Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (599)
March 20, 2013
Brilliant with friendly english speaking staff
perfect location between Town and beach, free bike hire, value for money
Brilliant, we loved it and will be back again. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and tidy with plenty of space. Breakfasts were superb.
Families with older children
March 17, 2013
Friendly and delightful hotel for exploring Hoi An
Friendly staff, pool, bike hire and rooftop restaurant for breakfast
The service was great - Diem was so lovely to us - great sense of humour!
March 15, 2013
Very comfortable stay, we stayed longer.
fast good internet all areas of hotel, pool, free bikes, staff
We booked for 5 nights in a deluxe overlooking the country (back side). The room is very nice, bed is a little hard but ok. They were quick to get us more pillows and what ever we needed. The pool is fantastic, and with free bikes you can easily get into town or to the beach with a short peddel on a flat road. The staff was so friendly and so we stayed another week. This is our second trip to Vietnam we are kinda done with seeing the sights and in no hurry and Hoi An is really a great place to kick back and relax.
My only suggestion to the hotel would be to improve the hot/cold water as it fluxuates greatly. In our room the shower floor was rather unattractive for a 4 star hotel. Otherwide everything was good. This is the best internet we have had in Vietnam. They have wifi on everyfloor that works good. We would stay here again.
March 11, 2013
Comfortable stay close to the center of town
Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is very good and located within an easy walk of the main part of town.
We had a wonderful stay at the hotel and would highly recommend it as a base to explore Hoi An.
United States of America,
March 03, 2013
great Hotel, Terrible Spa
Cleanliness, location, pool
Hoi An Glory is a great hotel within walking distance to town center and short taxi ride to the beach.This hotel is clean, the staff are friendly and attentive, and the pool is great. A slight drawback is that since it is a fairly large hotel, there were 5-6 tour groups there every night and the groups seemed to come and go on a daily basis. This resulted in the sound of multiple rolling suitcases rumbling across the stones around the pool by 6AM every morning. (our room was on the pool side). We would recommend this hotel to anyone.
My experience with the spa, however was a disaster. I made an appointment for a manicure and a woman showed up, pulled a nasty looking plastic box from a cupboard and proceeded to give me the worst manicure i have ever had. Her equipment was filthy, she had mouldy old pieces of lime sitting in the box ( she squirted fresh lime on my hands?), her files were so old there was no file left and she was yanking off my cuticles. She had only about 4 colors of polish all metallic sparkles so I just went with a coat of sealer. I am not one to confront people so I let her finish and paid the hotel but I was afraid to have another manicure until we got to to Thailand.
March 03, 2013
Nice hotel with friendly helpful staff
Swimming pool at hotel, close to shops & restaurants. Hotel has nice spot at main beach with shade, lounges &umbrellas.
Very pleasant except floor level changes in several parts of the room and can be quite dangerous. Beds a bit on the hard side
March 02, 2013
Great hotel, friendly helpful reception staff
Pleasant hotel with big clean rooms however beds are on the hard side. Food good with plenty of choice at breakfast. Nice pool area with bar
Families with older children
February 28, 2013
Friendly, great pool, but musty rooms
Great pool, wonderful staff
The Glory is an o,d-style Chinese hotel: big rooms, hard beds, basic and dim bathrooms. But it also has wonderful, helpful staff, a great pool for the kids, a wonderful view from the breakfast room (but the worst coffee in all of Vietnam!).
The only complaint (aside from the terrible coffee and so-so breakfast) I have is with the extraordinary mustiness of the rooms. We had to move rooms for our second night, as neither my daughter nor I could breathe. The manager was extremely helpful in effecting a speedy move, but the second room was only marginally better, I'm afraid.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Easy access to both old town and beach. Check room to ensure not musty. Rooms in back have nice view of rice paddies.
February 27, 2013
well-situated hotel with good service
short walk to old town, restaurants and shops; shuttle bus to private beach
Twin room was comfortable with good bathroom - bath and separate shower. Small balcony with table and chairs, overlooking Hoian township. Room was clean and fresh; comfortable mattresses.
Regular, lengthy barking of dogs became a problem. Barking went on for several hours and involved various dogs throughout the neighbourhood. It was so loud, it woke us up; and this was every night of our 5 day visit.
The hotel is favoured by large bus groups who dominate the breakfast room and other shared spaces, as they come and go and make arrangements. It would take a brave soul to use the hotel pool when such a group has already taken possession of the water and the chairs!!
The hotel offers free use of bicycles - great. Also has a shuttle bus to take guests to the private beach where free lounges and towels await you. Limited times for the shuttle bus, but we enjoyed the bike ride to and fro.
Hotel recommended the tailor directly opposite on Cua Dai. We found them to be competent tailors, but they were VERY expensive compared to other tailors nearby. perhaps it is time for the hotel to reconsider their support for this business.
On checking out at the end of our stay, reception staff did not return our passports; and it was lucky that we remembered ourselves, before our driver arrived. Since hotels in Vietnam must take guests' passports, I do think they must take responsibility for ensuring their return to the guests, who are often preoccupied with luggage and future plans, as they leave the premises.
February 26, 2013
A basic and clean hotel.
Hotel is a little way from town and about 15 minutes walk from hotel to centre of town.
if you are a light sleeper, then its better for you to ask for a room that does not face the main road.
f&b staff need further training as they do not seem to be interested in clearning away or filling up the coffee/tea cups at the breakfast area. they are not quite able to understand and communicate in english. if you don't want to die of frustration, just use the main ideas and end it with a yes or no. even then, i sometimes think they don't understand and the answer is always a yes!
There are bars/eateries near the hotel.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hoi An Glory Hotel & Spa, Hoi An
- A great stay in Hoi An - This hotel had everything, nice big comfortable rooms, good
- after one night we have moved to different hotel - We moved to different hotel (Ancient Resort) after just one
- Beautful lobby , bathrooms due for renos - At the agoda rate this hotel is ok . If they upgrade the ba
- Beautiful Horel - I stayed just 1 night, but all everything was good.
- Beautifully charming hotel. - * The hotel was recommended by a friend. We thoroughly enjoy
- Brilliant with friendly english speaking staff - Brilliant, we loved it and will be back again. Staff were fr
- centrally located,the rooms lack of space - the laundry service was very slow, didn't return until 10pm.
- Charming hotel with lovely staff - Initially I booked via agoda for one night but eventually st
- clean hotel and nice view - the location near to japanese bridge and some shop...ride bi
- Comfortable hotel in a good location - We were happy with our deluxe double as it was comfortable,
- Disappointing hotel when so many to choose from - Upon arrival, despite showing an electronic copy of my booki
- Fantastic location & Hotel - Had a great time here, the staff are fantastic very friendly
- Good getaway - This was one of the highlights of our stay in Vietnam. Adul
- Good hotel, walking distance from old town. - Decent hotel, good breakfast. Free bicycles to borrow (they
- Good location - Enjoyed our stay here. The hotel was within walking distance
- Good location - i found this hotel was satisfactory however staff were pushy
- Gorgeous hotel in great location - I highly recommend this hotel as it has everything. Our prea
- Great location! - As usual, no problems with our bookings and check in - thank
- Great staff, rooms a bit tired. - staff very obliging especially "soon",rooms need a bit of at
- Incredible Experience - I spent more than I usually do for a hotel because I wanted
- Looked great but nothing was as it should be - We choose this as a very last minute decision. When we arriv
- Lovely hotel, dreadful Christmas "Gala" - We enjoyed the very nice, tastefully decorated rooms at Glor
- lovely quiet hotel with sparkling swimming pool - friendly helpful staff - nothing too much bother - very vari
- Nice hotel great suite room - We enjoyed our stay here. They gave us free vies to ride int
- Nice hotel with great pool! - We enjoyed our stay at the glory hotel. Nice pool, nice brea
- nice hotel with very big swimming pool - we stayed 3 nights in hoi an. we used the bicycles every day
- Nice Hotel - We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We like to order room ser
- Nice view if you get a window over the fields - maybe a bit far from shopping if you don't like walking.
- Nice, but need renovation to keep standard - The hotel is nice, but is in need of minor renovations. The
- no complaints whatsoever - From the moment we arrived the staff were extremely efficien
- Really lovely hotel with happy staff . - Room with view of paddy fields complete with water Buffalo.
- Reasonable hotel - The hotel is a little bit away from the old centre - 5 min w
- relaxing -
- Service with a smile, good location. - The staff were particularly helpful; they were aware of our
- Standard hotel. Not worth the 4 star rating - Like many older style hotels, the key to the room operates t
- The reception staff are friendly and efficient - We were booked in for a week but felt the superior room faci
- Very comfortable hotel with friendly helpful staff - we had an enjoyable stay. hotel is clean and room comfortabl
- very friendly staff - whilst just a bit away from the center of town, Hoi An is so
- Very nice service, good value for money - At the hotel the staff has been very nice, they gave us a ni
- very old hotel, in need of renovation - Local style hotel with reasonable price