Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Regal iClub Hotel
"Location, helpful staff, great price..."
- Cara-Lynn, Australia
- August 26, 2014
Don't wait until it's too late! Book now so you don't miss out on today's rate.
Available now on thousands of hotel rooms worldwide.
Book smarter. Book agoda.
Check Rates & Availability
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Children (-1--1) :
When would you like to stay at this hotel?
Features of iclub Wan Chai Hotel
Ideal for fun and relaxation, iclub Wan Chai Hotel is located in the Wanchai area of Hong Kong. The hotel lies 2.6 km from the city center and provides accessibility to important town facilities. A well-kempt environment and its proximity to Ocean Centre, Consulate of Cameroon, Wan Chai Livelihood Museum give to this hotel a special charm.
Iclub Wan Chai Hotel offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. A selection of top-class facilities such as laundry service, elevator, airport transfer, Wi-Fi in public areas, 24-hour front desk can be enjoyed at the hotel.
All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the iclub Wan Chai Hotel.
Ideal for fun and relaxation, iclub Wan Chai Hotel is located in the Wanchai area of Hong Kong. The ...
Children and extra beds:
Guests over 11 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
Distance from City Center
Distance to Airport
Non-Smoking Rooms / Floors
Time to Airport (Minutes)
Year Hotel Last Renovated
iLounge operating on 24 hours basis with complimentary tea & coffee service. Two computer stations, Wi-Fi as well as a TV are available for the convenience and enjoyment of guests.
Recent customer comments
August 31, 2014
location cleaniness and nothing
the staff is not nice as before, but the location is great
August 26, 2014
1) location. 2) lots of good food around there 3) free coffee, tea and nuts at L5 club
August 26, 2014
Good location but needs improvement on cleanliness
Location, helpful staff, great price
We stayed for 5 nights at the hotel. The staff were helpful whether it was in relation to checking in, housekeeping and asking for directions. It was about a 5 min walk to the Wan Chai MTR station so that was convenient. There are plenty of cheap and tasty restaurants around the area. It is a short walk to Times Square also (less than 10 min).
- Helpful staff
- Location is good and convenient
- Cheap price for what you get, especially with location
- Bathroom facilities were clean
- Large shower area
- Toiletries were replenished daily
- Modern facilities
- Wardrobe space provided was ample although there was not alot of space in the room for luggages so it could feel quite cramped
- Dirty towels - On our first day, one of the hand towels had yellow stains on it. On the second day, the bath towel had yellow stains on it. I asked for a replacement towel and discovered that this replacement towel had a tiny blood stain on it. However, on all other days, the towels provided looked clean. Staff were prompt in changing the towels for us.
- Not a lot of room for luggage so it felt a bit cramped.
- Paper thin walls - we could hear quite clearly the conversations and TV shows the neighbours were having/watching. At one point, we had to go next door and request that they keep the noise down as it was past midnight and we could still hear a lot of noise from next door.
- Fridge did not seem to be working very well. Our drinks were not that cold when we took them out of the fridge.
- The lifts were not exclusively for the hotel. There appeared to be other tenants in the same building (eg. old folks' club) so the lifts were quite busy.
- The hotel does not provide tissue paper in the rooms.
Overall we had a good stay. There are just a few minor improvements that could be made.
What's nearby? / Directions
- • Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC)
• Golden Bauhinia Square & Flag Raising Ceremony
• Happy Valley Racecourse
• Hung Shing Temple
• Pacific Place Shopping Mall
• Times Square
• Lan Kwai Fong
• The Peak
• Ocean Park
• Stanley Market
Nearest major airport
- • Hong Kong International Airport: 40km (40 minutes by car)
• Distance from Central: 2.6km (8 minutes by car)
• Distance from Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre: 1km (10 minutes on foot)
• Distance from Peak Tram Station: 4.2km (13 minutes by car)
• Distance from Wan Chai Ferry Pier: 0.8km (5 minutes by car)
• Distance from Wan Chai MTR Station (Exit A3): 0.4km (3 minutes on foot)
1. Take Airport Express Train to Hong Kong Station (traveling time: 30 minutes), then switch to take MTR to WanChai Station and leave at Exit A3 (traveling time: 20 minutes). From MTR WanChai Exit A3, walking distance to hotel is around 5 minutes
2. Take Airport Express Train to Hong Kong Station (traveling time: 30 minutes), then take free Airport Express shuttle bus (H2) to hotel (traveling time: around 20 minutes)
3. Take taxi from Airport to Hotel directly (Approx. HKD380), (45 minutes drive)
Customers who looked at this Hotel were also interested in......