27. September 2013
freundliches Personal, sehr gutes Essen, Stil der gesamten Anlage
Mit diesem Personal und der schön gestalteten Anlage haben wir uns sehr wohl gefühlt in diesem Hotel. Das Abendessen ist ein Gaumenschmaus. Die Küche verdient 5 Sterne und dabei übertreiben wir nicht.
23. Mai 2013
Perfekt gestaltetes Beach Resort
+ tolles Hausriff + schoene Gartenanlage + freundliches Personal
- keine grosse Menueasuwahl fuer das Abendessen
- teure Nebenkosten (Massage... )
+ sehr schoene Gartenanlage
+ direkt am Anfang vom White Beach
18. April 2013
Tolles Resort für Taucher und Schnorchler
Tolles Hausriff direkt vor der Tür, leckeres Frühstück, zuvorkommendes Personal
23. Juni 2014
Excellent , peaceful romantic great service,
Outstanding and would definately go back as well as recommend it!
United States of America,
11. Mai 2014
A few steps away from an outstanding House Reef
Great staff, great diving and dive operation, excellent kitchen
Dolphin House has one of the best house reefs we've seen. We found unusual creatures and interesting marine creature behavior on every dive. Giant frogfish "fighting!" Turtles in great condition on every dive. Sardines schooling. Squid, scorpion fish, nudibranchs, juvenile fishes (like a madly tumbling baramundi), really interesting diving. Excellent dive gear. Well managed dive center. No more than 20 minutes by boat to the most distant of many dive sites.
And the chef at Dolphin House serves up delicious meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Staff were wonderfully good natured and friendly, helpful, really charming.
Familie mit Kindern
18. April 2014
Great service, yummy food and beatiful grounds and garderns.
I would highly recomend this resort to anyone.
21. März 2014
a poor quality hotel that is very overpriced
cant give any praise here save 4 welcome drink
an overpriced resort with a single shared bungalow costing no room service, restaurant food very overpriced by local standards -- ate most of time outside of hotel for half what they charge 4 dinner.
shops are a very uncomfortable trike ride and hotel does not provide a complimentary ride in dolphin bus to moalboal town --2 kilometres away.
19. März 2014
awfully. our rest was completely spoiled.
belongs to very greedy who saves on everything, on powder because we received shabby, dirty all in towel spots which don't change.
awful breakfasts without the choice, bread for the breakfast only one psc. presence of the smell of the mould. asked the second psc, to us refused, told it isn't necessary.
nearby there are no shops and restaurants in general. therefore the prices are three times overestimated by food which at all don't know how to cook.
for the dinner offer almost empty plates with food, the awful menu as in the cheap dining room for big money.
we stayed 6 days the almost hungry.
the pool - is a lot of bleaching powder, it isn't possible to bathe.
the personnel impudently deceives attributing you that that you at all didn't order, be attentive at departure and calculation check the account!
the prices in diving the center are twice overestimated. plus still surtaxes. don't trust responses which are left by filipinos. because these responses deception. the prices in hotel are three times higher than in other hotels, for all the time i didn't see any vacationer of the filipino in this hotel.
i ordered juice from fresh mangoes in me in the eyes in a half of the glass of juice added synthetic drink. i was horrified as impudently!
26. Februar 2014
Relaxing little place, nice gardens and good food
Nice breakfast, Relax area on top of bar with amazing view on sunset, Ocean access
I have a lot of respect for the owners, as they are very respectful to nature and you can feel that they are very concerned with the well-being of their guests. However, my believe is that, if you claim to be a 5 star hotel and you also charge 5-star prices, we can also have the respective expectations as a guest.
Things that are in line with the 5-star rating:
- Many sports-facilities, excursions, super-dive & snorkling gear
- Reliable high-speed wifi
- Nice relaxation area's all over the place, from the gardens to the bar and the entertainment area on top of the bar, which gives a unique view and where we spent our evenings to watch the sunset
- Breakfast was super!
Things that are not at a 5-star level:
- Every day, staff has to ask you whether you want to stay in the resort for dinner (ja duh, not too much other choices). If yes, you HAVE TO choose the 910 pesos/pax menu (fixed entree, 4 choices for main, fixed desert). The first day, we luckily still had noodles and prepared them in our room with the water cooker. The second day, we kept our freedom by ordering one dish at 5pm in the afternoon (which is closing time for 'a la carte' orders). That way, we had our food a little bit before 6pm and avoided being pushed into consuming a full supper.
- The room & room amenities... As much as we found the room 'cozy', it did not justify a 5.000+ pesos rate per night. The room is at a 3-star level (relatively small and also no TV etc...). The most disturbing was the noisy bamboo bed with a 10cm thick hard mattress.. (how can that ever be 5 star?)
- Very old swimming pool, with a 'rusty' smell and salty water
22. Februar 2014
no have beach , expensive hotel, no TV in room
really delicious breakfast and diner