Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Babak District - Samal Island
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
Business travelers (1)
United States of America,
May 26, 2013
Fun activities. Smelly, overpriced room.
Unlimited use of the two water slides. Exciting zipline. Entertaining Saturday night fire dancing and beach disco.
1) Unlimited use of the two large water slides.
2) 100 pesos to use the exciting zipline twice.
3) Unlimited use of the infinity pool.
4) Fire dance show and disco on the beach on Saturday night was incredibly fun.
1) Room is overpriced.
2) Smelly and dirty bathroom.
3) Beach, water slides, and pools are overcrowded with day-trippers.
4) Food service is incredibly slow.
5) Water at the beach is littered with trash.