Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1579)
June 21, 2012
Great location for business trip
Great location, from hotel to business center is less than 10 minute by Taxi.
From hotel to some shopping center is near.
June 21, 2012
Great location, small room for deluxe
Location, location, location
excellent service, however, the deluxe room i booked didnt look anything like on the agoda picture so they moved me to another room, which was better but still didnt look anything like the picture on the website. the breakfast was lousy but for $40 dollars what can you expect. in terms of price quality; not bad but there are better alternatives just around the corner.
June 20, 2012
Great location near to Ben Thanh Market
The reception is helpful and friendly, the food at the hotel is good
we arrived at the hotel early from the flight from bkk and have meeting with the customer in the afternoon. the reception was nice to let us check in and we can have a rest before going to meet up with the customer. we had food in the restaurant and it is great without walking to other place to have food. the foot massage is also relaxing at the 1st floor. will come back again to hotel.
The Ben Thanh market is less than 5 mins walk. When go to market, do not buy the first shop that you meet, the shops along the main corridor is more expensive than the one that is tucked away in the sub lane.
June 20, 2012
The room was good but air-conditional wasnt strong enought.
The room comes with bath tub and wifi is provided for free.
This hotel is nearby the main market and a lot of restaurants can be found easily.
June 17, 2012
good location clean nice!!!
aircon clean fresh close to everything!!!
easy to get too close to ben thanh nice and clean solo trip very easy for the price on agoda was half price !!! couldnt be better!!! hehehe
ben thanh marketS!!!!!
June 17, 2012
hotel staffs are friendly, great location, fast and free wifi service
when we arrived at the hotel, we are greeted by warm smiles and friendly hotel staffs. the porter helped out with our luggage immediately upon alighting of the taxi.
checking in was fast and harass free.
the room was a tad small for a deluxe room but it was comfortable. the window is a small window facing the road.
there is a tiny casino just opposite the hotel at new world hotel. please ask the hotel staff at new world hotel on the entrance to the casino.
always try to hire the taxi from vinasun because they can speak decent english.
June 17, 2012
Cosy room with good variety of breakfast
Tasty and good variety breakfast
Room is ok but bathroom small and water does not get heat up fast. Hotel is accessible to market and near to district 1 shopping centers. The breakfast were nice compared to other hotels. The rest of the amenity were pretty average.
United States of America,
June 17, 2012
Bad service and lying staff
This could have been a very good stay--great location nearby the Binh Thanh Market in a decently well-kept and glitzy hotel...
however, the service was so bad that it became upsetting.
To give a context of our situation, one of us is super-sensitive to smoke, so I paid extra for a special 'no-smoke' room (which is what we usually do when traveling).
The problem got so bad that I even moved out with my other traveler one day early and went to a random hotel nearby because we were so upset; the dissatisfaction is from the hotel putting us in our 'non-smoking room,' which had a very powerful scent of smoke and also ashtrays and lighters on the table. When we asked at the counter about this, they said it was only for decoration; later on, different counter people said different things, such as 'it is to help people smoke--oh, smoking IS actually allowed,' or 'it is there to prevent people smoking and tossing into the trashbin' (which implies they support breaking the non-smoking rule in those rooms). Whatever the reason, they were furthermore dishonest and would not move us into a new room, lying that all rooms were all full, until we approached a different check-in counter (there are two, one on the east and west entrances) told us it was ok, and we finally moved into a new room.
In the new room, smoke still invaded our space from all of the neighbors, who smoked and opened their doors while playing cardgames; after notifying the hotel, they said they'd take care of the problem and talk to the other guests--but nothing happened, so we had to come out and use our hand-gestures to ask the guests to at least close the doors (and we also pointed to the no-smoking signs).
go to Ngon, one of the best yet still authentically Vietnamese restaurants; recommended by both locals and expats.
it is nearby the Reunification Palace.
United States of America,
June 16, 2012
Nice location and helpful staff
Some english spoken and very helpful
I picked this hotel based on reviews and location. They were both spot on. I have been travling SE Asia for a month and when I treat myself to a Hotel, I appreciate the special service. I usually stay in the hostels for volunteer work so this was more than pleasant. I look for the most helpful staff as I am usually only staying in a place for a day, also, location is key for me. The rooms were also very nice. I would definitely stay here again.
Definitely suggest shopping and eating at the Ben Thanh Market. Go early before it is totally packed, I also think you can do better with the prices at this time.
June 14, 2012
very clean hotel i perfect location
there was one disappointing issue: i purposely booked a room with a higher rate, because it was marked with "park view". however when we checked in we got a room with a window to the corridor. i don`t think the two flower pots in the window to the corridor can make up a park-view.
it should not announce such rooms under the category of "park-view", as this is cheating the customer!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Don`t get mislead by the category "park-view". It will most likely not be realized.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hoang Hai Long Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
- "Lovely hotel with great help" - I love this hotel. It is located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh
- Average Budget Hotel, not in the best of locations - the reception manager was not particularly friendly or helpf
- Basic hotel but adequate - This hotel is very much a travellers hotel, rooms clean and
- Basic rooms. Normal hotel - Might be able to get a similar hotel at a lower price. Walls
- Best of the lot - We stayed at this hotel several times and felt like we were
- Central location - the hotel is what i would say pretty typical 3*. room was pr
- classy hotel with nice staff and great location - i like the location and hotel interior. 5 mins walk to
- clean and close to the market - We stayed many nights in this hotel. We were upgraded to a
- Clean and nice location but not satisfied - Clean hotel and good location.
But, a little noizy and non
- Clean and reputable hotel for business stay - I was recommended to this hotel by a local Vietnamese friend
- comfortable - except the lift (small and slow) -
- Comfortable hotel - I booked the suite room with the jacuzzi. unfortunately, we
- Convenient HOTEL - Convenient, Good service, Nice Breakfast. Next to famous nig
- convenient location to Ben tanh market - prompt check in by reception, good variety of dishes in br
- Convenient - Room is OK. Bed is not nice and air condition is very noisy.
- Excellent location and accommodating staff! - we had a wonderful time at ho chi minh because kevin, the ma
- friendly staff - i really liked this hotel. we had an internal room it was so
- good ambiance hotel - Near to ben thanh market n other shopping area. 2 muslim res
- Good Hotel but don't expect too much - Very correct hotel with helpful staff, a good breakfast. The
- good hotel to stay - I enjoy staying there actually but if we book from agoda the
- good hotel, good service, value for money - good hotel value for money good location near malls and othe
- good hotel - this hotel always be one of my priority every time I travel
- Good location , but lots of building work - We found the hotel to be comfortable and well-located. Break
- Good location but a bit noisy - Clean and comfortable. However, due to my room being near to
- good location but rooms without views - with warm and helpful staff, it is some stay that i enjoy th
- Good location Hotel - We booked a superior Twin room. The Hotel upgrade it to a De
- good location - booked a room with park view, but ended up with no window at
- Good location - It is about 2 minutes walk to Ben Thanh Market (the famous m
- Good Location - Rooms are small but everything you need is supplied. Locatio
- Good look from the outside but.... - given a room with a small window opening into an air-well. C
- good service - Had a good stay. But this time a little too short.
- good service - nice hotel , nice breakfast and service staff is smile , goo
- Good Value Hotel - at a reasonable rate, providing a clean and comfortable delu
- Good value of money - It was okay, near market, staff was helpful, room was clean
- Good, clean, service and nice place to stay. - The room are clean and nice place to stay. Good location to
- Grat Hotel with good service. - We had a lovely stay here, room was good & clean, within wal
- great hotel ! - check in was great, nice and simple. Had already booked on l
- Great hotel for its price and with a good location - i was very impressed with the rooms especially since the pri
- Great hotel with Fantastic Location - Had another fantastic stay at the hotel. The location is the
- Great hotel with good location but small room - Stayed there for 7 days. Room was smaller than i expected. B
- Great hotel with reasonable price. - Stay at this hotel for a night. Overall experience is good.
- Great hotel, excellent location and A-grade staff - Next time I travel to Vietnam I will most certainly be stayi
- Great Hotel, fantastic staff. - I like this hotel, have stayed here three times and am going
- Great location and breakfast - We stayed here for 2 nights, the hotel is clean, staffs are
- Great location and friendly smile - Just 2 nights staying there,staff friendly and willing to he
- great location and good value - nice hotel. great location to ben thanh market. clean bathro
- Great location and great hotel - We enjoyed our stay at Hoang Hai Long Hotel. The room was co
- great location and helpful staff - aside from the pros i listed, the hotel also has a spacious
- great location hotel with everthing nearby - i stayed with my wife for 3 nights, i booked the room as sup
- Great location with friendly service - Very friendly service and in a great location for getting to
- Great location with small cosy rooms - It is located near the central District and near the backpac
- Great location, but small room. - Really like the hotel, but I got the superior room even thou
- great location, decent rooms - location is good, in the center of shopping center, and rest
- Great location, good rooms! - The room was clean, large size with plenty of space for bagg
- Great location, good service, but small rooms - good hotel in the centre of saigon, close to main market and
- Great location - Great location, from hotel to business center is less than 1
- Great location - hoang hai long hotel serves as our temporary home during our
- Great location - hotel has just been re-painted. location is good. staffs the
- Great Location - The room was really simple, nothing fanciful but value for t
- great location - very friendly staff, room was comfortable. breakfast buffet
- Great locations but misleading room type - not a bad stay. i used to stay in one of the hotels in distr
- Great lolcation but small room - great stay in the hotel with friendly staff and good food in
- great price - so worth it - Reasonable price, clean, near to the markets and restaurants
- Hoang Hai Long Hotel - Clean and comfortable in a good location. Watched the New Ye
- Hoang Hai Long Hotel - The staff were very friendly and very helpful. the hotel was
- Hoang Hai Long, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam -
- Hoang Hai Long - The breakfast buffet was good. Standard can match with 5-sta
- Hoang Hai Long - very handy for shopping and night-life. ben tanh market abou
- Horrible service - Had ordered this room, and based on the reviews on the inter
- hotel for one night stay - one hotel separated in three towers, so it was difficult for
- Hotel is small but the heart is very big. - The staff are so nice and cooperative that we never felt th
- Light Hotel - Everything is not quite good, but it is valued for the money
- Location is OK - Although the breakfast was OK, consider the price you pay. B
- Lovely Hotel , friendly service - we all Very happy with all the service
and will be back a
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the hotel staff are very helpful and polite. they response t
- Lovely hotel with great buffet breakfast - It was a lovely hotel, and the staff were great. It has a ce
- Lovely hotel, great location, and nice services - All staffs are very nice. They provide very nice service wit
- Lovely hotel, value for money and good service. - Great hotel with friendly staffs and rooms are great too.
- Lovely hotel - The staff is very helpful but the room is so small and hard
- Nice and cosy Hotel with good services - hoang hai long hotel is cosy and clean hotel. hotel staffs a
- Nice and spacious good value - we stayed in a deluxe room, which was supposed to be a doubl
- nice clean hotel - hotel was good to stay, clean, nice room, big enough, not so
- nice hotel and close to muslim halal food - its a nice hotel and comfortable but a bit expensive.....
- Nice hotel for the price - A beautiful hotel and the location was perfect for me.
- Nice hotel on a great position - Hoang Hai Long is a lovely hotel on a great position in Saig
- nice hotel with good service and good location - we enjoy our stay at hoang hai long hotel with good breakfas
- nice hotel, - Nice hotel, room & bathroom was clean, the location was stra
- Nice hotel.. Good location - Nice hotel in good location near Ben thanh n pham ngu lao
- Nice hotel - Nice three star hotel with good service. The rooms are a bi
- Nice rooms, helpful staff, good value - well situated near the market and the night street market fo
- Nice service and breakfast - A nice hotel with a good breakfast spread.
However I am no
- not good but resonable prices - not good but resonable prices, easy go to market, good for s
- Perfect spot. Right in the middle of the city. - Within walking distance of major attractions plus clean and
- Small but is all you need !!! - It is a 3 stars hotel but with above 3 stars standard. Chec
- Small Rooms no Window. - Hotel does not provide you with an Iron Box to Press your Cl
- Stay at Hoang Hai Long Hotel - This is middle range hotel but very good location. It's walk
- Stunning hotel great location - Lovely staff. Exceptionally clean rooms. Spacious. Will defi
- Sweet service and great value for money - The staffs are always helpful whenever you approach them, al
- the best everything you dream is in this hotel - sorry no bad comment absulutely the best highly recommended
- The best hotel for the budget traveller - The hotel is place in a very centralize location. No prolble