Located in the lovely area of South Male Atoll, Holiday Lodge Maldives enjoys a commanding position in the romance, sports, beaches hub of Maldives Islands. The hotel is not too far from the city center: just away, and it normally takes about 30 minutes to reach the airport. With the city's main attractions such as Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Guraidhoo Kandu South, Last Stops within close reach, visitors to the hotel will just love its location.
The facilities and services provided by Holiday Lodge Maldives ensure a pleasant stay for guests. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour room service, Wi-Fi in public areas, valet parking, car park.
Hotel accommodations have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience. In some of the rooms, guests can find internet access – wireless, non smoking rooms, air conditioning, wake-up service, desk. The hotel offers fantastic facilities, including garden, water sports (motorized), water sports (non-motorized), to help you unwind after an action-packed day in the city. With an ideal location and facilities to match, Holiday Lodge Maldives hits the spot in many ways.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!
Whale Shark Excursion
Trips to whaleshark & manta point at Ari Atoll (seasonal)