Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
Business travelers (4)
United States of America,
April 21, 2013
Perfectly comfortable stay in heart of Dublin
Staff accommodating to my early arrival, comfortable bed, proximity to Trinity College
I was attending a meeting at Trinity College and this was the meeting hotel. The staff was accommodating to my early arrival. Room was perfectly comfortable and quiet (despite being above a fire station). Easy access to/from the airport, but allow time if traveling during busy periods.
May 12, 2010
Location Location and Service
1. Located on the heart of the city with easy access to DART, LUAS, city center, restaurants etc
2. Good service, good food, good staff
Stayed in this hotel for 4 days and I am happy for the service I received during my stay. I had to check in early and it was granted without fuss. I availed for pay service of availing internet in the TV but it did not work. On complain of it, the charge was taken away from my account. Breakfast was good and main advantage of residing in this hotel is its location - very convenient access to bus station, DART and LUAS station and many others touristic attractions.
June 03, 2009
A Malaysian Experience
Nice hotel, perfectly located within walking distance to lots of nice touristic places to visit.
Receptionists are wonderful and helpful. Although this is natural for the Irish (love the people they are so welcoming) it means a lot for visitor like me.
Love this hotel for the following reasons:
1. the hotel has the traditional Irish ambiance
2. the room I stayed was cosy (good for one person) but not for two because there is not enough moving space to two guest.
3. No coffee/tea maker in the room or complimentary drinking water which are expected is even a three star hotel
4. Location of hotel is excellent because it is within short walking distances from many touristic areas and the Liffey river
5. The receptionist are lovely and helpful (important and wonderful characteristic of Irish)
very close to important touristic areas like Trinity College and Liffey River
November 11, 2010
Nett und freundliches Service
Gute Lage im Zentrum zu einem vernünftigen Preis
Ausgezeichnete Lage im Zentrum der Stadt. Nettes freundliches Personal
Hotel Feature Tip:
Zentrale Lage mit allen Optionen - Vergnügen, Geschäft und Shopingaktivitäten.