Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Hoi An Riverside
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (804)
November 10, 2012
superb hotel , high quality both hotel and service
location, amenities, service
Very welcoming place, 3 min walk to Center , quiet beautiful location along thu bon river, big rooms, local specialities in the afternoon, very nice and competent Staff, excellent breakfast. The Hotel has its own cooking class which can be warmly recommended. Swimming Pool, bar....great.
November 10, 2012
Lovely garden hotel hiddn from the hustle-bustle
Yet so near to the activities....
Vinh Hung Resort is a real steal!! We had stayed 2 nights and if only it could be longer.
The room was a spacious and pleasantly furnished. It was near the swimming pool but we were not disturbed by its proximity at all.
The afternoon countryside tea was yum! It was such a nice surprise to be greeted with the street food in the garden when we arrived. The breakfast served was fantastic!!
The best icing of the cake was the free boat ride along the river estuary to town although it was only 5 minutes walk away.
It was just a good experience to stay at Vinh Hung Resort.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The afternoon country side tea!!
November 09, 2012
Fabulous resort, amazing location
Swim up bar, friendly staff
We had a great stay at this resort. It was well located just over the bridge from Hoi An's main strip, and only a couple of minutes from a strip of bars, but perfectly quiet to relax and enjoy.
The staff are super friendly, the bar staff especially, always welcomed us by name for our ritual post dinner beverage.
The room itself was good, plenty of space for myself and my friend, with two king size single beds. Rooms were cleaned well daily and flowers put on the bed for us!
We found Kimmy's tailor to be really good, the clothes were great quality and the service was fantastic. Probably more expensive than some, but worth it.
United States of America,
November 08, 2012
Great Hotel , and the most wonderful Staff
beautiful view from the resort you can see all around the beach to the hills and villages
First we would like to thank each and everyone of the wonderful staff,from the reception to the cleaning staff
Our reception from arrival to departure was so special , with our great personal consierge she was wonderful that we tell all ourfriends about this resort, my thanks to mr phu and the tour driver , and the management we treated like royalty highly recommend this resort ,we will be back.
beautiful ,sightseeing,around the area, beaches temples, and ancient areas
November 08, 2012
Nice location nearby Hoi An markets
Close walk to markets, nice friendly helpful staff,
Lots of western tourists at this hotel, many Europeans were rude to the friendly helpful staff, I felt sorry for them trying to do their job. Room was very comfortable, next to pool, very clean. Hotel staff arranged travel to great golf courses in Danang, very reasonable prices.
Hoi An is a great place to get clothing tailored, we bought many suits, shirts, dresses which were completed in a 3 dat period, very professional work.
October 30, 2012
The best hotel and service was amazing
The pool, the service and the bar
This resort was one of my favourites- just out of town but not to far to walk.
The services were good and the staff were so friendly.
It felt like you were at a beach resort in a flash village. Suited for al ages and definately got to meet new people around the bar during the day and at night.
The staff made you feel welcomed and went out of their way to please.
This is the place to go if you want clothes customed made to your body. I also bought shoes that were made to fit.
Take lots of money - this place is well worth it..Kim Phung's shop is a highly recommend place to have your clothes tailored or if your wanting to buy suits I would recommend you see her shop first.
October 28, 2012
Fantastic hotel & location
the vinh hung riverside is likely the best hotel in hoi an, with a combination of location service and great rooms. it is by the riverside, very peaceful and yet just a 5 minutes walk to the centre of hoi an old town. the service was excellent. the laundry was quick and surprising cheap. we will definitely stay in this hotel again if we visit hoi an again.
October 26, 2012
great hotel with lovely pool
this hotel was great, we stay here everytime we visit hoi an (which is quite a lot). location is 5 mins walk from the town over the lantern bridge. rooms are big sizes and pool is usually empty. we normally fly up and arrange the hotel to pick us up from danang airport. prices are which is about more than a taxi but they are waiting for you at the airport and will give you a drink on arrival, whereas you have to find your own taxi when you get there so worth the extra money. in the afternoons there is also a food market where you can sample so local food, certainly a snack filling moment to keep you going until dinner time. we love it.
October 24, 2012
great hotel, great location
could not fault this hotel, food great, staff wonderful. My husband got a burn and the manager took him to the hospital and showed concern each day about his injury. Quiet location, only short walk to the shopping hub, motel also supplies a boat to take you to the shops if need be.
October 20, 2012
Very nice resort lovely staff great breakfast
Location restful surroundings friendly and helpful staff, late check out
We had a lovely time at this resort and would return and also recommend to others
Morning glory& Miss Li wonderful Food and service
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Vinh Hung Riverside Resort, Hoi An
- A great place to chill out from busy Vietnam - After having travelled through very busy parts of Vietnam, w
- Affordable, peaceful and comfortable stay. - Very good with helpful staff and an upgrade to a pool view,
- All good - The stay was very good. Clean rooms, nice messages left on b
- Amazing -
- an amazing place - an amazing place with really friendly staff in excellent sur
- Avoid this place in the rainy season - the hotel would have been lovely if it hadn't rained for 3 d
- Beatiful Report right on the river - Really nice resort on the rover front. Beautiful gardens an
- Beautifyl hotel - great hotel with spacious and clean rooms. staff were very f
- Best Located hotel for Old Town - This Hotel is only 4 minute walk to Japanese Bridge and fron
- Better than my previous visit - i stayed at this resort two years ago with another couple.
- Brilliant riverside location - Our double room was of generous proportions, reliable and fa
- Everything for the tourist - Owners are wonderful
Location on the river
Should have sta
- friendly staff - The resort is pretty run down even thought they have a great
- Good location, rooms need updating - Located just a few minutes walk from the old town centre: go
- Good rooms, nice pool. - The best greeting at reception from any hotel (8) that we st
- Good value for money friendly great location - The staff were very friendly and helpful. I had a great mas
- Good value for money - The hotel invited all guests to a free buffet dinner, fashio
- Goodl location for avid shoppers - This was our second time in Hoi An, and we decided on Vinh H
- Great hotel for a family, Good location - great hotel, one room had a slightly smelly drain but otherw
- great hotel, excellent location - We stayed longer than we planned, and were sorry to leave. W
- Great location and easygoing management - the hotel is in a very good location, near town center (five
- great location and good service from all staff - nice place on shores of the estury nive pool and bar. they
- Great location but disappointing room - The layout of the room was disappointing and not that attrac
- Great location by the river. - The best thing about this hotel is its location by the river
- Great location on the river and close to village - We loved the location as was only a short walk to teh villag
- Great location, great service - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the rooms were large an
- great location, lovely resort! - This was a lovely resort. It had 2 pools, one of which was q
- Great location, well run resort - The resort has a charming ambience and is a short walk & pea
- Great place - Friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Good rooms. Gre
- Great Resort,great service,friendly smiling staff - I have been to Hoi An 4 times in the last 3 years and have s
- great resort - I'm quite enjoy the time to stay in Vinh Hung Resort. It's s
- Just Great - We stayed here for 10days previously so what does that say.
- Lovely Hotel manager was especially attentive - Excellent hotel for the price would recommend it to anyone
- Lovely hotel on the river. Nice place - We'll come back in the hotel. WE had a bungalow with a river
- Lovely Hotel. Great Views. Friendly Staff - We loved it here this was our 5th trip to Hoi An but our fir
- Lovely outlook right by the river - This is such a nice area and this hotel is one of the best-g
- Lovely quiet hotel - the hotel is just a short walk into the center old old hoi a
- Lovely resort in good location - We had a great stay at this resort. The room was very big, c
- Lovely Resort - Enjoyable Stay here. Staff very friendly, food and drinks
- Nice hotel, friendly staff, river location - loved this hotel, the staff were friendly. the location was
- Nice Hotel, Great Location - Nice hotel, rooms are dark (which keeps them cool during the
- Oasis in the midst of traditional Vietnam - Not to be missed... Maybe not 5 star, but ambience, peace, a
- Outside gardens are a delight - the hotel is clean and the staff are friendly always eneadou
- Permanent traveller - Recammend this hotel to people who like spacious rooms and t
- rates highly - surprisingly this turned out to be the 'find' of our vietnam
- Relaxed hotel close to center - The room, though spacious, was very humid. Because of the co
- Relaxing hotel in lush, riverside surroundings - Couldn't fault this hotel and would recommend it to travelle
- Secluded and Posh Hotel - it's a wonderful place to stay near the center of hoi an wit
- Staff great, resort needs updating - we were in the deluxe river view room and had to change room
- superb hotel , high quality both hotel and service - Very welcoming place, 3 min walk to Center , quiet beautiful
- Very nice traditional hotel - We loved this hotel it is traditional with modern facilities
- Very pleasant stay very accomdatin staff - After hearing about renovations we were a little wary, howev
- Vinh Hung Resort - Would stay there again in a heartbeat! Very pleasant enviro
- Vinh Hung - min. 50 words
The outside area is nicely maintained; howe