Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (578)
February 24, 2013
Great location, great hotel, great price
Locatioion, price, quality
I stay at this hotel once a month for a couple days and it is always clean, commf beds.
February 23, 2013
It is in the center of everything.
Hotel looked all white and clean.
I had a chance to stay only one night. The hotel has a small room but clean. It was in the middle of everything, near park, market, also easily to find. Breakfast has a lot of variety food in a small serving area.
If you have a chance, go to Napoly club. It is very awesome with ambient and girls.
February 23, 2013
Simple & clean
Staff were polite, clean rooms, close to everything
We to chose to stay in a cheaper hotel on our second trip to Vietnam. The room wasn't bad at all. The first night we stayed in room with a "window". We did get a window, but with the view of the wall of the building next door. The second night we moved to a room with no windows, which was fine as well. The rooms were very simple but cozy. Would definitely stay here again if we were on a tight budget.
February 22, 2013
Friendly welcoming hotel, superb staff
Location, friendly staff, clean rooms
I have stayed in many hotels in Saigon over 8 years of returning to the city but I have returned to The White Hotel on the last couple of occasions. There are several reasons, first of all is the cost. My tip, is to spend a little more mooney and get a VIP room. By Saigon standards these are not expensive. The rooms are white ( obviously) however they are very clean. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and there is a very "homely" feel about this hotel.
The location is superb too, close to the main market and within walking distance to central Saigon and a short walk to the back packer area.
The only negative comment I would make aboput this hotel, but I must stress here, nothing that would put me off staying here again, which I fully intend to do. I felt the breakfast was of a lower standard than my previous visit. Many of the breakfast items were finished and not replenished. The juice dispenser was on most mornings, low or empty.
On the whole a very lovely hotel....I will def stay here again.
Like most cities be aware of jewelery on display. Visit the night market only 100 yards from the hotel. Walk to the back packers area for cheap restaraunts and bars.
February 21, 2013
Excellent loaction and close to ben thanh market
Good breakfast, Ben thanh market, availabilty for city tours from hotel
nice and friendly staff. excellent staff. clean rooms and spacious rooms. food is really nice. staff is very helpful and welcoming. great deals for good stuff at the ben thanh market.
Families with older children
February 21, 2013
The Whitest spot in the city
5 mins walk away from Ben Thahn market,convenience store round the corner,travel agent right at the entrance of hotel.
Terrible breakfast options.One of the worst I had in the city.I'd rather they don't include breakfast.
But other than that,if you are not too fussy,the hotel is actually quite comfortable.The white actually gave a plus to the overall.
I'd not suggest this hotel to the elderly cos of the flight of stairs you'd have to take to enter the hotel.
Staff is friendly and housekeeping is responsive to calls.
February 20, 2013
Great the hotel near ben thanh market
Design, the bed comfortable, and because is the hotel is white
The hotel was great, and it near alots places then i want to go.And this hotel is such a romantic hotel which its give people who feel that it warm and lovely
February 18, 2013
The hotel is great
Bed, Comfortable and breakfast
The hotel is great, I've never seen such a nice hotel like this. The best thing is all of the furniture is white that amazing
February 17, 2013
I enjoyed the stay so I came back to stay there again. Great location, lovely and nice hotel with good value.
If you like street food, it's just around the hotel. Restaurant in the same street you can try Hue Restaurant.
February 16, 2013
Fantastic Lication, comfortable room setting, helpful staff.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The White Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
- "Great location but small rooms" - This White Hotel is indeed a pleasue to stay as the housekee
- Acceptable - There is no point staying in the standard/superior room. It
- Beautiful but small and unfriendly - The White Hotel is situated a bare 2 minutes walk from Ben T
- Beautiful with great location hotel - We love this hotel because the rooms are so white and beauti
- Centrally location -
The location is good.
We booked a deluxe double room. But
- Clean Hotel and Great Location - The location is strategy but the foods selling in surroundin
- Clean hotel! Great Location! - The staffs in the hotel helped us to recover 1 of our luggag
- comfortable hotel - clean , comfortable ,wifi very strong overall i like it so m
- Convenient and easy access - Highly recommend since the hotel is at the centre of the cit
- Convenient location - Hotel in good location central Saigon, close to central mark
- Decent hotel but small room - Stay in hotel for 1 night, had no problem during check-in an
- good budget hotel - The hotel location is good, it is around 3 minutes walking t
- Good customer service ! - White hotel is really pleasant hotel to stay. Small yet cosy
- good for tourist - this hotel's picture looks really good. but not much same
- good hotel - overall, hotel is in a great location and rooms were fine.
- Good location and value for money - Friendly staff, room was clean but a bit small, handy locati
- good location, friendly staff - good location, friendly & helpful staff, nice design
- Good value -
- great 3 hotel for very cheap rates - very pleasant and enjoyable. Breakfast was great but no west
- great hotel - this is a great hotel. I have never seen such a hotel like t
- great location and room are ok just right - staff are very helpful, friendly and explains how to go abou
- Great location but small rooms - It's really a good value hotel because the staff is really h
- Great location, great hotel, great price - reception is alright, room is clean
- Great location, helpful staff and good room - i had a good stay, i arrived in hcmc at 4 pm local time, the
- great location - the rooms are clean and presentable and the t.v. has many e
- Great Location - Very comfortable and staff very friendly and helpful. Durin
- Great Location - Within easy access to the lively market and night activities
- lovely hotel and service with smile - the white hotel is very nice very clean hotel, but room is s
- Lovely hotel - Hotel is near Ben Thanh Market. Great value for money.
- New Revamped Hotel with good breakfast - The only thing I think is the room is rather small, but it h
- Nice frontage, nice breakfast but rooms so so. - Typical of 2 to 3 stars Ho Chi Minh hotels of around prici
- Nice stay over the days -
- no complains - i enjoy my stay there
fast check in
airport shuttle provided
- Not satisfied - Good Location. Food Not so much variety. Computer not workin
- Nothing out of ordinary, good food - good, nothing special. no tea or coffee , no kettle to boil
- Small hotel, central and convenient location - The rooms of this small hotel are nicely arranged and pretty
- The White Hotel, good location - the white hotel,is the good location and short walk to ben t
- The white hotel - The location is near from ben thanh market and night market
- Value Hotel - The hotel is very clean, breakfast is so-so.Location is near