Offering quality accommodations in the beaches, sports district of Maldives Islands, Ifja Inn is a popular pick for both business and leisure travelers. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. No less exceptional is the hotel's easy access to the city's myriad attractions and landmarks, such as Guraidhoo Kandu South, Cocoa Thila Dive Site, Last Stops.
Ifja Inn also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Maldives Islands. For the comfort and convenience of guests, the hotel offers laundry service/dry cleaning, family room, tours, smoking area, babysitting.
Guests can choose from 5 rooms, all of which exude an atmosphere of total peace and harmony. The complete list of recreational facilities is available at the hotel, including water sports (motorized), private beach, water sports (non-motorized). Whatever your purpose of visit, Ifja Inn is an excellent choice for your stay in Maldives Islands.
The guest house is located in the local island of Guraidhoo where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Guraidhoo Hotels
To reach the hotels in Guraidhoo Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 2 hours to reach Guraidhoo Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 14:30 hrs / Ferry departs from Guraidhoo Island at 07:00 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 45 minutes to reach Guraidhoo Island and approximately costs USD 200 - 250 per trip (one way)
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!