The transfer bus departs from Hanoi at 8:00 AM from No.93, Hong Ha Street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi and boat embarkation starts at 12:00 Halong Bay wharf, Halong City or Halong Dolphin Junk office at No.1 Vuon Dao Street, Halong City. Guests are required to provide the hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi and Halong at least 24 hours in advance for the pick-up service. Please contact the cruise for more information.
An advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board.
All inclusive package will start at lunchtime and will finish after breakfast on day of departure and includes:
- One welcome drink per passenger on board
- Accommodation based on twin share (Wooden cabin), Cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Morning tea, coffee and cake
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi
- Kayaking on Ha Long bay
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board, taxes and service chargesChildren and extra beds:
Guests over 9 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.