Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
December 22, 2012
Clean Hotel and great location!
nice buffet breakfast with lots of choices!! ... walking distance to a lot of restaurants and shops
we stayed for 2 nights and because it was our first time to stay in this hotel, our room was upgraded for free!!!!
its not modern perfect but the fee is worth it!
walking around was nice since we stayed during christmas season.. the streets were filled with colorful and bright christmas decors.
the hotel is just in front of the tallest building in hcmc!
December 17, 2012
Very central and good value hotel
Great location. Good rooms. Great breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff.
Could not have found a more central and reasonably priced hotel. Slap bang in the centre of the city by riverfront. Walking distance to all touristic sites in central HCMC/Siagon. Only negative was that room seemed larger in website images but this only a small negative.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Hotel is opposite base of the Bitexco tower. The highest building in HCMC. So really easy to know where you and locate the hotel - just look up - and you know where the hotel is. Excellent shopping in immediate area.
December 16, 2012
nice service and bars are around
It's near everything. Can easily find good places to spend night time and just adjacent to the highest tower in Saigon.......
December 09, 2012
the front staff who speak Japanes is very nice
they grade up the room when they have vacancy room. and book my tour. the room is good. location is good. breakfast is good.
the hotel is everything good.
November 26, 2012
Superior service with a smile
We had a great time staying at Tan Hai Long 3 hotel. The receptionists and hotel staff were all accommodating. They reached out to all our queries and demands no matter how hard it was for them to comprehend. The buffet breakfast served everyday tasted delicious. The location was accessible to Ben Tanh Market and other shopping centers. Thanks a lot for making our stay in Ho Chi Minh a very memorable one.
United States of America,
November 19, 2012
Nice hotel , okay location
Friendly staff, good value for money
the hotel was clean, had friendly staff, and a good breakfast spread. for the price paid, it was a very good value. the bathroom had good water flow and plenty of hot water, which can sometimes be hard to find in viet nam. the location is not the most convenient if you want to visit all of the conventional tourist sites, and taxis, although not necessarily hard to come by, frequented the area far less than in more touristy areas. luckily, the bellboys here are exceptionally helpful.
November 13, 2012
nice hotel, good location
not only tourists in the area
when we wanted to extend our stay they suggested a price double of what we had paid.
enough expats bars in the surroundings
November 10, 2012
Good service and location
Not crowded and easy to get around
The rooms are clean and service is good. It is easy to get around from the hotel and there are a number of nice pubs around the hotel to chill out.
November 06, 2012
Nicely decorated room
Centralize location, quite far from ben thanh market
Rooms nicely decorated and clean. Very nice bathroom as well. Breakfast was also quite good. Receptionist and staff doing their job but not going extra mile though
October 29, 2012
you get what you pay for
within walking distance to everything
we booked the suite so we didn't have any problems with the room size. Saying that, its basically a bigger room with a lovely balcony. The room is quite old and in need of a renovation. The bathroom always floods after a longer shower and definitely after a bath.
Room is directly opposite the elevator and the cleaning cart which just lives in front of the room. It gets very noisy in the morning with people going for breakfast and the cleaning crew starting their shift and always returning to their cart in front of our room.
Ensure to put the 'do not disturb' sign out, otherwise your in with a fight with a cleaner wanting to clean your room quite early.
Breakfast is okay, unfortunately only till 9.30, which for holiday makers is not so great since we would like a lil sleep in.
Location is okay, within walking distance to Ben Tanh Market and other shopping (10mins), on the street corner, 20 meters from the hotel, is an awesome hawker shop where you get local food for $2 and its delish!
Reception wasn't a great help in booking things and didn't understand that we don't want to book their service. So she didn't even try to call our tour guide, instead tried to convince us the whole time to take their service. Better to communicate via email with any tour guide you find over the internet.
Also when booking a taxi, let the hotel take care of that and have a fixed price, otherwise your in for an unofficial city tour on back roads with three times the normal price.
overall it's a small, clean hotel with 2 stars and within walking distance to everything, if you only need the room for sleeping but not to much relaxing it's great!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Tan Hai Long 3 hotel – Silverland, Ho Chi Minh City
- 3C's: Clean, Cosy and Comfortable - Just like the other Tan Hai Long chain, I knew what to expec
- Average hotel with room for improvement - for the suite room, the room door and bathroom door are not
- Central great hotel and service! - very enjoyable stay! all the staff are effectively helpful a
- Central place but... - they upgraded us the first day to the "luxary room". yes, wa
- Clean Hotel and great location! - we stayed for 2 nights and because it was our first time to
- clean, close to eveything -
- Clean, decent breakfast - Generally not a bad mid range option in Ho Chi Minh City, bu
- convenient location - The rooms are ok in size just that the windows make a lot of
- Convenient location - We thank you for the friendly staff and comfortable place fo
- Cozy hotel, value for money ! - Located slightly at the edge of District 1, near to the Fer
- Easy to find, good cheap hotel - A one night stay in a very clean & tidy hotel with friendly
- Easy walk to town - I think the breakfast parts shall improved, the room is old
- Excellent - I was satisfied in the hotel for three-day stays as mentione
- Father and Daughter - We arrived late, and there had been a problem with the booki
- Good accommodation in an ideal location. - This is not the first stay in Tan Hai Long 3 hotel, the expe
- Good hotel in Ho Chi Minh - The hotel is right across the tallest building in Saigon. It
- Good location and Big room - Great services and Nice big room. Service is not bad however
- Good location and kind staffs - when i arrived at the hotel, i was asked whether i'd stay at
- Good location and service - The hotel is located within the city center with good shoppi
- Good location - The first two nights at this hotel, I was on the 9th floor.
- Great hotel in the downtown location - Excellent value for the really affordable price. There are p
- Great hotel, great location, and friendly staff - we arrived at 11am but check-in time is still at 2pm. the re
- Great location in disttrict 1, rooms ok - It is a 3 star hotel so clean rooms, hot shower and location
- Great location, excellent service, decent bfast - We had a great stay at the hotel. The staff was very friend
- Great location, Good rooms, Good service. - The Suite was very comfortable to stay in.(We got a free up
- great location - nice hotel with big family sweet with two queen beds. near t
- Great value in the heart of HCM - I have stayed in this hotel before and it continues to maint
- I like it - I stayed 3 nights, and I got satisfaction. Hotels's staffs a
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile ! - Warm welcome, very polite and enthusiatically helpful staff,
- lovely hotel, good location, friendly staffs - near center, have C circle next to hotel so easy to buy stuf
- Nice Hotel and good interior - this is a very nice hotel and it just locate in front of tal
- nice hotel and helpful staff - great location near a local market and all the sightseeing a
- NIce hotel - nice hotel with clean rooms. great location. you can walk ar
- Nice hotels but small rooms - Had a nice time with this hotel. Staff are friendly and alwa
- Nice little place - As a hotel in Ho Chi Minh, it's pretty much standard. the p
- Recommended for comfortable and affordable stay - Left quite a good impression on me. Reasonably priced rooms
- Saigon Escapade - Tan Hai Long 3 is such a good value for money.The rooms are
- Small convenient affordable offers excellent value - From the moment we arrived until the minute we left we were
- Staff lovely and good location. - on arrival my friend and were upgraded to a suite and a delu
- Tan Hai Long 3 HCMC -
My first time in Tan Hai Long 3, the experience is good. Th
- Tan Hai Long 3 Hotel, -
- Terrific Hotel - We loved the staff as they were very helpful about making tr
- The hotel is ok rooms are very small - This is a small hotel very well located , 10 m from the famo
- Very courteous helpful staff in a lovely hotel - we love this hotel. our room was spacious, clean, quiet and
- Very good location - The hotel has large clean comfortable rooms and the staff is