Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1917)
January 11, 2010
Great stay, good location
Sanouva is great value for your money, close to every attraction point , such as Ben Thanh Market, Post office, no need to take Taxi to everywhere. I will stay in here again.
Somebody said that here is no swimming pool, such a stupid guy. How much you pay, and then how much you get. I think it is the modern hotel in Ho chi Minh. It is the best and much more cleaner than Lavender hotel. Airport to here is arround 100,000 Vietnamese dollars. And if you want to buy T-shirt, don't go to Ben Thanh Martet inside. Because one T- shirt inside the Market need 8 to 10 US dollars. But at night, when the Market closed, there is some shop which is open at night and closed to the market and the seafood restaurant. They just need 40000 Vietnam Dollars , just about 2.5 US dollars.
Hotel Feature Tip:
We stayed in here for 2 night, the complimentary mineral water that we have only 2 bottles for 2 night. We then ask the housekeeping to get 2 more, but they said it is only the welcome drink . That means no more. But you can buy it just arround the street, it about 5000 Vietnam dollars.
January 09, 2010
English Speaking hotel staffs.
Location of hotel is only 3 mins walk away from the famous Ben Tahn Market. Hotel is near to several eateries and 24 hour outlet. Overall, the hotel is value for money. The only complain i have is the breakfast choices are way too limited.
United States of America,
January 08, 2010
Bit pricy for this type..
Clean and newly renovated room.
Was cheapter to make a reservation directly to hotel. Breakfast was not really fruitful.
January 08, 2010
Good hotel - solide value
great lcoaitons, helpful and friendly staff and good rooms
This hotel is very convenient. It is not luxurious but great value and ticks all the boxes. great location within walking distance from everything you wanna see in ho chi minh city. Staff are very friendly, efficient and give you good advice. Rooms are very clean but a bit noisy but nothing major. Breakfast can be better but again it is sufficient if you are not looking for a luxury.
January 06, 2010
Sanouva Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
Good rooms, friendly staff
Very good place to stay in the heart of ho chin minh. You are ten mins walk to all the big shops and about 5 min walk to the market. Staff cant do enough for you and the tours via the hotel are good too. Great place to stay.
Market near the hotel.
January 06, 2010
Had requested for a double bedroom but was given a twin sharing bedroom instead. As hotel is fully booked, hence i do not have a choice but to accept. Staff is kind enough to suggest combining 2 twin beds. Pleasant stay.
January 06, 2010
Would stay there again!
New and very clean rooms, good location and friendly English speaking staff,
We stayed in Sanouva for two nights and were very happy with our stay. The location is great for someone who is in HCMC for the first time as it's very close to all the main sights. The hotel is only one year old (they actually held their anniversary party while we stayed there!) and you can tell since it feels really new, clean and fresh. The view we had was of a quiet backstreet which was actually pretty nice since HCMC can be seem pretty crazy (the traffic..!) when you arrive there for the first time.
When in HCMC only go by taxis from big well known companies - we went with a guy from a smaller company (maybe it was just him) and he had rigged the meter and made us pay way too much (which we did, not feeling up to the hassle of arguing with the guy all day).
January 05, 2010
nice location, close to ben thanh market.
this hotel is very close to the ben thanh market and it's close to a lot of sight seeing place in HCM city. It is new (only 1 year old) and it's definitely value for money. The staffs are friendly and helpful, but sometimes, their info is not up to date. They directed us to a clinic which was closed down more than 8 months ago.
United States of America,
January 04, 2010
Great location and very clean
Location, location, location
This hotel is within an easy walking distance to many of the main tourist sites. I was there with my 70-year old father who has difficulty walking long distances and the location of this hotel was absolutely great.
The room itself was very clean though on the smallish side.
I would stay there again without hesitation.
January 04, 2010
Festive Season in Sanouva
Clean, comfortable and spacious rooms;
Friendly and efficient staff;
Internet availability (but see below);
Sanouva is a nice hotel in a very central location for District 1. Reception facilities are good, with helpful and friendly staff. It is also clean and tidy.
The rooms are spacious and clean and are equipped with modern, good quality, large wide-screen TV's that boast good satalite services.
The only problem is the breakfast service, which frequently (and quickly) runs out of food. Despite this failing, the menu is good.
The only other problem is children occupying the 2 internet computers, as inconsiderate parents appear to use this facility as a child-minding service (during my stay of 15 days, they were occupied for up to 3 hours at a time, and on at least 2 occasions, for more than 6 hours, by pre-teen children). This is very inconvenient for guests who need to check E-Mails whilst away from home. My recommendation would be for Management to provide a notice above the screens, stating "No Children", and "No Computer Games".
The Central Market is only one block away.
There are 2 Co-op stores within 2km walking distance where normal groceries and provisions can be obtained and several excellent (multi-national) restaurants within easy walking distance.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Sanouva Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
- Acceptable boutique hotel with friendly staffs. - Good location to market, shopping, nite entertainment and fo
- Affordable hotel -
- awsome - we stayed here twice, once on our way to phu quoc and then o
- Basic hotel in a good location - The room was pretty standard (not in a bad way, just basic).
- Beautiful, modern, central & value for money - Overall I loved this hotel I highly recommend this hotel. Th
- Central and Convenient - The Sanouva is only two years old. Its modern and well furni
- Clean and comfortable - I was impressed with the hotel. Its modern and very clean.
- clean but poor breakfast - Only two fomputer are available. Always I want to use, all a
- Clean, comfortable and value for money - I would definitely recommend this hotel to any traveler, be
- Comfortable clean room and nice breakfast - Been staying in Sanouva Hotel for many times. Nice clean roo
- Comfortable hotel 3 star price but 5 star service - Breakfast too crowded.
There should be a couple of rooms f
- Don't go by the pictures... - Stayed here the first two nights we were in Saigon...boy was
- Exactly as advertised - sanouva is in a great location, 5 mins from the ben thanh ma
- Excellant hotel and great location - The hotel is perfectly located. hotel is very clean and mode
- excellent hotel, - excellent hotel, new and LCD TV, nice decoration. not so noi
- excellent - this hotel gives you a real city feel. as a budget/city hote
- Fantastic service and great location - The service was fantastic and the location of the hotel was
- First trip to Ho Chi Minh City - The hotel was centrally located to all the markets and shopp
- Friendly and helpful frontdesk staff - Nice bathroom with amenities.Water pressure was lowand shoul
- Good and modern Hotel close to Ben Thanh Market - - room was clean and modern
- bathroom was modern
- Good boutique hotel - This is where we always stay when we come to Ho Chi Minh cit
- Good hotel and Location - good business class or easy traveler hotel. clean rooms, goo
- good hotel with friendly staff - it's closed to a big market and easy to get eating and shopi
- Good hotel - Good hotel, rooms were medium size for 2 people. The staff w
- Good Hotel - We really enjoyed our stay in the Sanuova Hotel in Ho Chi Mi
- Good location and great room, well priced - the sanouva tema re avery hepful, speak english well and are
- Good location but small rooms and lukewarm service - This hotel was satisfactory, however given our experience el
- good location hotel with good staffs - i was staying at sanouva for 6 days with 1 4 yrs old at exec
- Good Location, Clean & Tidy - We arrived for an over night stay greeted with smiling face
- Good location, great service - There were limited reasonable restaurants or bars in walking
- Good location, modern and clean - The hotel is located near Benh Than Market and within easy w
- Good location - Clean rooms of a reasonable size although rooms on the top f
- Good location - convenient to access the old heart of hcmc. service is good
- Good money for value hotel - bathroom better than most for price, very clean, friendly st
- Good staff service, small but functional rooms - Room was not lush but functional and clean enough. It also i
- Good times - the 24 hour reception is great, the breakfast was quite OK a
- good value and good location - I would stay there again because it was really nice for a ch
- Good value with a great location - Stayed with my family for 1 day during the lunar New Year.
- Good, basic, clean - Near the Ben Thanh market, this hotel is a nice option for t
- Good,clean, friendly hotel - We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. the staff was friendly and
- Great 3 star - We stay here for four nights and enjoy it very much. The hot
- Great hotel - spacious room and good breakfast - Stayed three nights and enjoyed the room and breakfast each
- Great hotel decoration - Good hotel with good location, facilities are quite new and
- Great location and friendly service - we were greeted on arrival with friendly smiles from all sta
- Great location and great place - Staff was extremely friendly. Location is a walk away from
- Great Location and nice rooms - nice clean rooms, great location close to bien than markets.
- Great location but small bathing cubicle - The hotel location is very good but the room acoustics is qu
- Great location but small rooms - We stayed here on our last night in Saigon. It's in a great
- great location friendly staff - The Hotel was within walking distance of most of the major
- Great location lovely room new hotel - We were welcomed by friendly staff at Sanouva Hotel, our roo
- Great location to Ben Thanh market, clean room! - We had a three night stay over at the hotel. Overall, it was
- Great Location with affordable price - Overall the hotel is great, with its main selling point in l
- Great location with clean rooms. - Stayed at this establishment for 3 nights, great price for a
- Great location with clean rooms - The room wasn't big, but the size was comfortable. Very clea
- Great location with friendly staff - Clean room
Nice buffet breakfast although
- Great location with good service - I stayed for 2 nights in Sanouva hotel for holiday. The room
- Great Location with small room - The hotel facilities are average and the service level is go
- Great Location, Clean, but small rooms. - The room in this hotel is fairly small, but extra bed can st
- great location, clean, good bellman & reception - We stay 2 Nights & we want to continued stay but the room no
- Great location, comfortable rooms, helpful staff - We loved the location of this hotel close to the Ben Thanh n
- Great Location, Good service - i would recommend this hotel to guests travelling to ho chi
- Great location - Great hotel, rooms are a decent size and very clean. Very co
- Great location - The hotel was in a great location, just a very short walk to
- Great location - This was a sweet little hotel in a great location, just walk
- Great place to stay - Great hotel. Perfect location, fantastic service, very clean
- great small hotel in ben thanh area - the rooms look exactly as pictured. although modest in size,
- Great Stay in Ho Chi Minh - The hotel was in a fantastic location, just around the corne
- Great, excellent and would love to go back anytime - We really enjoyed our stay. We can walk to everything.Going
- Ho Chi Minh City -
- Ho Chi Minh City - In many ways the Sanouva Hotel is a respite from the heat an
- Hotel booking wiht Agoda - The Sanouva hotel is conveniently located in Saigon. It's ve
- Hotel in Ho Chi Minh - we stayed here for three nights and it was great. The locat
- I'd stay here again! - This hotel made my Vietnam stay enjoyable. Although I didn't
- Ideal location for Tourists - very helpful and efficient staff, spotless hotel, good break
- lLovely hotel in good location close to market - friendly helpful staff locals in area nice and friendly as w
- Location location location - Sanouva hotel was a perfect choice for us. It's "right there
- Location - stayed in this hotel as usual. it is allways very clean, gre
- lovely and nice hotel - Everything was ok,we did not have to wait for check in.They
- Lovely boutique hotel and service with a smile - The hotel was clean and modern, though it was a tad bit smal
- Lovely centrally located hotel - staff at the sanouva hotel were very helpful and friendly. t
- Lovely hotel in a great location - Hotel staffs were friend and accomodating, will recommend th
- Lovely smile on all staff - if you have to visit hcmc this hotel is located just behind
- Nice boutique hotel. Central location and helpful - Overall good experience during the stay. Just don't stay on
- Nice clean hotel - This hotel is really clean and well air conditioned. The sho
- nice hotel conviniently located - I really enjoyed my staying there, friendly staff and nice r
- Nice hotel responsive staff - I had some wifi problems but the staff had their IT guy on i
- Nice hotel walking distance to the touristy areas - We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights. It was my first time to v
- nice hotel with decent breakfast - location near BT market. Taxis are conveniently accessed any
- Nice hotel with good location - Stayed with friends for two nights and we enjoyed it. Altho
- Nice hotel, good stay, friendly people - The Sanouva hotel was a great place to stay, as it it very n
- Nice hotel - Room was a bit small, but hotel was good value for money.Ver
- nice hotel - sanouva hotel is a nice hotel with large rooms. bathroom is
- Nice, clean and modern hotel - Great location.
Not a lot of food choices for breakfast but
- Nice. Clean. Comfortable Hotel -
- Our stay at the Sanouva - We were pleasantly surprised by the standard of the rooms fo
- Pleasant stay - The Sanouva Hotel is quite well located in District One of H
- Pleasent hotel, friendly staff.spotless rooms - The hotel is within walking distance to the markets and a fe
- Room was ok - Requested for a bigger room with window. It was the same typ
- Rooms are clean and nice. - Location of hotel is great. Near most sites and shopping.
- Saigon - I have stayed in tis hotel before and will do so again-in fa