roof tops of other houses :)...Children surcharge for breakfast at US$ 3.00...But we have breakfast only for the 1st morning, the rest we prefer to enjoy outside foods as there are many nice and cheap foods in other restaurant.
Ben Thanh market is an expensive market, mostly targeted to foreigners, so be wared and bargain when you purchase from there...Most of the time we could go to Coop mart to buy things or foods as more safe than in the market
October 01, 2011
Clean but small and noisy rooms
Central Location, Very recent hotel with modern equipment, Clean, Great buffet for breakfast
the hotel is very centrally located with taxis always in standby few meters away. the rooms are pretty small but very well furnished. the hotel is pretty new (less than 2 years i estimate) so the equipment is very modern. the buffet for breakfast is really great with both local and western food and a large choice. the place is clean and the staff very helpful and fluent in english. only problem to me: the noise since the rooms are not well isolated. you can hear things from other rooms very easily... however, i will probably return for my next trip to saigon.
October 01, 2011
this hotel is right next to the ben tanh market so very convienently located. the street is pretty calm and have few spas and restaurants open late at night. the rooms are comfortable with lcd screens and good air cons. very clean bathroom and modern shower. the breakfast is of good value. only bad aspect is the noisiness of the place due to bad isolation. however, in regard of the price, it is a very good deal.
United States of America,
October 01, 2011
5 Mins Walking to the center of the ciry
Disapointed from the hotel staffs.
i book for 4days,gonna stay there more. staffs very rude they held our passport and credit card infos they worry that i run away, by the time i get back to the hotel at 11 pm all my stuffs already in the ploppy they even charged extra day.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Never stay there again, hotel is ok room sm. I went find other hotel down the road it bigger nicer and cheaper, only 40step far from Saigon market.
October 01, 2011
2nd time staying there.
bathroom shower area flood everytime we use it cos the shower head stand was not fixed properly.
wifi on 8th floor was not working.
requested not to stay 8th floor but given 8th floor.
waited very long for rooms to be available.
bread (breakfast) not as nice as previously.
recept and all staffs are friendly but i think i will not stay there again
September 30, 2011
great location small rooms
i like the staff of this hotel
my stay at this hotel is just avertage.although the location is very convenient.walking distance going to the shopping area and etc.the staff are very very friendly .i left something in the hotel and wqhen i got back tehy were waiting.very honest and friendly people.if only for that i commend this hotel.the rooms are somewhat small.all in all it is an average hotel if you are on a tight budget
very near the market
United States of America,
September 29, 2011
Nice hotel/tiny room/great location
Location right at Ben Thanh Market.
This is a nice hotel by Saigon standards, and pretty good value for money. I opted for the Superior/No Window room and must admit it was small and claustrophobic, though very clean and nicely appointed. During my second stay there, I went for the same cheap room option, but got something slightly larger and more comfortable (I think the key is to avoid any room number ending in -01). Bathroom was fine, though the water in the shower backed up and flooded the entire bathroom a half inch before slowly draining away. Breakfast was good, though there wasn't much variety. The staff was excellent, and helped me a lot with tour and bus bookings. I felt very comfortable leaving the bulk of my luggage at the hotel in the week between my two stays there. There's a taxi stand right outside the hotel, operated by one of the more trustworthy of the cab companies (Vinosun, I think).
The location of the hotel is just perfect -- right next to the Ben Thanh market, and virtually inside the Night Market that surrounds it after 6pm (so close, in fact, that the first night there I had trouble getting back to the hotel because the small street it's on was hidden by all the Night Market stalls that had been put up while I was out exploring).
September 27, 2011
hotel is cloase to market where you can do the local brand shopping. The cleanliness is acceptable. Wifi is good.
Nanh Ghon Restaurant is good veitnamese food
September 27, 2011
Great location, clean rooms
location, clean rooms, free wi-fi
great location, the market is just 5mins walk away! there's lots of food stalls around and some even open till late so you won't go hungry. Rooms are clean and basic amenities provided. Only downside is the limited choice for breakfast and they don't seem to refill once a dish has finished. otherwise, great hotel for those with a tight budget.
September 26, 2011
Clean room, decent breakfast and wonderful staffs
the staffs, the location, the cleaniness and free wifi
Wonderful stay with courteous and helpful staffs.
Good location to the busiest market and walking distance to most of the popular attractions.
Day tours are readily available and the pricing are reasonable.
Plenty of interesting eateries and cuisine round the clock.
Not much facilities in the hotel but you can find hairdressing salons, spas, convenience stores just a stone throw away.
Cu Chi tunnels trip is a must.
Cao Dai temple tour is kinda meaningless.
Mekong Delta tour is only if you are really keen in long road and river rides.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hoang Hai Long 2 Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
- A pleasant stay - A very new hotel (opened about 5 months ago). Room was very
- awesome location - this was our first time in vietnam and we really enjoyed it.
- Basic Hotel - As last min. young daughter came along, the staff insist to
- best location hotel and quite small room - i like the best location for hotel providing because we ca
- best service with nice smile - best location hotel because near to shopping market ant hala
- Budget hotel with great location - near ben thanh market, mini mart at opposite hotel, luxury b
- Clean hotel, Great Location But Small Suite Room - A good stay, clean , good service except for the smal suite
- clean, well price and located in heart of hcm city - the hotel is conveniently located in the heart of hcm city,
- Comfortable stay overall - Overall very satisfied with the hotel. The only draw back i
- Do not expect too much. - Not good. We were put at Hoang Hai Long Hotel when we arrive
- Fantastic Location - This hotel is in the perfect location for those that want to
- Friendly hotel staff - Hoang Hai Long 2 Hotel is a great place to stay in Ho Chi Mi
- Good for shopping, sightseeing - Other than that, the room was small but comfortable, with ev
- Good hotel, great location - Hotel was good and value for money. Breakfast was very good
- Good Hotel -
- Good hotel - The hotel room is quite large and comfortable. The hotel loc
- Good Location - Value for money - The deluxe room I took was very spacious and the big bed wer
- Good location and helpful staff - this was our second stay in this hotel. we stayed for 3 day
- Good location but no windows - It was a little upsetting to sleep in 2 hotels, but it was a
- Good Location but small rooms... - Overall can't complain bout this hotel since they let us sto
- Good location for shopping - The hotel location is good .walking distance to Ben Thanh Ma
- Good location for sightseeing and shopping - the hotel location is great. it's just near the ben thanh ma
- Good location with min walking distance to Mkt - No complains so far... Very happy generally... Recommended f
- Good location& services - good room,good air con, good security, good service, but if
- good location, accesible - avoid checking in at night, since hotels pavement turns into
- Good location, facilities - This is one of the best place to stay. Very near to Ben Than
- good location, good service, breakfast not to good - i was there for 2 weeks, the room was cleaned every day that
- Good location, nice room and friendly staff - Stayed in the Deluxe room this time round and it is alot big
- Good location - Room was clean, people were allowed to smoke in the stairwel
- Good place to stay for the money - We got a suite and it's just perfect. The staffs were friend
- Good service and convenient hotel location - We like this hotel as staff are nice except some are unappro
- good service hotel - what can i say..........only the best that i can describe ab
- Good services, clean, well located - We are very pleased with the employee's services,the breakfa
- Good to stay - I had a good 3 nights stay,the wifi is superb too
- Good value but a bit noisey. - The hotel was fine and a good value for the cost. The locat
- Great and beatiful room - I like this hotel for all thing...staff good and services is
- Great hotel for muslim travellers - 1. room is new and nice.breakfast inclusive.
2. have muslim
- great hotel location and opposite Halal Resto - was a OK .. but staying at level 8 is not advisable. you can
- Great hotel, good service and rooms - The staff were really friendly and helpful. Our rooms, consi
- Great Hotel, Great Service and Great Location - it only takes a minute to walk from the hotel to ben thanh m
- Great hotel,Great Location - Originally booked for a deluxe room but was upgraded to a su
- great hotel - I like the location of this hotel as it is in the city cente
- Great hotel - I really like the location of this hotel. It is just a stone
- Great location - close to everything - we had a great stay. close to the river which you have to c
- Great location & helpful staff - Great location only few steps to Ben Thanh Market, night mar
- Great Location and friendly staff - it is very convenient place to shop around and ben thanh mar
- Great location and good service - I got update the room to superior room.The location is great
- great location and good services - overall good, services and smile of vietnamese staff.
- Great location and nice room - Friendly receiptionist, at first they couldnt find our reser
- Great location and staff members - Great location and friendly staff members. Downstairs has tw
- Great location and value for money - the rooms are very clean and the hotel is in a good location
- Great location but a bit overpriced - location is great if you like shopping. Plenty of restaurant
- Great location but not much sleep - Hoang Hai Long is a nice hotel - everything is new and clean
- Great Location but poor sound proff - All staffs are friendly although sometime we might have diff
- Great location but walls are not sound proofed - The hotel location is good if you like to stay near to Ben T
- great location for the ben thanh market - nice location for the ben thanh market and the night market.
- Great Location near the Market - We stayed there for 2 nights, the staff knows simple English
- Great location we got free upgrade room to Suite s - Great location we got free upgrade room to Suite so don't kn
- Great location with clean room - Hotel is right beside a Market and about a 15mins walk to th
- great location with very clean room. - the food was okay, cleans rooms, internet wifi service was p
- Great Location, but cramped room - i didn't really like the fact that our room didn't have a wi
- Great location, friendly staff - We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. It is perfect location
- great location, good service - this is my 3rd visit to ho chi minh and this was the 2nd tim
- Great location, great service, clean room - hotel is located near the main markets with the night market
- Great location, next to Ben Thanh Market - hotel was decent, great reception, room was good(deluxe)with
- Great location, value for money. - The hotel located very near to ben thanh market in district
- Great location - Great location in district 1 makes it very easy to walk to m
- great location - i like the staff with a great smile, the services is good an
- Great Location - Its was a good location, near to benh than market and nite m
- Great Location - really liked the hotel for its location and friendly staff.
- Great location - This hotel is perfectly situated close to Ben Thanh market i
- Great Location - this hotel is very close to bhen tahn market. great locatio
- great location - We got upgrade room to suit room,and free breakfast,even we
- Great Locations but expensive - simply refuse to let 3 person to stay in a 2 room person alt
- Great overall - we had a great time here! hotel is fairly new, in great loc
- Hoang Hai Long 2 @ Ho Chi Minh City - other than the people there cant understand english very wel
- hoang hai long 2...best place to stay - What we liked the most during our stay there is that it is s
- Hoang Hai Long 2 - The hotel is very new, clean and comfortable. Hotel staff is
- I really liked this hotel, the room with bathtub - I would recommend this hotel as a pleasant place to stay
- It is in a good location but small rooms - The occupancy rate in Hoang Hai Long 2 Hotel is very high an
- Just behind the famous market - I the sat was amazing. Newly renovated hotel. Muslim traveli
- Lovely Hotel and friendly staff - It was really great staying at this hotel. Close to the mark
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Great Location, Value for Money
Great Location, Value for M
- Lovely Hotel in heart of downtown HCM City - Good, Clean, Friendly Staff, Free Wifi access noth in lobby
- lovely hotel spacious rooms - We would certainly go back. it is in a good location near to
- Lovely hotel with great location - from the airport, we rode taxi to hoang hai long 2 hotel. th
- Lovely hotel, Great Location - Neat, Clean rooms; But ask/book room with view/window
- lovely hotel - Really enjoyed our stay at Hoang Hai Long 2 hotel. The locat
- Near Bintan market - the hotel is ok compare with price. the location of hotel is
- New hotel,good buffet breakfast,great location - i was travelling w/ a friend.we stayed in this hotel for 3 n
- Nice and good service - Very clean environment close to shopping area friendly staff
- Nice centrally located hotel - We enjoyed our stay in this clean, modern, nice hotel in the
- nice hotel at very good location - My special thanks & gratitude to the F&B staff for their goo
- Nice hotel but small room - I stayed there with my girl friend for 3 nights. The hotel p
- Nice hotel with good service and good location - stay for 3 nights with my wife and two teenage boys.
- Nice hotel with great location and cheap!! - Nice rooms and close to the markets for easy walking to and
- Nice hotel, convenient location - We stayed just one night, but got very good impression. Got
- Nice hotel, good location and friendly staff - Overall a good hotel as it is very near Ben Thanh market.
- Nightmare - Transport never show up at the airport we got to take a cab
- Not a bad place - This hotel was a nice place for our 1 night stay. Check-in