Rate Inclusion: Please note that the room rates include:
• Roundtrip boat transfers (Taytay Town Port- Apulit Island – Taytay Town Port) on hotel's regular schedules for guests' taking Island Transvoyager flights.
• Room rates do not include airfare. Guests should contact the resort directly to book direct domestic flights.
• Rates include full board meals (beakfast, lunch and dinner), excluding drinks, at the Clubhouse Restaurant
• Activity reservation is available from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. Services of Marine Sports Guide during day tours and activities,
- Use of all water sports equipment (Hobie cat, windsurf, pedal boat and kayak),
- Complimentary use of mask, snorkel and full foot fins for full duration of stay.
- Exciting land and water activities you can enjoy during your stay (subject to weather and tidal conditions)
• Room amenities may change without prior notice.
Please note that Water Cottages can house only 2 persons with no space for extra Bed. Deluxe Water Cottage can house up to maximum 4 persons.
Please note that all visitors to El Nido and Taytay 12 years old and above are required to pay a Conservation Fee of PhP 200 per person for the duration of their stay. This fee is collected for various conservation projects, and may be settled at the resort.
Please note that Apulit Island is in Taytay, Northeastern Palawan. The direct and most convenient access to Taytay is from Manila via scheduled chartered flights. Please kindly coordinate with the resort directly for flight bookings. Taytay is also accessible by land from Puerto Princesa and from El Nido.
Please note that the resort provides scheduled shuttle transfer between Apulit Island and Taytay Town Port.
Apulit to Taytay Town - departure from Serena Pier at 1:00 pm
Taytay Town to Apulit - Departure from Taytay pier at 3:00 pm
Taytay is also accessible via Puerto Princesa City. Taytay Town Port is a 4 hours drive from Puerto Princesa City. El Nido Resorts arranges van transfers from Puerto Princesa for a minimum fee of PhP 2,000.00 per passenger per way, inclusive of light snacks. The shuttle leaves Puerto Princesa Airport at 10 AM and arrives in Taytay Town Port at 2.30 PM daily. Likewise, the shuttle leaves 10AM from Taytay Town Port and arrives in Puerto Princesa at 2PM daily. Please contact El Nido Resorts Reservations Office for your van transfer requirements.
Boat shuttle service from Taytay Town Pier to Apulit Island is at 11:00 AM and 03:00 PM and from Apulit Island to Taytay Town Pier is at 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM. Kindly contact the property for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.