To comply with religious law, UAE hotels may require that couples sharing a room present a marriage certificate upon check-in. To prevent any problems, it is suggested that you bring along a copy of your marriage certificate.
Please be informed that all room types can accommodate 2 guests and 2 children age 0-15 years.
Benefits of Palm Tree Court Guests
(Applicable to guests booked for a minimum of 3 nights)
• Daily complimentary sundowner beverage at Anchor Bar between 5 pm and 6 pm.
• One 30-minute Spa treatment
• One green fee
• The following non-motorized watersports offered in the WaterCooled center: Kayaking, Dinghy Sailing, and Windsurfing.
• One session of selected motorized watersport
• One round of pistol or clay shooting
• One dinner cruise (food only) on Bateaux Dubai
• One private session with our tennis instructor
• One personal training session with our gym instructor
A Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night is applicable, and the fee will be applied to all stays from 31 March 2014, collected by the hotel upon check-out.
Children and extra beds:
Guests over 15 years old are considered as adults.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.