Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (597)
July 04, 2012
Good Location, friendly staff
Nice clean rooms, in an excellent location to walk into the shopping district and into the "ancient town" Whilst there the Hotel was having renovations done but they did there best to ensure minimal disruption. Restaurant on 5th floor has lovely view over the rice paddies whilst you have a good buffet breakfast. Shuttle available to the beach, which is a welcome retreat on a hot afternoon.
Bees Lounge - opposite Yaly shopping complex. Great food, Extremely clean, and cheap!
Families with older children
July 03, 2012
Great hotel-wonderful people-roomy and clean
Staff couldn't do enough for us.
we moved to this hotel because we did not like the original one booked-it was a good move as these people couldn't be more welcoming and couldn't do enough for us.
July 03, 2012
beasutiful hotel with big rooms and friendly staff
swimming poool, large rooms and helpful smiling staff
large tastefully decorated rooms with nice beds - swimmning pool was alkways clean and sparkling. Buffet breakfast was most enjoyable
many tailors to choose from but check work before settling on something to be made.
June 29, 2012
The site is beautiful and bungalow very homey.
Using free bicycles to get to town makes this a good place to see everything in LP.
Everything in the hotel was good except for a few ants in the dressing area.
The food is good and the outdoor riverside dining area is very relaxing.
June 18, 2012
Nice hotel with friendly staff
the staff were welcoming and friendly especially after a long ride from na trang. we were disappointed that the pool was being renovated during our stay. as we left it was almost completed and looked very nice. our rooms were comfortable, clean and they upgraded us to 5th, where we over looked paddy fields and farmland. we were also close to the restaurant which served a good breakfast. the wifi was a bit slow, even when we used there computers.
the hotel provided free bikes so you can cycle round town, providing you can brave the other motorcyclists. they also provided free bus shuttle service to the beach which was about 10 mins away. they ran every 2 hours and they had an arrangement with the restaurant to use their sunbirds, and the hotel provided free beach towels.
the hotel is located about 10 min walk into town and there are some nice bars and restaurants nearby. the staff arranged transfers by train to na trang. we enjoyed our stay here.
the only draw back was the town closes by 11pm
The ancient town centre has several old houses that have been restored and you can a a ticket to see 5 of these houses / temples and the famous bridge. Not sure if they were value for money as most of the houses were same same but different
Families with older children
June 15, 2012
We came here after travelling in Sapa, Hanoi and Halong Bay. We really needed a pool because it was so hot and we travelled 17 hours by train to get here...were so exceited to be close to the sea and a pool. But the pool was under repair, there were loud noices fra 6 am to sundown....the buffet breakfast was closed the second day because of few people and restricted things to get at the menu. Do not go there...we were so disapointed...
We were there two day in two rooms, one of the days the aircon did not work ? and the second day they moved us....
June 10, 2012
Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms, great breakfast
Great hotel. Just one minor point: there was no water in the big pool! Unfortunately they were repairing it for two weeks...
Looking for a good tailor in Hoi An? Go to Blue tailor (check on google). These girls are great.
June 06, 2012
Far from glorious
Swimming pool, bike rental, location and restaurant view
this hotel is located within a walking distance to hoi an city center and seems appealing at first sight. however, the food is not great, wifi doesn't work and although the staff is friendly, they are not very helpful. they try to sell you every service they have, so they won't give you an iron but send you the housekeeping. when asking for a good restaurant, they say they don't know any but there is the restaurant in the hotel. the room is ok but clearly overpriced. for a night and on a good deal, it is bearable; otherwhise avoid.
Miss Ly is a lovely restaurant, the staff is really nice and the food is amazing. I recommend the mango juice, miss Ly pork spring roll and the banana pancake! Yum yum!
Streets restaurant is also very good.
Least but not last, Riverside offers good food at a cheap price
June 05, 2012
Disappointing hotel when so many to choose from
Upon arrival, despite showing an electronic copy of my booking on my smartphone, I was told I needed a printed copy and needed to email it to the receptionist.
Next we were pointed in the general direction of our room because reception couldn't find anyone to show us to our room.
We were welcomed with dirty sheets and towels, together with the sound of young travellers drinking in the pool until 2am.
Unfortunately this was probably a decent hotel 10 years ago, but now everything is dirty, grimy and falling apart. The staff even seem to have lost interest.
Every other hotel in Vietnam exceeded our expectations. This was simply disappointing
Hotel Feature Tip:
Stay somewhere else
Families with young children
June 01, 2012
good location and service
close to tailors,shops,market and restaurants
4 people stayed in 2 rooms great location,breakfast needs to be varied daily,rooms havent been upgraded for sometime but the price reflects this. The pool wasnt as blue as one would expect but we did use it, the lift didnt always stop at our third floor security was good.Staff were excellent free bikes to get around was a bonus plus free shuttle bus to private beach with your own umbrella and day beds overall you got what you paid for.
Great tailors and shoes my wife had about 8 pairs of shoes made as she has problems geeting shoes to fit approx $18 each.I had a 3 piece wool suit made $160 plus a shirt.Next time would like to stay on the beach and visit Hoi An for shopping
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hoi An Glory Hotel & Spa, Hoi An
- A classic hotel - When we checked in, we were attracted by the large swimming
- A good option in Hoi An - The Glory Hotel, also known as Huy Hoang is alternatively la
- A very nice hotel with good amenities - travelling with my partner and my daughter in law we opted f
- authentic private Vietnamese hotel good condition - We just loved the friendliness of the staff (listen out for
- Awesome hotel, great service - Really great place to stay in Hoi An. About a 10 minute walk
- Beautiful, Clean and Fresh. - my family have stayed 3 days at glory. it was good times her
- Brian and Susan- Australian - On arrival we stayed in the front section, not as i saw it o
- Exceptional service from friendly staff - Thoroughly enjoyed our 4 nights at The Glory. Hotel is of o
- Fantastic Hotel - cant say enough nice things about this hotel, the staff help
- Glory Hotel Hoi An - The Glory Hotel is conveniently located from the shoppin
- Good Hotel, Nice Staff, Wonderful Services. - we regret not to stay longer at this hotel. the staff (a nic
- Good Location, friendly staff - Nice clean rooms, in an excellent location to walk into the
- Good location, not too far from the Ancient town - Good sized rooms, but very hard beds, we asked for softer be
- Good location - This hotel had lovely pool area. They were very accomodatei
- Great friendly hotel ; excellent room and service - We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel.
Hoi An is a relax
- Great hotel, good service and friendly staff. - the only down side to this hotel is the very hard beds. we h
- Great hotel, great staff - our only criticism was that the restaurant food probably was
- Great hotel, well worth the money - We loved the staff, always helpful. Borrowed push bikes (fr
- Great hotel - would highly recommend this hotel - staff were very helpful,
- great location and nice rooms - a hotel is one of the best you can find in that area. we ren
- Great location, traditional style and great value - Staff friendly but in house dinning can be expensive.
- great location-clean and tidy hotel - hotel with clean large rooms.
well presented and located ho
- Great place to stay ,you won't be sorry! - Highly recommend this hotel. Great staff and service ,rooms
- Hoi an Glory Hotel - hotel staff were friendly and responsive, when we asked to s
- Lovely hotel with friendly staff - From room size to service to food to the location, this hote
- Lovely Hotel - Breakfast was good but did not cater for western diet
- lovely slight walk to old town but can rent bikes - The glory hotel and spa was a nice place to stay, however th
- Nice atmosphere and great location but noisy - the stay was very pleasant and the hotel is well located. b
- Nice hotel with friendly helpful staff - The hotel is within easy walking distance of the old town.
- Nice hotel with great rooms - It was a very nice stay in the hotel with a very nice and bi
- Nice Hotel, nice place, bit noisy - very nice and affordable hotel, but the rooms are a bit nois
- noisy & uncomfortable - pool was lovely,little balcony off our room was nice, good l
- Ok hotel - I stayed in a Superior room which was ok size wise. There ar
- perfect! - great hotel with good location ,good service and wonderful b
- Relaxing and welcoming - On arrival, we decided to extend our stay here. Very clean,
- Staff very willing to help and a fabulous location - Staff were wonderful. Always asking where we went and if we
- Very comfortable stay, we stayed longer. - We booked for 5 nights in a deluxe overlooking the country (
- very kind staff but unconfortable beds - we had to ask for two covers
- Very nice layout overlooking pool - we arrived in a taxi and greated straght away by porter to c
- Well priced hotel close to Hoi An - Hoi An is a lovely place and the Glory Hotel is well placed