Familles avec enfants plus âgés
7 juillet 2013
Emplacement, propreté, Confort
Rien de spécial a signaler, notre séjour s'est bien déroulé
18 juin 2013
confort, emplacement, tranquillité
très bien ............................................................................................................................................................................
6 mai 2013
Un hotel magnifique pour un voyage entre amies.
Service en français disponible, service de concierge de qualité, chambre très confortable.
10 août 2012
Hotel très agréable et personnel très serviable
grande chambre , grand lit, grande douche, personnel très agréable.
Situé dans une rue calme et qui ne paie pas de mine, nous avons été agréablement surpris en rentrant à l'intérieur.L'hôtel était vraiment bien entretenu, et surement très récent.Le personnel nous accueille avec un très grand sourire. La chambre est assez grande et le lit était immense. équipement : coffre fort , télé , séche cheveux, produits douches, cafetière. Le seul petit bémol, je dirais, c'est qu'il n' y avait pas de réfrigérateur.
Le matin , on avait le journal devant la porte.
L'hôtel inclus un restaurant/bar très sympa et une salle de sport.
Familles avec enfants plus âgés
United States of America,
25 mars 2015
Nice Hotel/Good Deal
Room rate; size of room; helpful staff
The room was nicely decorated and was quite large for a New York hotel room. The decor in the common areas was a bit austere. I got a great room rate, which was much less than I have paid for comparable hotels on recent trips to New York. Overall a very good experience.
19 mars 2015
"Tryp by Wyndham Times Square South" Overrated
(1) Location: The location was perfect for tourists. A few blocks from 34St Penn Station, Broadway, and Times Square
(2) An affordable hotel in NYC: However, be aware - you get what you pay for.
Cons (My evaluation was entirely based on my own personal experience; Others may have different experience. I took some photos as evidence/proof (e.g., filthy and bent blinds & a dirty toilet paper holder in a bathroom), and I believe those photos would support my evaluation of this property.
(1) Overpriced for size of room (small) and amenities (outdated) - (a) If you have iPhone5/5s/6, you may not be able to use alarm clock (iHome alarm clock; (b) Amenities were not clean - Filthy and bent blinds and a dirty toilet paper holder in a bathroom, a partially burnt(?) shower towel (I thought that was a bloodstain...thankfully, it was not.), a hole of blanket; (c) Broken luggage rack
(2) No mini fridge in the room
(3) Heater makes HUGE noises - I had to turn off the heater while watching TV or doing facetime. It's intolerably loud.
(4) Staffs were not much friendly or accommodating - (a) Speak up when you talk to your customers. The hotel lobby is small and crowded. Your customers may be troubled by background noise; (b) Be friendly, nice, and respectful to your customer. The attitudes of staffs (especially those in a front desk) were not good compared to those in other hotels
(5) Be aware -- No airport shuttle available.
I really wanted to like this hotel, but.. sadly, I didn't. I wouldn't stay this hotel in the future.
I stayed for three nights, March 2015
13 mars 2015
Unusually good hotel for the price in NY
Funky design, Location, price
Familles avec de jeunes enfants
22 novembre 2014
Location near shopping areas Macy etc safe area right beside NYP station
Freezing New York the phone in the room not properly working
18 novembre 2014
Very pleasant stay in Tryp by Wyndham Times Square
1) Clean & Large Rooms for Manhattan 2) Modern Looking 3) Close to Metro station (about 200 metres)
This is a modern looking hotel in Manhattan, with large rooms. You can request a fridge and microwave free of charge, but this is not standard in the room. I had a nice pleasant stay there.
Location is good. The hotel is close to a metro station at 8th avenue having many good connections: Times Square (1 block away), Central Park, 5th avenue, WTC, SoHo, Chinatown and Brooklyn. These are lines A-C-E if you want to look it up. The station is called 34th street Penn station, with an exit also at 35th station (street of hotel). You are 2 blocks walking from Macy's and Penn Station; and 3 blocks walking from Empire State Building. If you like to go to the movies, there is one in a parallel street at 34th street (just walk through the parking in front). Next to it, you have a nice burger chain Five Guys. You can get breakfast on your own: nice bagels in a small place on 35th street between 7th and 8th avenue, also there in front Subway or coffee Starbucks round the corner. B&H is round the corner if you want to buy technology.
Things not so good:
* Street of the hotel, not beautiful about 200 metres walk, next to police station. Lots of works currently. Once you enter in the hotel, you get a pleasant feeling.
* Tapes I don't recommend, small portions for the price. I had one tapes of 18 USD, and practically did not get anythings. Bar is pleasant. Cocktails were good, just a bit expensive but normal for Manhattan.
17 novembre 2014
Spacious and clean room, comfortable bed
The room is clean and spacious. The bed is comfortable and I have a good sleep over there.
Just about 2 mins walking distance to penn station. There are few Thai restaurants in 5 mins walking distances as I am Asian guy and like thai foods.
Dépêchez-vous - disponibilité limitée !