The rates are inclusive:
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit to Dark and Bright Cave by rowing bamboo boat or kayaking, optional.
-Visit to Gray Line Exclusive Floating House
- Air-conditioned en suite cabin
- Visit to Me Cung Cave
- Use of kayak and bicycles, trekking to Bat Cave in Cat Ba Island (valid for 3-day trip)
- Cooking class, movie watching, Karaoke, squid fishing.
- All meals on board: Lunch – Dinner – Breakfast – Brunch.
- Onboard international liability insurance.
- Tax and service charges
The rates are exclusive:
- Shuttle bus service: 25 USD/pax/round trip.
- Drink on order at bar.
- Massage service
The bus will pick you up at your hotel around range of 8 AM to 8.30 AM. Kindly bring your original passport along during the trip.
Guests are required to provide the hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi and Halong, personal information (full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, visa expiry date) at least 48 hours in advance.
Halong Bay is approximately 170 km (105 miles) from Hanoi. Transportation to Halong Bay takes about three to four hours. Gray Line Cruise could assist with transfers from your hotel or from Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi.
Should customers need any further assistance, kindly contact to the hotel when arrive Hanoi.Children and extra beds:
Guests over 6 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.