2011. február 18.
Szép hotel, csendes helyen
a fekvése a hotelnek csodálatos. a szobából szép a kilátás. a medencékben is élmény fürödni. jó a spa, csodálatos a masszás, megéri, bár jóval drágább a parton lévőknél.
a személyzet barátságos, segítőkész, de az angol nyelvtudásuk hiányos. ha este túl hangos a zene, akkor a túrista rendőrséggel kell őket megfenyegetni, különben semmi hatása nincs a kérésnek.
a szoba szép és jó. furcsa, hogy a fürdőszoba ablaka a szobába nyílik (de luxe szobánk volt).
lift nincs, a harmadik emeletre felmenni már kényelmetlen a szokatlan lépcsőfokok miatt.
a büféreggeli nagyon jó.
a tengerpartra óránként visznek le ingyenesen 9-17 óra között..
patongra naponta háromszor megy át a szálloda ingyenes autóbusza, 11:00, 17:30 és 21:30-kor. a visszautat
Egy napi autóbérlés áráért lehet taxit bérelni. A taxisok jól ismerik a helyi látnivalókat a szigeten, csak vigyázni kell rájuk, mert minden vásárlási helyre elvisznek, ahol ők pénzt kapnak a vásárlófogásért, de le lehet beszélni erről őket. A végén szabad csak fizetni, mert trükközni is próbálnak, hogy még miért kapjanak többletpénzt.
United States of America,
2014. március 5.
It was a good hotel. Beds and pillows were firm, but that seems to be typical for Thailand. A little less than I expected for the price but overall a pleasant stay. Not recommended for people who don't like to walk much because the rooms can be far to get to unless you always wait for a golfcart ride. The beach needs to be accessed via shuttle, its not very safe to walk down the road because there is no sidewalk. The breakfast was excellent and the happy hour drinks were a good deal. Didn't try the restaurant because of bad reviews. Staff was friendly.
2014. január 31.
Anything was nice in there, my problem only for the wifi connection was very slow
2014. január 12.
Not clean, zero maintenance, bad food
Not to be repeated. poor maintenance of the room. Not clean. Low quality breakfast. no beach walking distance.
Család idősebb gyerekekkel
2014. január 10.
A huge deception in every way...
The only thing that was halfway acceptable where the pools which were maintained more or less and provieded a good sea view, but apart from that...
A badly managed hotel, can pretty much spoil your vacation.
- as you can't swim in the beach in front of the hotel, you have to commute by hotel shuttle, which only goes a few times per day
- every morning we got woken up early, eihter by the phone next to our room or by staff waking us up at 5 in the morning, as they confused room numbers (sic!) - instead of making an excuse, he tried to hide in an adjacing room in the dark - but we spotted him anyway; we also got woken up by garden work or construction work every second morning.
- the hotel has never enough parking spaces for cars and its very difficult to find a spot (if at all)
- the food in the restaurant was not edible - and they don't understand a word of English. So every time we ordered something, they called back after 10 minutes, as they had not understood what we ordered!
- children are not welcome and staff is unfriendly and rude to them
- the room service never cleaned well and things were never replenished (coffee, shampoo, sope...)
- breakfast was poor and unvaried - the quality substandard
- the whole hotel - from shower to general buildings looks old and unmaintained
Although we brought all problems to the duty managers immediate attention, we never got a single feedback nor any other compliment. But instead we had to hear from him, that we were never satisfied and that complaining guest are not welcome.
It really is the case, that this hotel is ideal for bus tourists who arrive late at night, just sleep there and leave the next morning. This way, you don't get in contact with the not existing service of this hotel.
I can only recommend to anyone who wants to spend a pleasant and calm holiday to choose a hotel, which has much better guest evaluations as this is the case here, where no one cares about the paying customer at all. Take the money, yes; provide corresponding service, no.
In other parts of the world, this hotel would not get more than 3 stars if at all.
2014. január 6.
Nice and romantic but the foos is not really good
Very nice place and surending, Nice pool and very romantic place
we enjoy our stay, the place is very quiet and have nice garden, this place is not for family but nice place for a couple. They have to work on the quality of the food.
United States of America,
2013. december 31.
very old hotel the location is not very convinence
ocean view is the only best
not convenience location and flea bites on both my husband and me
no elevator need go up to third floor with many steps, and the room far away from the hotel lobby where need to go up to the hill
no recommend for every one
2013. december 30.
Good but i found that most of your hotel staff pay more attention on European then Asia guess, please be fair to every guess. Thanks :)
2013. december 16.
Hotel a bit dated in terms of decoration and facilities, but good location .
2013. december 8.
free parking,nice swimming pool,room with wifi
hotel locate near beach,to patong city need 20-30mins drive.
but hotel have a lot of tour group check in...