Rate Inclusion: Please note that the room rates include:
• Roundtrip boat transfers (Taytay Town Port- Apulit Island – Taytay Town Port) on hotel's regular schedules for guests' taking Island Transvoyager flights.
• Room rates do not include airfare. Guests should contact the resort directly to book direct domestic flights.
• Rates include full board meals (beakfast, lunch and dinner), excluding drinks, at the Clubhouse Restaurant
• Activity reservation is available from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily. Services of Marine Sports Guide during day tours and activities,
- Use of all water sports equipment (Hobie cat, windsurf, pedal boat and kayak),
- Complimentary use of mask, snorkel and full foot fins for full duration of stay.
- Exciting land and water activities you can enjoy during your stay (subject to weather and tidal conditions)
• Room amenities may change without prior notice.
Please note that Water Cottages can house only 2 persons with no space for extra Bed. Deluxe Water Cottage can house up to maximum 4 persons.
Please note that all visitors to El Nido and Taytay 12 years old and above are required to pay a Conservation Fee of PhP 200 per person for the duration of their stay. This fee is collected for various conservation projects, and may be settled at the resort.
Please note that Apulit Island is in Taytay, Northeastern Palawan. The direct and most convenient access to Taytay is from Manila via scheduled chartered flights. Please kindly coordinate with the resort directly for flight bookings. Taytay is also accessible by land from Puerto Princesa and from El Nido.
Please note that the resort provides scheduled shuttle transfer between Apulit Island and Taytay Town Port.
Apulit to Taytay Town - departure from Serena Pier at 1:00 pm
Taytay Town to Apulit - Departure from Taytay pier at 3:00 pm
Please note that Apulit Island is in Taytay Bay, Northeastern Palawan. The direct and most convenient access to fly to El Nido from Manila via Island Transvoyager, Inc’s daily flight
Manila – El Nido ETD0730H and 1130H
El Nido – Manila ETD1300H and 1700H
Upon arrival in El Nido, passengers will be taken to a 1 ½ hours land transfers to Taytay Town Port. From Taytay Town, the resort staff will take guests to a 50-minute boat ride to Apulit Island. Taytay Town is also accessible by land from Puerto Princesa.
Boat transfers via Taytay Town Pier are scheduled as follows (please re-confirm with Apulit Island Resort at least 24 hours prior to date of check-in with the hotel.
Taytay Town Pier to Apulit Island Boat
Schedules:11:00 AM; 3:00 PM
Apulit Island to Taytay Town Pier Boat.
Schedules:09:00 AM; 1:00 PM
Boat transfers via Taytay Town Pier are scheduled as follows (please re-confirm with Apulit Island Resort at least 24 hours prior to date of check-in. Children and extra beds:
Guests over 6 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.