Whether you're a tourist or traveling on business, Fazaa Inn is a great choice for accommodation when visiting Maldives Islands. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. Also within easy reach are Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Guraidhoo Kandu South, Last Stops.
At Fazaa Inn, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. To name a few of the hotel's facilities, there are smoking area, Wi-Fi in public areas, shuttle service, shops, laundry service.
The hotel features 5 beautifully appointed guest rooms, each including internet access – wireless (complimentary), seating area, kitchenette, hair dryer, complimentary bottled water. The hotel offers wonderful recreational facilities such as garden, water sports (motorized), water sports (non-motorized) to make your stay truly unforgettable. Whatever your purpose of visit, Fazaa Inn is an excellent choice for your stay in Maldives Islands.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!
The front yard of Faza Inn attached with a shed for dining in the restaurant