Please note of these following requirements:
Before guests depart:
- The pick up service is not included, guest must contact the cruise at least 1 day before check-in date to register transport service, get introduction about check-in procedure. The cruise is not responsible for all situations of being late, missing or any trouble in checking in if the guest doesn't do as above direction.
- Registration is required 1 day before with: Full name, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number or ID, Visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board.
- The shuttle service will depart daily from Hanoi at 7:45 am at No. 22, 12A lane, Ly Nam De Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- Guests who do not request for pick-up service can go straight to Bai Chay Port for Cruise check-in process.
- The boat embarks from Bai Chay Port, Halong City at 12:00 p.m.
Please note that the maximum stay on the boat is 2 nights.
Please note that the cruise includes as follows:
- On board insurance
- Welcome drink & Complimentary bottled water
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide
- Luxury cabins with full funiture
- Kayaking around floating village
- Taichi session ( on request)
- Meals on board ( Vegetarian set menu is available, please inform the cruise at least 1 day before check-in date)
- Cookery demonstrations
- Service charge
The cruise excludes:
- Pick-up service
- All things not mentioned aboveChildren and extra beds:
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.