7. Februar 2013
Tolle Lage aber ziemlich alt.
Schöner Garten und freundliches Personal.
Wir waren vor genau 5 Jahren dort.Auf die Frage warum ist in diesem 5 Jahren nichts, aber gar nichts, gemacht worden, wurde mir mitgeteilt dass man den Pool erneuert hat.Ich komme nicht nach Thailand um in Pool zu baden. Die ganzen Abfälle liegen hinter den Bungalows. Nur der zentrale Weg wird gekehrt und gegossen.Es ist als ob kein Interesse da wäre etwas überhaupt zu machen, zu verbessern oder zu verschönern.
Mit etwas mehr Geld könnte man sehr viel in der Anlage verbessern und für die Gäste schöner machen.
28. August 2014
2. Juli 2014
Nice cheap comfortable good location
Near to beach night life and sea
I enjoyed my stay cheap comfortable
8. Januar 2014
Clean and comfortable garden escape
Location, clean and friendly
Eden garden is a great escape from the hectic patong life. The gardens are relaxing, the rooms are basic but clean and comfortable and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
United States of America,
30. Dezember 2013
don't book this hotel
friendly and helpful staff, nice garden, good swimming pool
- close to the beach, good walk distance, partly safe sidewalk
- nice garden with lots of green, plants, trees, etc. (but poorly maintained)
- nice swimming pool, sufficient to swim
- very friendly and helpful staff
- laundry for 50 bath per kg at the desk
- bungalows need a lot of upgrade - staff told us that they will tear down the bungalows (entire complex) pretty soon.
- really old tv, poor picture and sound. the tv channels couldn't be changed easily by using the remote control or directly. the staff only replace with another old set.
- one power outlet didn't work, staff repaired it, later it stopped working again.
- toilets are too small. they might be designed for kids and not for adults, especially for men.
- windows don't close and bugs (mosquitoes, spiders, lizards, etc) come in through the gaps.
- room must be bug sprayed all time
- used a lot of repellent; otherwise couldn't sit at the terrace or in or at the swimming pool
- too less space for hanging clothes or putting clothes away.
- the place in the bungalow might be ok for one week. but you cannot unpack your big suitcase if you travel with clothes needed for a longer stay.
- only free wireless connection at the lobby, and with a very weak signal. even at their breakfast place, you don’t have a connection.
- a wireless connection costs
- bungalow at us dollars per day too expensive
Familie mit Kindern
22. Oktober 2013
Nice bungalow and close to the beach
Good swimming pool, Nice breakfast and close to the beach
I got a nice room and balcony so I can see the garden and swimming. I like their breakfast, very tasty but there is no buffet.
11. September 2013
Cute garden, quiet but still close
Garden, surrounds and location
Very close to the beach but still quiet enough to relax. No free internet in rooms however.
7. August 2013
i had a relaxing ,comfortable and quiet stay.
Close to the beach, excellent staff, quiet but close enough to nightlife.
i really enjoed my stay, the staff are friendly and helpful, my room and the pool was nice and clean. i think cereal could be added to the breakfast menu , the food was excellent. Thankyou
3. Juli 2013
Nice, quiet, poor pressure in shower, small toilet
nice, quiet, relaxing place.
The bungalows are really small.
Toilet is kid size.
Shower hade really poor pressure.
TV in Bungalow No. 11 did not get any reception.
No Wi-Fi in bungalows, only in lobby (low speed).
If you like to read a book in a quiet place this is it.
1. November 2012
small lovely hotel with great friendly stuff
The gardens around the bugalows are really great
Nice small Hotel with aromantic mood, gardens around the bugalows and the swiming pool make it very special and quiet in the noisy patong beach area, maybe inside the banglows can be better but its still okay . they have a friendly and helpful stuff, the resturat is good for lunch and dinner but very limited for the breakfast choices