Before guests depart:
- The pick-up service is not included; guests must contact the cruise at least 24 hours before the check-in date to register transport service, get introduction about check-in procedure. The cruise is not responsible for all situations of being late, missing or any trouble in checking in if the guest doesn't do as above direction.
- Registration is required 24 hours before with: Full name, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number or ID, Visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board.
- The shuttle service will depart daily from Hanoi at 7.45 a.m. at No. 22, 12A lane, Ly Nam De Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- Guests who do not request for transfer service can go straight to Hon Gai Port for Cruise check-in process.
- The boat embarks at 12.00 p.m.
- The maximum stay on the boat is 2 nights.
The cruise includes:
- On board insurance
- Welcome drink & complimentary bottled water
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English-speaking guide
- Luxury cabins with full furniture
- Kayaking around floating village
- Taichi session (on request)
- Meals onboard (Vegetarian set menu is available, please inform the cruise at least 1 day before check-in date)
- Cookery demonstrations
- Service charge
The cruise excludes:
- Transfer service
- All things not mentioned above.Children and extra beds:
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.