April 15, 2014
First thing first is Privacy and Peaceful environment as well as location but accessible to everything by car. Service is impressive with very clean room and facility.
Impressive and Awesome! We felt really relieve and relax. Have been to several 5-star hotels but this is superior.
Families with young children
April 15, 2014
Good beach but the hotel need to be refurbished.
Nice beach. Private. Good location.
Swimming pool is too old. Not many staff services around the pool. Difficult to find someone to provide service around the pool. We have to move bed and umbrella by ourselves. Hotel should install the services button at every two or three umbrella around the pool.
Room is too small compare to price.
April 9, 2014
UNFORGETTABLE STAY AT DUSIT THANI LAGUNA!
The wonderful, courteous, helpful staff; the fantastic housekeeping in the rooms; the excellent breakfast both in terms of quality and variety
My stay was wonderful in every way. The staff were ever so helpful, courteous, kind and professional in all my dealings with them, from the waitresses in the Laguna Cafe to the staff in Reception (especially the Concierge!) to the housekeepers to the towel boys stationed near the pool. I can hardly express the gratitude I feel towards them for making my holiday a thoroughly enjoyable one in multiple ways! I was amazed by the 5-star quality and variety of the breakfast served every day, and by the way the staff everywhere in the hotel were willing to go out of their way to render excellent service, cheerfully and with a smile. Anyone who needs help of any kind should approach any of the fine young ladies at the Concierge in particular. Even the housekeeping was so thorough that I would discover fresh towels in our room at every turn over the course of the day, with bathrooms scrubbed clean at least twice. There was ample room for everyone at the beach and at the swimming pool - something which is not necessarily the case in all other hotels. The Thai restaurant provided a unique dining experience both by way of refinement of the fare served and the tranquility of the ambience, situated as it is on the edge of a lake with mountains as backdrop. When the hotel suggests that it has attempted to create a little bit of paradise here on earth, they have good reason to say so! I would happily return to the Dusit Thani and would recommend it to anyone who wants to get away from it all and enjoy a perfectly relaxing holiday!
April 7, 2014
The Staff, the location right on the beach and the good food
Its a great place to stay and just relax. The food is really good from the breakfast to the Thai Restaurant.
- The fact that you are right on the beach is just great .You have a few activities for adults and kids which is great .
- If you are in a mood for a tour please book through the Hotel, there are a few stalls at the beach and we done a tour with them, but not impressed with them so keep away.
- The room we stayed in was clean and simple but facing the ocean so just about perfect.
- I was extremely impressed with the staff of the restaurants and the bar, they were so attentive towards adults and children. Always willing to help and make our stay so pleasant. To Nicha and Jammaree they were simply the best employees I have seen in a long time. They always had a smile on their face, Nicha when she saw we were disappointed that the restaurant that was not serving Sticky Mango Rice for dinner she offered to bring it to us in the morning.
- Jammaree when my husband complained how hot it was she brought us a cold towel.
It was my birthday and when I arrived to my room I had a Birthday Cake , what a wonderful surprise. Well Done
- We were a bit disappointed with the concierge, when we asked to book a restaurant Lotus( by the way good food ), he informed me that there was a party going on so no booking. I found it a bit strange and when I went to the reception I asked them to do the booking , they did it instantly. I guess he had a better commission at the other restaurant he was suggesting.
- I would go back to this hotel anytime
April 6, 2014
An opportunity to relax in a beautiful place
Location near the beach, friendly, attentive staff and good facilities
I had an excellent stay at the hotel, very relaxing and attentive, yet unobtrusive staff. It is one of my favourite hotels.
March 29, 2014
Freundlichkeit, Sauberkeit, Service
Families with older children
United States of America,
March 26, 2014
Great beach access w/ beachfront restaurants
Clean property, relaxing atmosphere, wonderful beach for walking
Our room was maintained perfectly. Staff were very nice and accommodating.
Pool & beach were just a few meters from each other. Nice grounds for an active or relaxing day. Many beachfront restaurants within walking distance for cheap meals. 15 minute walk (or shuttle) to local town with shops, massage spas & bars.
February 27, 2014
it is in the middle of the laguna and facing the ocean. relaxing environment. great for family.
Even if i was solo traveller i enjoyed this hotel.
They are many families and groups but the environment is relaxing.
Close to Surin Beach where i was going to party.
February 26, 2014
The Staff, whole restort Wi-Fi, Gardens, Beach
We enjoyed our stay very much, it was very relaxing and a nice adult crowd. Lovely beaches and view from the room. Very attentive staff and clean grounds.
February 3, 2014
Very fashionable, new and modern hotel
Location. Private beach, cocktails
It was nice, clean rooms, nice design, we were excited😟😟😟😟😦😦😦😉😉💋💋