Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (804)
October 15, 2012
location, pool, river view
The stay was very good. Clean rooms, nice messages left on bed after housekeeping!
Mr Chu was very warm and helpful.
Beauty Salon service was great.
United States of America,
October 08, 2012
Stayed in a garden view room. Nice room, good service. Buffet breakfast was quite nice (best bacon I've had in a long time). Taste some local foods in the afternoon for free if it isn't raining (though the preparation of the dishes was not the best we saw - that said, it was free, so take your pick).
Get your laundry done by the lady directly across the street from the main entrance. However, rent motorbikes for $3 cheaper elsewhere. (That said, she will start you out with a full tank of gas and you won't even have to pay until you come back).
October 08, 2012
Location, staff, afternoon market food tastings, day spa
I cannot say enough about how lovely this resort is. Its smaller than your usual resorts but I found this to make for a more intimate experience. The staff at Vinh Hung are truly wonderful - so friendly, helpful and I couldn't believe they remembered my name when I returned 6mths later. Truly wonderful people! And same with my day spa experiences- they were all just lovely people! I felt very pampered once leaving.
The rooms are clean and very spacious and I like the fusion decore' and architecture.
AND the afternoon market food is delicious and a lovely touch of hospitality - it encourages tourists to taste local cuisine and found this a lovely experience.
The pottery tour the hotel arranged was also very special to me as I'm a budding ceramist.
I am always sad to leave - hoping to return sometime soon !
October 05, 2012
wonderful resort by the river close to town
Its location and comfortble rooms and a beatuiful serene garden setting
Highly recommend this resort Its in a great location and is very peaceful with very friendly staff and a great swimming pool and the higlight is the wonderful afternoon tea provided to guests very day at 4pm
Rent a bicycle and ride around the streets of Hoi An its a wonderful place to be Get some clothes made there they are fantastic at sewing and are able to make garments within 24 hours and shoes also
United States of America,
October 03, 2012
lovely hotel great location
we had a great stay. great location, but not on the beach if that's what you are looking for. close to town and right on the river. had a great stay here. breakfast was decent.
rent bikes and bike to the beach
October 02, 2012
Great location good rooms comfortable beds
location and garden setting
Staff were nice and very helpful, the rooms were great and the highlight was the garden setting, pool and complimentary afternoon tea served to all the guests out on the lawn
What can I say, highly reccommended!
Visit the Sunshine Resturaunt it is in a local street in the owner's home She is the cook and her husband is her helper when he gets home from work and its great food too. Trip advisor have great reviews about it too
October 01, 2012
Great location, professional, friendly staff.
Staff: professional, friendly, efficient. Cannot fault service at this resort
Relaxed atmosphere. Have been here as a family with older children and with a group of six adults. Catered to both groups well. Loved the country food markets in the afternoon.
September 30, 2012
Very relaxing resort, close to the Old City
we really didn't have any idea what to expect and were very pleased. the resort is extremely relaxing, the gardens are beautiful loved the short walk to the old city.
we loved our time in hoi an and were able to hire bikes from just over the road from the resort for per day, which was great as were were able to explore the surrounding areas of hoi an.
we would definitey stay here again.
Hire bikes and explore surrounding areas.
September 29, 2012
Great location and huge swimming pool
Location, customer service and gorgeous river views
A vey relaxing hotel with lovely garden and river surrounds and a great swimming pool. Very easy walking distance to riverside restaurant precinct. Customer service was great and the staff very much in the know about local tourist attractions etc, always very helpful. Great breakfast and free local market food each afternoon where you can you watch them cook the local fare.
September 27, 2012
Can not fault
Great swimming pool and buffet breakfast
Excellent. We stayed on for 3 more nights as it really is beautiful here. The staff are very professional and friendly. The pool is large and a great relief after being in the shop areas. Buffet breakfast is fantastic and caters for all tastes. Rooms are large and have comfy beds. In the afternoon they offer on non rainy days a free food selection of local foods. Try not to eat too much if planning to head out for dinner. Normally don't go through hotel travel agents but the one here changed all our Vietnam Airlines flights for free and helped us book our Halong Bay cruise. He even went out of his want to help print off personal things for us. Great massages at the hotel spa. Very cheap prices compared to most hotels but more if you are looking at street prices but well worth checking out. Can not fault anything. Will definately like to return.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Vinh Hung Riverside Resort, Hoi An
- A great place to chill out from busy Vietnam - After having travelled through very busy parts of Vietnam, w
- Affordable, peaceful and comfortable stay. - Very good with helpful staff and an upgrade to a pool view,
- All good - The stay was very good. Clean rooms, nice messages left on b
- Amazing -
- an amazing place - an amazing place with really friendly staff in excellent sur
- Avoid this place in the rainy season - the hotel would have been lovely if it hadn't rained for 3 d
- Beatiful Report right on the river - Really nice resort on the rover front. Beautiful gardens an
- Beautifyl hotel - great hotel with spacious and clean rooms. staff were very f
- Best Located hotel for Old Town - This Hotel is only 4 minute walk to Japanese Bridge and fron
- Better than my previous visit - i stayed at this resort two years ago with another couple.
- Brilliant riverside location - Our double room was of generous proportions, reliable and fa
- Everything for the tourist - Owners are wonderful
Location on the river
Should have sta
- friendly staff - The resort is pretty run down even thought they have a great
- Good location, rooms need updating - Located just a few minutes walk from the old town centre: go
- Good rooms, nice pool. - The best greeting at reception from any hotel (8) that we st
- Good value for money friendly great location - The staff were very friendly and helpful. I had a great mas
- Good value for money - The hotel invited all guests to a free buffet dinner, fashio
- Goodl location for avid shoppers - This was our second time in Hoi An, and we decided on Vinh H
- Great hotel for a family, Good location - great hotel, one room had a slightly smelly drain but otherw
- great hotel, excellent location - We stayed longer than we planned, and were sorry to leave. W
- Great location and easygoing management - the hotel is in a very good location, near town center (five
- great location and good service from all staff - nice place on shores of the estury nive pool and bar. they
- Great location but disappointing room - The layout of the room was disappointing and not that attrac
- Great location by the river. - The best thing about this hotel is its location by the river
- Great location on the river and close to village - We loved the location as was only a short walk to teh villag
- Great location, great service - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the rooms were large an
- great location, lovely resort! - This was a lovely resort. It had 2 pools, one of which was q
- Great location, well run resort - The resort has a charming ambience and is a short walk & pea
- Great place - Friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast. Good rooms. Gre
- Great Resort,great service,friendly smiling staff - I have been to Hoi An 4 times in the last 3 years and have s
- great resort - I'm quite enjoy the time to stay in Vinh Hung Resort. It's s
- Just Great - We stayed here for 10days previously so what does that say.
- Lovely Hotel manager was especially attentive - Excellent hotel for the price would recommend it to anyone
- Lovely hotel on the river. Nice place - We'll come back in the hotel. WE had a bungalow with a river
- Lovely Hotel. Great Views. Friendly Staff - We loved it here this was our 5th trip to Hoi An but our fir
- Lovely outlook right by the river - This is such a nice area and this hotel is one of the best-g
- Lovely quiet hotel - the hotel is just a short walk into the center old old hoi a
- Lovely resort in good location - We had a great stay at this resort. The room was very big, c
- Lovely Resort - Enjoyable Stay here. Staff very friendly, food and drinks
- Nice hotel, friendly staff, river location - loved this hotel, the staff were friendly. the location was
- Nice Hotel, Great Location - Nice hotel, rooms are dark (which keeps them cool during the
- Oasis in the midst of traditional Vietnam - Not to be missed... Maybe not 5 star, but ambience, peace, a
- Outside gardens are a delight - the hotel is clean and the staff are friendly always eneadou
- Permanent traveller - Recammend this hotel to people who like spacious rooms and t
- rates highly - surprisingly this turned out to be the 'find' of our vietnam
- Relaxed hotel close to center - The room, though spacious, was very humid. Because of the co
- Relaxing hotel in lush, riverside surroundings - Couldn't fault this hotel and would recommend it to travelle
- Secluded and Posh Hotel - it's a wonderful place to stay near the center of hoi an wit
- Staff great, resort needs updating - we were in the deluxe river view room and had to change room
- superb hotel , high quality both hotel and service - Very welcoming place, 3 min walk to Center , quiet beautiful
- Very nice traditional hotel - We loved this hotel it is traditional with modern facilities
- Very pleasant stay very accomdatin staff - After hearing about renovations we were a little wary, howev
- Vinh Hung Resort - Would stay there again in a heartbeat! Very pleasant enviro
- Vinh Hung - min. 50 words
The outside area is nicely maintained; howe