Please note that the office hours are Monday to Friday - 8.00 am to 9.00 pm. Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays - 9.00 am to 7.00 pm. Please indicate arrival time at least 1 hour prior, please take into consideration travel time from airport (about 1 hour). If guests do not specify arrival time, you may be left with no room. If you are arriving after 8.00 pm please contact the property directly by phone or email so the arrangements for the late check in can be made.
Please note late check in procedures are applicable for international passport holders only.
Please note that:
- The hostel is for international passport holders only.
- If you are over 32 years old please contact us for permission prior to booking.
- This is an independent hostel and will not accept government and/or religious-funded tourists; nor school or university groups.
- The hostel tries to accommodate guests in the same rooms throughout their stay, but unfortunately this effort is not always successful due to its high popularity.
- The hostel reserves its right to expel misbehaving guests without notice.
- If for one reason or another you have been asked to leave, you may not use any online booking system to make a new reservation. If you do we will charge you for the room and cancel your booking without a refund. A charge of $100 for re-eviction will also be applied.
- Internet is available with some charge starting from $5 per night per person.
- Although there is security systems in place, the hostel does not accept any responsibility and reserves all rights against loss, theft, or damage to guests’ property.
Dormitory accommodation is available to guests aged between 18 to 39 years only. Guests over the age of 39 wishing to stay at Chiliblue Backpackers & Youth Hostel must book a private room.Children and extra beds:
Minimum age of guests is: 18 year(s).
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.