Fruit plate and flowers in room upon arrival.
Wedding and Anniversary (silver & gold)
Fruit plate and flowers in room upon arrival.
Infants of 0-1.99 year(s) have Infant Bed Tax US$8.00 per night, required by government paid directly to Resort.
Meeru Island Resort accepts bookings for families (with children and/or infants) in all room categories except Honeymoon Suite, which is for guests 18 years and older. However, before a families booking is confirmed for Jacuzzi Beach Villa, Water Villa or Jacuzzi Water Villa, both parents must sign, before arrival, a resort liability release. If the resort does not receive a signed liability release before the guests' arrival at the Resort, then the resort will request they do so upon arrival.The All Inclusive Plus Package includes:
- Breakfast (0730 - 0930), Lunch (1230 - 1400), and Dinner (1930 - 2130), served in the Farivalhu Restaurant for guests staying in the Southern end of the island and in the Maalan Restaurant for guests staying in the Northern end of the island, featuring all you can eat buffets with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste
- 24 Hour Afternoon Tea served in the Dhoni Bar for guests in the Garden Rooms, Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Beach Villas (100s); and from 1000 to 0100 in the Hot Rock Bar for guests in the Jacuzzi Water Villas (300s); and in the Uthuru Bar for guests in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas (600s), Water Villas, and Jacuzzi Water Villas (700s) after 0100, Tea is at the Dhoni Bar
- Unlimited all you can drink alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all day - all night, as follows:
- Meeru Bottled Water (1.0 l) - Non-carbonated, House Brand
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, Iced Tea, Tonic and Soda Water
- Fruit Juice – Canned
- Beer - Draught
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea - Freshly brewed, not canned
- House Table Wine - Red, White and Rosé
- House Brand Spirits - Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Tequila and Brandy
- All Cocktails and Mocktails - House Brand Spirits
- Mini Bar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as follows:
- Bottled Water (1.5 l) - Non-carbonated, House Brand
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Tonic and Soda
- Beer – Canned
- Wine - Red and White
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Coffee and Iced Tea
- The Mini Bar is refilled once per day per a regular schedule
- One 1/2 bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay
- One Sunset Cruise, regularly scheduled
- One 1/2 hour Group Snorkelling Lesson (equipment not included), regularly scheduled
- One 1/2 hour Group Windsurf Lesson (equipment included), regularly scheduled
- One 1/2 hour Group Golf Driving Range Lesson (equipment included)The All Inclusive Plus Package does not include:
- Food from other Resort Restaurants, Room Service, the Gift Shops, Mini Bar items not listed above and Excursions
- Beverage from Room Service, the Gift Shops, Mini Bar items not listed above, Sports Center and Excursions
- Beverage not listed above, such as: other Liquors, Liqueurs, selections from the Wine List, Fresh Fruit Juice, Espresso, Cappuccino, Blended Drinks and Cocktails (Premium Brand Spirits)Important Points:
- Beverage is for your own consumption, served one glass at a time, while at the Resort’s Restaurants or Bars
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the All Inclusive Plus Package
- Alcoholic beverage will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age
- Meeru accepts only guests of age 18 years and older in the Uthuru Bar
- Management reserves the right not to serve alcoholic beverage to inebriated guests
- There are no refunds or substitutions, nor are any benefits transferable to another guest
- The All Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stayProcedures:
- Guests must sign all Food & Beverage bills, except for your buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for those benefits included in your All Inclusive Plus Package
- All Inclusive Plus Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs from the Resort
- Please remember that charges not included in the All Inclusive Plus Package must be paid upon check-out!
- If you have any questions, please contact Reception or your Tour GuideBambini e letti extra:
I clienti di età superiore a 15 anni sono considerati adulti.
La possibilità di avere letti extra dipende dalla camera scelta. Per maggiori informazioni vi preghiamo di controllare le disposizioni dell'hotel per ciascuna camera.